Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham tickets 18:53 - Mar 12 with 7698 viewsboysfromthebush

Just under 3000 sold so far.

Not bad going considering 12:30 kick off, on Sly sports and a hammering by the tarquin's is on the cards!
Fulham tickets on 11:49 - Mar 13 with 1668 viewsstowmarketrange

Fulham tickets on 11:40 - Mar 13 by Rs_Holy

should have got a couple and sold them outside Twickenham station on the day of the match.... £££££££.....
..... (I didnt say that btw).

I don’t think they’d be worth as much now.Unless you happen to be from co Kilburn.
Fulham tickets on 12:13 - Mar 13 with 1618 viewsCamberleyR

Fulham tickets on 23:08 - Mar 12 by A40Bosh

I have a few Fulham mates I was talking to at a party at the.weekend and they are convinced we will do them otherwise they will break a club record for consecutive games won or undefeated or something and they recokon we will be the curse.

Fat chance

That will be just the last nine home league games they've won with an aggregate score of 23-2

Gulp......

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Fulham tickets on 12:33 - Mar 13 with 1582 viewsPinnerPaul

Fulham tickets on 08:10 - Mar 13 by Northernr

Mate you think it's miserable on here it's an absolute ray of sunshine compared to the Twitter.

I know you have to go on that and facebook, but for reasons stated before, those miserable sods on both don't bother me!
Fulham tickets on 14:12 - Mar 13 with 1476 viewsBlackCrowe

Price will go through the roof i reckon. All the Irish in Cheltenham this week will be desperate to round off their week and get to Twickenham. Currently £800 a piece on viagogo. Quite tempted to sell, but it feels dirty.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024