Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Cup, who do we fancy? 01:15 - Jun 10 with 8991 viewswhiterock

My moneys on Belgium, easy one to pick but has a strong Swans connection, these won us league one at a canter, how proud would I be if they won the World Cup
World Cup, who do we fancy? on 09:56 - Jun 11 with 2918 viewsmoonie

All agree? That is a pearler. One poster speaking for us all. Only on planet Swans.

The only people that give me stick and live to tell the tale are the punters on here hiding behind keyboards . You de find few if any will repeat what they post to your face

On the other hand, you can say ask a poster,in the flesh, to desist from insulting your family and he agrees only to repeat it when you ve gone from the safety of the keyboard

We have some great fans ,lovely people but some truly cowardly pieces of filth
World Cup, who do we fancy? on 10:09 - Jun 11 with 2902 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 10:11 - Jun 11 with 2900 viewsKGriz16

I think it's going to either Brazil or Germany. I can't shake the feeling that Uruguay are going to do something this tournament though!
World Cup, who do we fancy? on 10:13 - Jun 11 with 2896 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Uruguay is a shout for a semi final spot. They should comfortably top their group, probably beat Portugal in the Last 16 and are then likely to face France in the Qtr's. (only 4/1 though - sh*t odds)

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 10:27 - Jun 11 with 2884 viewsShaky

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 10:11 - Jun 11 by KGriz16

I think it's going to either Brazil or Germany. I can't shake the feeling that Uruguay are going to do something this tournament though!

Uruguay? Nah, chokers.

Misology -- It's a bitch

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 19:54 - Jun 11 with 2801 viewsShaky

Nigerian world cup squad travelling in style -- Looking good brothers:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5830455/John-Obi-Mikel-Nigeria

Misology -- It's a bitch

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 20:31 - Jun 11 with 2775 viewsplasjack

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 19:54 - Jun 11 by Shaky

Nigerian world cup squad travelling in style -- Looking good brothers:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5830455/John-Obi-Mikel-Nigeria

I'm amazed Shaky, a thread you contribute too without any financial overtones, well done.
World Cup, who do we fancy? on 20:51 - Jun 11 with 2750 viewstrampie

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 10:27 - Jun 11 by Shaky

Uruguay? Nah, chokers.

Uruguay have won lots of World Cups, Copa Americas, Olympics etc, they have played England in 3 different World cups and beat them twice and drew once [when England were at home], they even won the Mundialito .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 20:58 - Jun 11 with 2749 viewsSgorioFruit

Germany will win it
England will be knocked out just after the group stages

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 21:47 - Jun 11 with 2723 viewsGaryjack

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 09:56 - Jun 11 by moonie

All agree? That is a pearler. One poster speaking for us all. Only on planet Swans.

The only people that give me stick and live to tell the tale are the punters on here hiding behind keyboards . You de find few if any will repeat what they post to your face

On the other hand, you can say ask a poster,in the flesh, to desist from insulting your family and he agrees only to repeat it when you ve gone from the safety of the keyboard

We have some great fans ,lovely people but some truly cowardly pieces of filth

What have you done with all those poor people that have given you stick beyond the safety of their keyboard? Have you murdered them?
World Cup, who do we fancy? on 22:53 - Jun 11 with 2688 viewsMillJack

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 10:27 - Jun 11 by Shaky

Uruguay? Nah, chokers.

That Denmark kit is up there with my all time favourites.

I can remember virtually all of that a World Cup which, considering I was only approaching my 6th birthday, is incredible really! That Danish team was incredible with Laudrup, Molby, Sivaebek, Elkjaer, etc. A brilliant World Cup.
World Cup, who do we fancy? on 22:57 - Jun 11 with 2688 viewsParsSwans

Germany to win comfortably
World Cup, who do we fancy? on 09:17 - Jun 12 with 2628 viewsShaky

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 22:53 - Jun 11 by MillJack

That Denmark kit is up there with my all time favourites.

I can remember virtually all of that a World Cup which, considering I was only approaching my 6th birthday, is incredible really! That Danish team was incredible with Laudrup, Molby, Sivaebek, Elkjaer, etc. A brilliant World Cup.

. . .and Soren Lerby who ran the midfield for Bayern Munich.

If you can't enjoy that Danish side taking apart the reigning champions of South America you are not a football fan.

Misology -- It's a bitch

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 09:33 - Jun 12 with 2617 viewsShaky

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 20:31 - Jun 11 by plasjack

I'm amazed Shaky, a thread you contribute too without any financial overtones, well done.

Envy drove me to it.

I've always wanted a a pair of white speed shagger loafers with green tassels like those Nigerian boys are wearing.

Misology -- It's a bitch

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 09:39 - Jun 12 with 2612 viewsWarwickHunt

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 09:33 - Jun 12 by Shaky

Envy drove me to it.

I've always wanted a a pair of white speed shagger loafers with green tassels like those Nigerian boys are wearing.

Natty.

George Henry Bass eat your heart out.
World Cup, who do we fancy? on 18:02 - Jun 14 with 2515 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 18:09 - Jun 14 with 2506 viewsperplex

World Cup, who do we fancy? on 18:02 - Jun 14 by Shaky

England to beat Germany to reach the semi`s, were they will lose to Spain, and then Spain will lose to Brazil in the final.
World Cup, who do we fancy? on 00:57 - Jun 15 with 2445 viewsmajorraglan

I am not convinced on Belgium, they have a habit of coming up short and while they have great players, I am not convinced that Roberto M can sort out their defence.

I think England will surprise a few, Southgate seems to know what he wants and I think they will win the group. Perish the thought of them winning the WC.

I hope a European team win it, Germany and France have a good chance. I hope Brazil win it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024