Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub for next season 15:14 - Jul 23 with 8766 viewsRblockPrior

For years I have always done the same, start at Weatherspoons, onto the White Horse and end up at the Sprinkbok (Queens Tavern) however the Springbok is just not what it used to be and the prices are insane, similar reason why I stopped drinking at The Green! Interested to know where you all drink and your thoughts on the Queens Tavern (sprinkbok)

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Pub for next season on 12:44 - Jul 24 with 1718 viewsCammington

Big fan of the Andover Arms but not on a match day!

Usually Crown and Scepter for a mid week match or The Green on a Saturday purely for convenience rather than it being any good.
Pub for next season on 13:17 - Jul 24 with 1654 viewsdaveB

used to be white horse for me but too many coke heads in there now so opt for the Conningham which isn't much better but usually easy to get served and they show all the football pre and post match on the big screen
Pub for next season on 14:04 - Jul 24 with 1589 viewsrobith

Pub for next season on 13:17 - Jul 24 by daveB

used to be white horse for me but too many coke heads in there now so opt for the Conningham which isn't much better but usually easy to get served and they show all the football pre and post match on the big screen

I recall the day I decided to not bother with the white horse any more. We had lost 3-0 to Liverpool, I had proper given up hope for the season. I had a couple in the horse, and was trying to have a slash in the bogs with a lake of urine above the sole of my trainers and felt that it was seeping into my socks. Two blokes came in to this Lake Geneva of piss, and took out what I initially mistook for a fish supper, but was in fact most of the GDP of FARC, and commenced, almost comedic like throwing it into their faces.

It was Christmas so I was staying at my parents in Hillingdon, but the Oxford Tube was down due to an accident, so having waited for two hours, I decided to get the 207 back to Uxbridge, get off and walk 45 minutes home. It was about 3am by this point and I was so desperate I ended up having to pee in a passing bin.

Not all of it was the horse's fault, by it's my abiding memory of the place.
Pub for next season on 14:40 - Jul 24 with 1519 viewsBoston

Pub for next season on 14:04 - Jul 24 by robith

I recall the day I decided to not bother with the white horse any more. We had lost 3-0 to Liverpool, I had proper given up hope for the season. I had a couple in the horse, and was trying to have a slash in the bogs with a lake of urine above the sole of my trainers and felt that it was seeping into my socks. Two blokes came in to this Lake Geneva of piss, and took out what I initially mistook for a fish supper, but was in fact most of the GDP of FARC, and commenced, almost comedic like throwing it into their faces.

It was Christmas so I was staying at my parents in Hillingdon, but the Oxford Tube was down due to an accident, so having waited for two hours, I decided to get the 207 back to Uxbridge, get off and walk 45 minutes home. It was about 3am by this point and I was so desperate I ended up having to pee in a passing bin.

Not all of it was the horse's fault, by it's my abiding memory of the place.

Crikey robith, how fast was the bin going when it passed you?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pub for next season on 14:44 - Jul 24 with 1509 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Pub for next season on 14:40 - Jul 24 by Boston

Wheeelie fast I reckon!

(Coat!)

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Pub for next season on 15:11 - Jul 24 with 1445 viewsthame_hoops

Pub for next season on 14:40 - Jul 24 by Boston

He's talking utter rubbish...
Pub for next season on 15:12 - Jul 24 with 1439 viewsrobith

Pub for next season on 14:44 - Jul 24 by CliveWilsonSaid

Wheeelie fast I reckon!

(Coat!)

this post is garbage
Pub for next season on 15:59 - Jul 24 with 1328 viewsMick_S

Pub for next season on 15:12 - Jul 24 by robith

this post is garbage

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024