Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKay and Celina 09:52 - Jul 30 with 25422 views34dfgdf54

Nixon (again) said two signings should be complete today.

He also said Mckay and Celina are very likely, didn't really make clear if they were the signings to be made today or two additional. Also expecing Nmecha decision later.
McKay and Celina on 12:41 - Jul 30 with 3096 viewsSwanjaxs

McKay was very decent at Rangers to be fair, probably needs a good run of games under his belt to get firing again, potentially an excellent signing

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

McKay and Celina on 12:50 - Jul 30 with 3023 viewsomarjack

Now that we're loaded with wingers, We can safely say Narsingh will be on the move.

Asoro, Montero, McKay, and Celina and Dhanda being able to fill the role..plus if we sign a new striker that can play on the wings as well we'll have more than enough.

What will happen to Dyer and Routledge? They clearly won't have many opportunities to play (thank f*ck for that)

But it'd be criminal for us to keep paying them around 2 m in wages doing f*ck all. And clearly no club is desperate enough to take them on.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

McKay and Celina on 12:52 - Jul 30 with 2997 viewsKGriz16

Whilst I appreciate they're not at their best anymore, the ways some fans speak about Dyer and Routledge is appalling.
McKay and Celina on 13:03 - Jul 30 with 2896 viewsSWANSEYE

LIVE FROM SKY SPORTS

SWANSEA TO SIGN CELINA

Swansea have agreed a £3m deal rising to £4m to sign Manchester City youngster Bersant Celina, Sky Sports News understands.

The 21-year-old Kosovo international, who has made four first-team appearances for City, scored seven league goals in 35 appearances with Ipswich last season.
McKay and Celina on 13:07 - Jul 30 with 2844 viewsmoonie

Not as bad as the way fans speak of each other

Btw, Wayne and Nath won't give a monkeys
McKay and Celina on 13:09 - Jul 30 with 2834 viewsFlashberryjack

McKay and Celina on 12:52 - Jul 30 by KGriz16

Whilst I appreciate they're not at their best anymore, the ways some fans speak about Dyer and Routledge is appalling.

Routledge deserves all the flak he's taken, been on holidays at this club for at least 2 seasons.

And if I never see him slice a pass/shot with the outside of his boot again won't come a day to soon.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

McKay and Celina AND LUKAS NMECHA ? on 13:12 - Jul 30 with 2815 viewsSWANSEYE

Apparently Celina has now signed and just waiting on Mckay . . Anyone know much about this other potential signing Lukas Nmecha ?
McKay and Celina AND LUKAS NMECHA ? on 13:15 - Jul 30 with 2778 viewsjasper_T

McKay and Celina AND LUKAS NMECHA ? on 13:12 - Jul 30 by SWANSEYE

Apparently Celina has now signed and just waiting on Mckay . . Anyone know much about this other potential signing Lukas Nmecha ?

Scored a lot of goals in PL2, just like McBurnie did. Was injured when we beat City so I've not seen him play.
Login to get fewer ads

McKay and Celina AND LUKAS NMECHA ? on 13:19 - Jul 30 with 2728 viewsandypitt56

McKay and Celina AND LUKAS NMECHA ? on 13:15 - Jul 30 by jasper_T

Scored a lot of goals in PL2, just like McBurnie did. Was injured when we beat City so I've not seen him play.

He scored in their game against Bayern last night. Poachers Goal.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6qke9l
McKay and Celina AND LUKAS NMECHA ? on 13:21 - Jul 30 with 2709 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You may think he could go with Celina, seeing how pep may want Celina back. If I was him I'd be intrigued to see how they play together albeit at a lower level.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

McKay and Celina AND LUKAS NMECHA ? on 13:21 - Jul 30 with 2701 viewsFlashberryjack

Here he is scoring against Bayern
https://clips.clippit.tv/ypywpa/720.mp4

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

McKay and Celina on 13:24 - Jul 30 with 2645 viewsTaliesin

Sky also report that "Kyle Naughton, Pablo Hernandez and Jordan Ayew also face uncertain futures at the Swans with less than two weeks left of the transfer window".

Shame to see Pablo go
McKay and Celina on 13:28 - Jul 30 with 2591 viewsomarjack

McKay and Celina on 13:24 - Jul 30 by Taliesin

Sky also report that "Kyle Naughton, Pablo Hernandez and Jordan Ayew also face uncertain futures at the Swans with less than two weeks left of the transfer window".

Shame to see Pablo go

They mean Fede Fernandez.

They got their Spaniards/South Americans mixed up..

McKay and Celina on 13:28 - Jul 30 with 2590 viewsLeonWasGod

Shame to see Pablo go

He's been fairly anonymous for the last few seasons though. We probably won't miss him even if he did have more impact than Sanches last season!
McKay and Celina on 13:32 - Jul 30 with 2538 viewsomarjack

Shame to see Pablo go

And I can already assure Sky that Kyle Naughton is NOT facing uncertainty regarding his future.

Unless we use him as a part of the exchange between us and Yeovil for Tom James. Clearly they'll have to pay us cash to even the deal.

McKay and Celina on 13:38 - Jul 30 with 2474 viewsBarryTownSwam

Saddens me to see the negative comments on here about Potter and 'he doesn't know what he's doing' FFS. Give the man a chance.

Can't help feeling that Potter has 'played everything by the book' in having a look at all the existing squad, giving them a chance to impress, stating that "the squad look short on confidence" as a way of saying "certain players aren't trying and are blaming a lack of confidence for their shite performances and attitude and I don't want them here", and slowly but surely bringing his own men in to replace the shite he inherited ....

Also can't help feeling Potter quite obviously has a transfer and recruitment plan and has played a blinder (so far) with those going out and those coming in .....

Also can't help feeling Potter could work wonders with a fit Bony playing in his usual role with the new set up and players buzzing around him ......
McKay and Celina on 13:42 - Jul 30 with 2429 viewsFireboy2

McKay and Celina on 13:38 - Jul 30 by BarryTownSwam

Saddens me to see the negative comments on here about Potter and 'he doesn't know what he's doing' FFS. Give the man a chance.

Can't help feeling that Potter has 'played everything by the book' in having a look at all the existing squad, giving them a chance to impress, stating that "the squad look short on confidence" as a way of saying "certain players aren't trying and are blaming a lack of confidence for their shite performances and attitude and I don't want them here", and slowly but surely bringing his own men in to replace the shite he inherited ....

Also can't help feeling Potter quite obviously has a transfer and recruitment plan and has played a blinder (so far) with those going out and those coming in .....

Also can't help feeling Potter could work wonders with a fit Bony playing in his usual role with the new set up and players buzzing around him ......

Tbh i dont see that many are being negative about potter

I think we are feeling sorry for him as uptil now it looks like hes been hoodwinked by noseybonk

I for one will e giving him my support
McKay and Celina on 13:43 - Jul 30 with 2420 viewsmoonie

I'm only sad about the club ,not arsed about any employee in particular .

He s failed to oust the great servant so he s a failure for me so hang me
McKay and Celina on 13:49 - Jul 30 with 2355 viewsomarjack

McKay and Celina on 13:43 - Jul 30 by moonie

I'm only sad about the club ,not arsed about any employee in particular .

He s failed to oust the great servant so he s a failure for me so hang me

So you think Potter who's been here for 5 minutes can stage a coup against Jenkins?

McKay and Celina on 13:53 - Jul 30 with 2306 viewsmoonie

Not really Connir, just read what I post please.

I'm not bothered about any individual they get well paid and move on.

It's all about the club

I was or am expecting Potter to put his own stamp on the club.

We ll see . We hope for the best
McKay and Celina on 13:54 - Jul 30 with 2294 viewsjack247

It’s great to see us going after creative wide players. At the very least it should mean the football is more entertaining. I’d like to see us sign a midfield ball winner/enforcer to sit behind the flair. I think all of our current central midfielders should do fine in the Championship, just slightly concerned were lacking a bit of steel.
McKay and Celina on 13:54 - Jul 30 with 2293 viewsTaliesin

McKay and Celina on 13:49 - Jul 30 by omarjack

So you think Potter who's been here for 5 minutes can stage a coup against Jenkins?

I think he's referring to Routledge
McKay and Celina on 13:58 - Jul 30 with 2226 viewsSWANSEYE

Shame to see Pablo go

Totally agree I always thought Pablo was a good winger and also could deliver a good ball into the box and he has done well whilst at Leeds.
McKay and Celina on 13:59 - Jul 30 with 2216 viewsWarwickHunt

McKay and Celina on 13:28 - Jul 30 by omarjack

They mean Fede Fernandez.

They got their Spaniards/South Americans mixed up..

They all look the same...
McKay and Celina on 14:00 - Jul 30 with 2197 viewsmoonie

He said, ANY employee
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024