Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKay and Celina 09:52 - Jul 30 with 25891 views34dfgdf54

Nixon (again) said two signings should be complete today.

He also said Mckay and Celina are very likely, didn't really make clear if they were the signings to be made today or two additional. Also expecing Nmecha decision later.
McKay and Celina on 14:00 - Jul 30 with 4385 viewsWarwickHunt

McKay and Celina on 13:32 - Jul 30 by omarjack

And I can already assure Sky that Kyle Naughton is NOT facing uncertainty regarding his future.

Unless we use him as a part of the exchange between us and Yeovil for Tom James. Clearly they'll have to pay us cash to even the deal.

He wants to play in the PL.

So do I Kyle, so do I...
McKay and Celina on 14:18 - Jul 30 with 4204 viewsicecoldjack

Great news if these signings come off, well done potter, very thankful he's managed to get some players in to make his job easier.
McKay and Celina on 14:28 - Jul 30 with 4120 viewsawayjack

Good news. Both with pace that can create and score goals at Championship level. With Asoro an improved Montero and James as back up does this mean we get rid of higher earning Dyer, Routs and Narsign.
McKay and Celina on 14:50 - Jul 30 with 3934 viewsA_Fans_Dad

McKay and Celina on 14:28 - Jul 30 by awayjack

Good news. Both with pace that can create and score goals at Championship level. With Asoro an improved Montero and James as back up does this mean we get rid of higher earning Dyer, Routs and Narsign.

Yes, if we can actually find someone to buy them.
McKay and Celina on 14:53 - Jul 30 with 3916 viewsandypitt56

McKay and Celina on 14:50 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, if we can actually find someone to buy them.

In preseason Dyer has played up top and Routledge has played CM and LB, I wonder if potter will use them as back up in those positions rather than wingers. I doubt anyone would be in for them on the money they are on. Not exactly shown much in the last couple of seasons.
McKay and Celina on 14:59 - Jul 30 with 3867 viewsTheResurrection

McKay and Celina on 14:53 - Jul 30 by andypitt56

In preseason Dyer has played up top and Routledge has played CM and LB, I wonder if potter will use them as back up in those positions rather than wingers. I doubt anyone would be in for them on the money they are on. Not exactly shown much in the last couple of seasons.

Routs would do a great job at 10 if the fans got off his case.

I love Routledge, a class act.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

McKay and Celina on 15:00 - Jul 30 with 3860 viewsomarjack

McKay and Celina on 14:59 - Jul 30 by TheResurrection

Routs would do a great job at 10 if the fans got off his case.

I love Routledge, a class act.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

McKay and Celina on 15:11 - Jul 30 with 3779 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McKay and Celina on 15:00 - Jul 30 by omarjack

On his day Routledge is. At 10 he has good close control . Laudrup saw it and used him there.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

McKay and Celina on 15:17 - Jul 30 with 3736 viewsjasper_T

Routledge didn't play left back during preseason.
McKay and Celina on 15:18 - Jul 30 with 3717 viewsItchySphincter

McKay and Celina on 15:11 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

On his day Routledge is. At 10 he has good close control . Laudrup saw it and used him there.

Routledge is very skilful and sees a lot of the ball because he has a good brain. I'm not going to argue over his end product as he doesn't have one but he's far better a footballer than he's given credit for on here and can definitely play at 10 if needed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

McKay and Celina on 15:19 - Jul 30 with 3703 viewsSwanjaxs

McKay and Celina on 15:17 - Jul 30 by jasper_T

Routledge didn't play left back during preseason.

I think he mistook it for when Routs was blowing outa his ass against Yeovil and couldn't keep up 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

McKay and Celina on 15:21 - Jul 30 with 3686 viewsmagicdaps10

That was the 2012/13 season and now we are entering the 2018/19 season.

Routledge has been a good servant for the club but during this coming season, he will be entering his 34th birthday.

Age is catching up with him and it is showing.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

McKay and Celina on 15:39 - Jul 30 with 3542 viewsFlashberryjack

That was a long time ago... judging a player on how good he was a 3 or 4 years ago is one of the reasons why we are where we are.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

McKay and Celina on 15:40 - Jul 30 with 3537 viewsBarryTownSwam

Or Potter had a chat with both players when he first arrived at the club, both told him where they preferred to play (ie: not left back and not centre forward) and Potter has played them in pre-season exactly where players did not wish to play in order to hurry their minds towards leaving the club !! Clever management eh ?!?!
McKay and Celina on 15:41 - Jul 30 with 3530 viewsJackBaston

I'll be happy as long as Routledge isnt on the wing, at cam or right wing back cover im ok with that

I'm really excited by these 2 lads, Celina especially has something special about him
Mckay sounds very similar to when we first signed Dyer but two footed

If we can sign someone like Arter for cm, Mckenna or a commanding cb and a striker like Forestieri or Nmecha, i'll be really please
McKay and Celina on 16:23 - Jul 30 with 3287 viewsSwansea93

Celina has signed his contract.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EdvarCelina/status/1023949395275001856/photo/1

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

McKay and Celina on 16:29 - Jul 30 with 3230 viewsforkbeard

McKay and Celina on 16:23 - Jul 30 by Swansea93

See how long it takes them to announce that one!
Welcome aboard, Bersant.
McKay and Celina on 16:48 - Jul 30 with 3060 viewsItchySphincter

McKay and Celina on 16:23 - Jul 30 by Swansea93

In the bar by looks of it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

McKay and Celina on 16:49 - Jul 30 with 3050 viewsBlasterJack

McKay and Celina on 16:29 - Jul 30 by forkbeard

See how long it takes them to announce that one!
Welcome aboard, Bersant.

Haircut first. Patience mun.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

McKay and Celina on 18:14 - Jul 30 with 2630 viewsLoyal

Hope he isnt driving down.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

McKay and Celina on 18:16 - Jul 30 with 2614 viewsElmo

McKay and Celina on 15:19 - Jul 30 by Swanjaxs

I think he mistook it for when Routs was blowing outa his ass against Yeovil and couldn't keep up 😂

Routs was sharper/fitter than most that game. Was our preferred out-ball - cleverly finding space and looking for it throughout.

Turned on the afterburners and nigh on skinned their pacey RB - they both had a quiet chuckle at that

A true pro, keeping himself in top condition
McKay and Celina on 18:22 - Jul 30 with 2553 viewsmoonie

Omg
McKay and Celina on 18:47 - Jul 30 with 2411 viewsWingstandwood

McKay and Celina on 18:16 - Jul 30 by Elmo

Routs was sharper/fitter than most that game. Was our preferred out-ball - cleverly finding space and looking for it throughout.

Turned on the afterburners and nigh on skinned their pacey RB - they both had a quiet chuckle at that

A true pro, keeping himself in top condition

ROUTLEDGE IS LIKE THE KID ON THE AIRBED IN JAWS! YEAH HE MAKES A LOT OF SPLASHES BUT HIS END PRODUCT IS = HE IS ALWAYS GUARANTEED TO BE EATEN!!!!!!!!!!

Argus!

McKay and Celina on 18:50 - Jul 30 with 2379 viewspencoedjack

McKay and Celina on 13:38 - Jul 30 by BarryTownSwam

Saddens me to see the negative comments on here about Potter and 'he doesn't know what he's doing' FFS. Give the man a chance.

Can't help feeling that Potter has 'played everything by the book' in having a look at all the existing squad, giving them a chance to impress, stating that "the squad look short on confidence" as a way of saying "certain players aren't trying and are blaming a lack of confidence for their shite performances and attitude and I don't want them here", and slowly but surely bringing his own men in to replace the shite he inherited ....

Also can't help feeling Potter quite obviously has a transfer and recruitment plan and has played a blinder (so far) with those going out and those coming in .....

Also can't help feeling Potter could work wonders with a fit Bony playing in his usual role with the new set up and players buzzing around him ......

Negative Potter posts? Must of missed them
McKay and Celina on 20:44 - Jul 30 with 2069 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McKay and Celina on 15:39 - Jul 30 by Flashberryjack

That was a long time ago... judging a player on how good he was a 3 or 4 years ago is one of the reasons why we are where we are.

I think the resigning of Bony and Ayew probably had the greater bearing on our relegation. As a percentage I'd say those two added up 99.8% blame and Routledge shouldered 0.2% of the blame if it was between the three of them.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024