Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LFW fantasy football 20:35 - Aug 1 with 13498 viewsNorthLondonR

Through unemployment, I'm now picking up on things I used to forget all about.

I do recall there was a LFW league at one stage and wondered if there were are plans for one this year?
LFW fantasy football on 18:41 - Aug 10 with 2987 viewsSharpy36

20 minutes left to make any last minute changes to your teams.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

LFW fantasy football on 16:01 - Oct 9 with 2777 viewsenfieldargh

a lot of people breaking the NO SCUMMER rule.

You have until after the International break to remove these aberrations(including Hazard) from your squads otherwise
POINTS DEDUCTION

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

LFW fantasy football on 16:02 - Oct 9 with 2771 viewsrobith

LFW fantasy football on 16:01 - Oct 9 by enfieldargh

a lot of people breaking the NO SCUMMER rule.

You have until after the International break to remove these aberrations(including Hazard) from your squads otherwise
POINTS DEDUCTION

kick em out imo, it's disgusting
LFW fantasy football on 00:13 - Oct 10 with 2709 viewsLoftgirl

LFW fantasy football on 11:07 - Aug 7 by enfieldargh

what is a head to head league

Ask Seann Walsh.
LFW fantasy football on 09:15 - Oct 10 with 2660 viewselnombre

I don't know what happened, one week it was Mo Salah dragging me to 87th place, then suddenly, somehow, he was just there.

No excuses, excised immediately at a cost of -4 points (as already used my transfer this week).
LFW fantasy football on 10:43 - Oct 10 with 2631 viewsrobith

LFW fantasy football on 09:15 - Oct 10 by elnombre

I don't know what happened, one week it was Mo Salah dragging me to 87th place, then suddenly, somehow, he was just there.

No excuses, excised immediately at a cost of -4 points (as already used my transfer this week).

When Salah has Huddersfield, Cardiff and Fulham in his next four games?

LFW fantasy football on 13:56 - Oct 10 with 2604 viewselnombre

He's something like sixtieth by FFL value this season though, and I needed the money!

I think his stats are flattered by a decent first three games; last five: one goal, no assists, body language looks awful, I wouldn't back him against Felling Boys Club Seconds (which in true QPR spirit should pretty much guarantee the lad a triple hat-trick run).

Also, I'm 74th, it's not like I know what I'm doing...
LFW fantasy football on 16:41 - May 8 with 2268 viewselnombre

With one fence to go, it is looking like a two horse race between John and Frode in the LFWFF stakes.

Good luck gentlemen, I'm off to investigate postage costs to Norway (come on John).
Login to get fewer ads

LFW fantasy football on 16:50 - May 8 with 2263 viewsNed_Kennedys

I hope you have ruled out anyone who has had a Chelski player in their team!
LFW fantasy football on 12:05 - May 9 with 2206 viewsLutonianR

LFW fantasy football on 16:41 - May 8 by elnombre

With one fence to go, it is looking like a two horse race between John and Frode in the LFWFF stakes.

Good luck gentlemen, I'm off to investigate postage costs to Norway (come on John).

Cheers, I'll try my best not to screw it up at the death, unfortunately i'm not very good at holding onto leads!

The main thing is i'll win the mini league involving my brother as he normally dominates that (the fact he's friends with one of the top FPL players always seems to give him an advantage. ), so if I can win this one too it will be a bonus.
LFW fantasy football on 10:52 - May 15 with 2102 viewselnombre

Well, congratulations it is to Frode, a fine performance across the season, albeit assisted by one or two (FIVE! I checked your transfer history) Chelsea players. I'll be keeping an eye on this next year (ahem, and not succumbing again myself).

As promised, your choice of Art of Football t-shirt will shortly be winging its way to the Arctic circle (or, more prosaically, £30 of Paypal/BT will - please contact me by reply or PM here and I'll sort out a transfer).

Well done also to John and the other ten teams finishing above Kings Park Rangers this term, and a hearty thanks to all those who took part. The biggest room of all is room for improvement...

Good summer to all and my best wishes to the lovely buffet staff on the 11.35 Virgin to Euston (mostly scousers) - here's to more proper Saturday kick-offs and bad coffee.
LFW fantasy football on 11:13 - May 15 with 2084 viewsrobith

Gutted I couldn't hold onto my title, but a respectable fifth I'm happy with.

Seriously though guys, lay off the Chelsea players
LFW fantasy football on 11:35 - May 15 with 2066 viewsNed_Kennedys

LFW fantasy football on 11:13 - May 15 by robith

Gutted I couldn't hold onto my title, but a respectable fifth I'm happy with.

Seriously though guys, lay off the Chelsea players

Anyone who relied on Chelsea players to get up the league should have serious word with themselves
LFW fantasy football on 14:35 - May 15 with 2010 viewsElHoop

LFW fantasy football on 11:35 - May 15 by Ned_Kennedys

Anyone who relied on Chelsea players to get up the league should have serious word with themselves

Well done to the winner - you're way too good for me.

With regard to the scum, nobody hates them more than me but I play the game to do the best that I can, not to win the QPR league. Given the choice of no scummers or no QPR league, I'll have to forget the QPR league. The obvious solution would be for the scum to be relegated I guess.
LFW fantasy football on 15:02 - May 15 with 1996 viewsrobith

LFW fantasy football on 14:35 - May 15 by ElHoop

Well done to the winner - you're way too good for me.

With regard to the scum, nobody hates them more than me but I play the game to do the best that I can, not to win the QPR league. Given the choice of no scummers or no QPR league, I'll have to forget the QPR league. The obvious solution would be for the scum to be relegated I guess.

i picked no scum last year and I finished 13k in the world, I won all my mini leagues

i picked no scum this year, 40k in the world, won all but 2 of my mini leagues
LFW fantasy football on 15:03 - May 15 with 1989 viewselnombre

Indeed El, I'm in another league where there is hard cash involved - business is business! (though I did excise Hazard when I was censured early on).

If Reece James suddenly turned up on loan next season, I don't think many of us would be burning season tickets... (they don't burn - singed mine when Bosingwa signed tho).
LFW fantasy football on 15:29 - May 15 with 1957 viewsElHoop

LFW fantasy football on 15:02 - May 15 by robith

i picked no scum last year and I finished 13k in the world, I won all my mini leagues

i picked no scum this year, 40k in the world, won all but 2 of my mini leagues

Well done to you then! I'm not much good in fact, with or without them, and i wouldn't even go to the Chelsea Flower Show coz it's scum obviously but picking the odd scummer every now in FF doesn't involve actually going to Chelsea or watching them or anything at all really.
LFW fantasy football on 17:48 - Aug 5 with 1775 viewselnombre

If anyone is interested, I have rolled-over the LFW Classic league from last year. Previous challengers can re-enroll from the 'renew my leagues' tab, but if any problems, or you are a new player wishing to join, the invitation code is:
pd6kb6

No idea what happened to the head-to-head league - I've had to create a new one, for which the code is:
yqmewb

I will put up the same prize as last year for the Classic winner - an Art of Football t-shirt of your choosing (or the equivalent bag of cash if you are outside the UK).

Which reminds me:

1. FRODE! Claim your prize from last season (reply here, email, private message, contact Clive even) or off to charity it is!

2. No Chelsea! 'Pointsdeductions' is such an ugly word...

Clive, any chance you could sticky this for a week or two please? Thanks!
LFW fantasy football on 22:57 - Aug 6 with 1720 viewsJigsore

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

LFW fantasy football on 12:37 - Aug 7 with 1685 viewsCliff

LFW fantasy football on 09:53 - Aug 3 by robith

I think I won last year - a vindication since I didn't pick a single Chelsea play all year

I play in a couple of work leagues and won the departmental head to head last year.

I can also assure you I have never had, and will never have, a Chelsea player in my team!
LFW fantasy football on 13:59 - Aug 7 with 1666 viewsrobith

In #NoChelseaNoCompromise
LFW fantasy football on 14:32 - Aug 7 with 1643 viewsRblockPrior

LFW fantasy football on 19:01 - Aug 4 by elnombre

LFW Classic league, PIN: 1317286-537021

Purely for pride, though if we get more than a few (20+?) entries, I'll see if I can't scrape a prize together (remind me I said this).

Clive, any danger of a sticky for this - ta?

It isn't accepting this when I try add myself to the league :S

*Just released that was for last season, I have joined on the most recent code
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 14:35]

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

LFW fantasy football on 15:13 - Aug 7 with 1626 viewskensalriser

Great - another opportunity to create a team of players from clubs I loathe!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

LFW fantasy football on 21:49 - Aug 7 with 1576 viewskomradkirk

If i recall correctly i finished in the top three in the head to head league,not great in the main leagues

keeping the interest all season is the key
LFW fantasy football on 17:25 - Aug 9 with 1497 viewspaesanu

There a code for this season?

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024