Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread 16:38 - Aug 18 with 45234 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 1:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:33 - Aug 21 with 2761 viewsSC_Swan

Oh Celina. That was the chance.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:33 - Aug 21 with 2751 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:32 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

I am taking ita as a compliment that we are going toe to toe with them.

Fer going off is a big hit for us.

Potter needs some helping in the next week and half with new faces. I fully back what he is trying to do here, if he gets 100% backing, he will do a job here.

Yes absolutely right. It's a shame we don't have more on the bench, but the performance has been superb.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 21 with 2671 viewsRancid

Jesus Christ I just jinxed Rodon
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 21 with 2649 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:33 - Aug 21 by SC_Swan

Oh Celina. That was the chance.

It just needed a dink didn't it?
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 21 with 2640 viewsmagicdaps10

Midfield gone to shiit since Fer went off, shows how weak we are in that department......aswell as centre half and striker.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:37 - Aug 21 with 2560 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 21 by Sheffieldjack

It just needed a dink didn't it?

Just a wee lift and it's home
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:40 - Aug 21 with 2436 viewsSwansNZ

Pity we didn’t win after being in front twice, but that was a very entertaining game — not said that much in the last couple of years.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:40 - Aug 21 with 2430 viewsdickythorpe

Mulder mullered iron mike!!!

Final whistle.

Enjoyable. Don't believe the hype of the form teams. This league is anyone's
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:40 - Aug 21 with 2417 viewsRancid

Still undefeated and still young and learning.Winner Winner
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:40 - Aug 21 with 2394 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:24 - Aug 18 by Headmaster

I reckon a 2-2 draw, or a 2-1 win to the Swans.

Excellent performance, and excellent prediction too might I add.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 21 with 2340 viewsTom1912

Good point against 12 men, disappointed couldn't get it over the line but we dont have the depth on the bench.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:42 - Aug 21 with 2320 viewsCaptain_Sham

Pups 2 - Wakening Giant(snigger) 2

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:43 - Aug 21 with 2246 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:40 - Aug 21 by Headmaster

Excellent performance, and excellent prediction too might I add.

Not hard when you predict a draw or a win though. Should have gone for a loss too just to cover all options
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:43 - Aug 21 with 2236 viewsMorganator100

We deserved the win tonight, we were the better team.

Potter is no doubt a good manager and maybe wants to work with younger players who will buy into his game ethos.

At least we have got our Swansea passing game back which is an added bonus. The one thing I fear is that a Prem Club will come knocking for Potter sooner rather than later.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:44 - Aug 21 with 2216 viewsItchySphincter

Olly talks like a pikey.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:45 - Aug 21 with 2175 viewsNogginthenog

Have to be happy with a point in the end as we were gash when Fer went off. Leeds a re a good team very incisive passing. Cmon YJB.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2147 viewsjack2jack

Lot of positives there for me, getting together as a unit, small mistakes by the young lads, but they'll be ironed out.
Entertaining game, happy with a point In the end.Perhaps Celina chance should have been taken, but that's how it goes.
Onwards and upwards I say.👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2146 viewsSC_Swan

Feels like two points dropped instead of one gained. I feel like we win that if Leroy could have gone the full 90.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2140 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:40 - Aug 21 by SwansNZ

Pity we didn’t win after being in front twice, but that was a very entertaining game — not said that much in the last couple of years.

Great performance we have a good side and will have a good season.
Need 3 players in though if we have to move Dyer Narsingh Routeledge so be it.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2137 viewsmagicdaps10

Think we can mix it with the best in this league, what will kill us is the numbers we have in the squad.

Injuries, tiredness and suspensions will happen. We all know what we need, get then through the door and we have a chance.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2131 viewsRancid

I backed the draw tonight at 12/5.Shame the other 6 let me down
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:49 - Aug 21 with 2061 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:46 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Think we can mix it with the best in this league, what will kill us is the numbers we have in the squad.

Injuries, tiredness and suspensions will happen. We all know what we need, get then through the door and we have a chance.

Agree.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:50 - Aug 21 with 2034 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:43 - Aug 21 by Morganator100

We deserved the win tonight, we were the better team.

Potter is no doubt a good manager and maybe wants to work with younger players who will buy into his game ethos.

At least we have got our Swansea passing game back which is an added bonus. The one thing I fear is that a Prem Club will come knocking for Potter sooner rather than later.

Well even when the first team lost the way of play.. I always felt that the youth team still played the passing possesion style football.. so these players have effectively been playing this way for most of their footballing carreers.. which explains why they slot in so nicely to what GP wants.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:50 - Aug 21 with 2027 viewsSmellyplumz

We all hate Leeds scum. We all hate Leeds scum

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:51 - Aug 21 with 2014 viewsRancid

One of the hardest games Leeds will play all season that.If we can nail the loan market then who knows where we can go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024