Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke 20:54 - Aug 22 with 19027 viewsMagic_Michu

They are really in a mess... spending millions gambling on going straight back up and looking like relegation fodder at the moment.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Stoke on 21:00 - Aug 22 with 6016 viewsmonmouth

Oh dear, my heart bleeds.

But surely super Joey Allen will save them?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stoke on 21:09 - Aug 22 with 5939 viewsDr_Winston

Stoke on 21:00 - Aug 22 by monmouth

Oh dear, my heart bleeds.

But surely super Joey Allen will save them?

The same Joey Allen our fans continually whinge about not signing despite being at best OK for a not very good Stoke side?

Nah.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stoke on 21:11 - Aug 22 with 5908 viewsmonmouth

Stoke on 21:09 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

The same Joey Allen our fans continually whinge about not signing despite being at best OK for a not very good Stoke side?

Nah.

Yeah that’s the fellah.

He would have kept us in the prem (must be true I read it on here) so he must be able to keep the cloggers in the championship.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stoke on 21:18 - Aug 22 with 5833 viewssainthelens

Now that is one club I hope drop faster than a turd in a well.
Stoke on 21:18 - Aug 22 with 5816 viewspeenemunde

Fu*k Stoke.
Stoke on 21:19 - Aug 22 with 5824 viewspencoedjack

You are sounding like a bunch of Basseys

Fuk all is won in August ... I’d be amazed if Stoke are not around the top 6 in May
Stoke on 21:21 - Aug 22 with 5794 viewsHugeEnkins

Stoke on 21:19 - Aug 22 by pencoedjack

You are sounding like a bunch of Basseys

Fuk all is won in August ... I’d be amazed if Stoke are not around the top 6 in May

Enjoy it while it lasts. Watching villa v Brentford right now makes it seem like anti football. Stoke spent big and deserve what they get.
Stoke on 21:23 - Aug 22 with 5763 viewsElmo

Couldnt make this up. Karma

Liam Rosenior (last night on Sky) eloquently slagged off mercenary Premier League-types that choose to milk it - read Stoke

Championship is a breath of fresh, honest air
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke on 21:26 - Aug 22 with 5720 viewsMagic_Michu

Looking forward to playing them next month now... play like we did last night and things could get messy.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Stoke on 21:35 - Aug 22 with 5641 viewsMrSwerve

Stoke on 21:11 - Aug 22 by monmouth

Yeah that’s the fellah.

He would have kept us in the prem (must be true I read it on here) so he must be able to keep the cloggers in the championship.

And I'd have him back in our central midfield in a heartbeat.

Fantastic player.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Stoke on 21:38 - Aug 22 with 5608 viewsDr_Winston

Stoke on 21:35 - Aug 22 by MrSwerve

And I'd have him back in our central midfield in a heartbeat.

Fantastic player.

No doubt.

But the way some people carry on the only reason we are in the Championship now is because we didn't sign Joe in 2016, which is obvious bollocks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stoke on 21:38 - Aug 22 with 5595 viewsLoyal

Stoke on 21:26 - Aug 22 by Magic_Michu

Looking forward to playing them next month now... play like we did last night and things could get messy.

Probably the game after they have sacked Rowett.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stoke on 21:48 - Aug 22 with 5482 viewsTheFranchise

Funny side Stoke, they had an identity and style that worked for them. They tried to be like us and eventually got relegated.

Then there's us. We ended up trying to play like they used to and we got relegated too.
Stoke on 21:49 - Aug 22 with 5461 viewsDrizzy

Stoke on 21:38 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

No doubt.

But the way some people carry on the only reason we are in the Championship now is because we didn't sign Joe in 2016, which is obvious bollocks.

Gosh you're f*cking thick sometimes, Jobs. Nobody has claimed that signing Joe would have saved us from relegation two seasons later. No matter how much you whine about it, not signing him remains a massive f*ck up and we're still looking for a player in his mould now.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Stoke on 21:51 - Aug 22 with 5403 viewsItchySphincter

Clueless.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Stoke on 21:52 - Aug 22 with 5397 viewsSC_Swan

Ashley Williams sent off as well.
Stoke on 21:57 - Aug 22 with 5323 viewsMrSwerve

Stoke on 21:38 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

No doubt.

Signing him would certainly have sent us in the right direction...would it have saved us? Impossible to tell.

Stoke on 21:59 - Aug 22 with 5289 viewsDr_Winston

Stoke on 21:57 - Aug 22 by MrSwerve

Signing him would certainly have sent us in the right direction...would it have saved us? Impossible to tell.

He'd have contributed more than Ki did last season I'll give you that. Although Stephen Hawking probably would have too.

Stoke on 22:09 - Aug 22 with 5180 viewsMrSwerve

Stoke on 21:59 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

He'd have contributed more than Ki did last season I'll give you that. Although Stephen Hawking probably would have too.

I'll refrain from a dribbling joke.

Stoke on 22:12 - Aug 22 with 5138 viewsairedale

Stoke on 22:09 - Aug 22 by MrSwerve

I'll refrain from a dribbling joke.

Thank you, ‘cos I myself dribble sometimes. According to my Mrs.
Stoke on 22:14 - Aug 22 with 5102 viewsJacket

Stoke on 21:09 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

Nah.

Different teams play differently. The fact a player is not doing great in one club doesn't mean they can't do well elsewhere and visa-versa. People say that he would have saved us because they believe he was the missing piece in the jig-saw here. Whether that is the case or not, the failure of Stoke to get the best out of him doesn't mean he would have failed had he been signed two seasons ago.

What is clear is that he's made one hell of a mistake in signing a new deal at Stoke? He was always unlikely of excelling under Rowett.
Stoke on 22:15 - Aug 22 with 5099 viewsawayjack

Stoke on 21:23 - Aug 22 by Elmo

Couldnt make this up. Karma

Liam Rosenior (last night on Sky) eloquently slagged off mercenary Premier League-types that choose to milk it - read Stoke

Championship is a breath of fresh, honest air

A squad with a value of £150m+ and some - Ince, Barahino, Bojan to make a few - with hugely inflated egos. I expect Stoke to improve but confess enjoying seeing them struggle.
Stoke on 22:19 - Aug 22 with 5052 viewsdcd14

Joe give away the pen for the 3rd.
Stoke on 22:24 - Aug 22 with 5004 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Saido Berahino not a man for a crisis.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Stoke on 22:29 - Aug 22 with 4969 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Stoke on 21:59 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

I think the main thing would have been not sp*nking 16 million on a complete waste of a shirt Sammy C.
And Mesa, the 12 million mishap.
In fact had we spent 8 million on him we'd have 20 million to "spend wisely"* on some decent players to play off him.
* not likely with calamity Huw I Know

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024