Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:10 - Oct 1 with 34928 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 19:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:56 - Oct 2 with 2734 viewsSwansea93

If Mulder is injured he wouldn't be on the bench.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:59 - Oct 2 with 2688 viewshobo

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:45 - Oct 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not sure how Mulder doesn't start. Hope we are just resting him, not an injury or something else.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 18:47]

Luckily we have a very able deputy though
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Oct 2 with 2673 viewsawayjack

Expected Mulder, Fer and Ollson but in GP we trust!
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:01 - Oct 2 with 2653 viewsairedale

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:56 - Oct 2 by Swansea93

If Mulder is injured he wouldn't be on the bench.

After the way Rommel has been playing, perhaps the goalies are seen on an equal footing and they're rotating.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Oct 2 with 2607 viewsraynor94

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:01 - Oct 2 by airedale

After the way Rommel has been playing, perhaps the goalies are seen on an equal footing and they're rotating.

Aye, Rommel is like a tank

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Oct 2 with 2548 viewsElward

Hasn't Mulder just had back to back clean sheets. How strange.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:08 - Oct 2 with 2538 viewsGlyn1

It makes sense to start with Jay Fulton as he played for them last season - would be nice if he returned there and scored for us.

Presumably Nordfelt doesn't see himself as a Championship reserve and has been pushing to come back. I imagine that either Mulder or Nordfelt will be moving on in January.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 2 with 2527 viewsyescomeon

What's going on with the swans live stream? Saying it's not available in my area, supposed to be global tonight ain't it?

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:15 - Oct 2 with 2432 viewsHighjack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 2 by yescomeon

What's going on with the swans live stream? Saying it's not available in my area, supposed to be global tonight ain't it?

Do you live on earth?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:15 - Oct 2 with 2421 viewsbuilthjack

Milder hasn't put a foot wrong. Unusual.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:17 - Oct 2 with 2387 viewsjedmo_jack

Can you chromecast the game to your tv on an iPhone on swans tv?

Also, when does the red button become live?
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:17 - Oct 2 with 2382 viewsBadlands

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 2 by yescomeon

Potter knows what he's doing but I can't think of any reason Mulder should have lost his place!!!
He's not exactly been overworked and in need of a break,

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:24 - Oct 2 with 2278 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:17 - Oct 2 by jedmo_jack

Only a couple of minutes before kick off I think.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:24 - Oct 2 with 2276 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:17 - Oct 2 by jedmo_jack

Feed available from 7.40, commentary from kick off.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:24 - Oct 2 with 2271 viewsSirjohnalot

Resting the keeper is very smart. It shows that there is competition for all places. Gives motivation for the keeper that isnโ€™t playing to get game time, plus when the first choice is injured, the reserve can step up more easily.

Who says you donโ€™t rotate keepers ?
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 2 with 2258 viewsjedmo_jack

Cheers
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 2 with 2257 viewsBytholWyn

Is it just me that has badly distorted audio on the live Swans coverage?
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 2 with 2250 viewsyescomeon

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:15 - Oct 2 by Highjack

Do you live on earth?

If it's been discussed then you can link me a thread. But on the match replay I watched last night they said everyone can watch this game on swans tv.

[Edit] I think I might have misinterpreted your joke. Sorry.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 19:29]

Upthecity!

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:26 - Oct 2 with 2246 viewsTheKirkyLife

I can understand rotating goalkeepers, especially since Nordfeldt's chances at cup appearances was crushed at the first stage.

It IS harsh on Mulder though; been outstanding.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:28 - Oct 2 with 2203 viewsBytholWyn

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 2 by yescomeon

If it's been discussed then you can link me a thread. But on the match replay I watched last night they said everyone can watch this game on swans tv.

[Edit] I think I might have misinterpreted your joke. Sorry.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 19:29]

Yes, for a tenner!
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:31 - Oct 2 with 2169 viewsyescomeon

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:28 - Oct 2 by BytholWyn

Yes, for a tenner!

I've got it up now. Be almost cheaper to get sky!

Upthecity!

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:34 - Oct 2 with 2114 viewsjackrmee

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:24 - Oct 2 by Sirjohnalot

Resting the keeper is very smart. It shows that there is competition for all places. Gives motivation for the keeper that isnโ€™t playing to get game time, plus when the first choice is injured, the reserve can step up more easily.

Who says you donโ€™t rotate keepers ?

I wouldn't rotate keepers personally. I reckon if someone is playing really well then they should stick with them, unless tired of course, but this doesn't often happen with keepers I guess.
GP knows better than me though init.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:41 - Oct 2 with 2027 viewsirishswan546

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 2 by BytholWyn

Is it just me that has badly distorted audio on the live Swans coverage?

Not just you. It's very bad but seems to be just when there talking in the studio. Though the interview with Potter was out of sync.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:41 - Oct 2 with 2023 viewsBytholWyn

Any issues with the audio - or is it just me?
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:43 - Oct 2 with 1993 viewsjedmo_jack

red button not working for anyone?

Working now was on wrong channel
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 19:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024