Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:10 - Oct 1 with 34930 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 19:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Oct 2 with 2871 viewsjasper_T

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:27 - Oct 2 by westwalesed

Looking absolutely knackered, which is not surprising at all. This is where that thread bear squad comes into play...…..delighted with a draw now.

Wigan's players have played more minutes than ours, though. How does that work?
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Oct 2 with 2851 viewslonglostjack

Hang on in there boys. Nice one Preston. Bloody pain in the arse following games on PS and Livescore :-((

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 2 with 2818 viewsMorganator100

How did that not go in.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Oct 2 with 2759 viewsakajack

commmmme on
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 2 with 2665 viewswestwalesed

GOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGH

I thought that was in.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:34 - Oct 2 with 2638 viewsGlyn1

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:45 - Oct 2 by Dr_Winston

Happily take a point before a promising home game on Sat.

Me too.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:34 - Oct 2 with 2622 viewsjack2jack

429 travelling jack's according to Radio Wales.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 2 with 2555 viewsMorganator100

Another foul on Rodon there and referee again let's it go.

Is the referee a Sunday League one?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:36 - Oct 2 with 2421 viewswestwalesed

Christ that was a heavy knock to Rodon's head...….

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 2 with 2296 viewsAndy1300

Another point on the road

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 2 with 2292 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'll take that. Both sides could have easily taken the spoils today. Very good point.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 2 with 2279 viewsjedmo_jack

Feels like 2 points dropped but that’s credit to the players for the display.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 2 with 2269 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Oct 2 by karnataka

A 0-0 draw here and then stuff Ipswich Saturday, I'd take that.

Ditto

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 2 with 2269 viewslonglostjack

I’ll take that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 2 with 2220 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:34 - Oct 2 by jack2jack

Plus 16 in hospitality. None too shabby for a Tuesday night up there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 2 with 2216 viewsDr_Winston

Another encouraging performance on the road. This is a team possessing guts and organisation. Just a teensy bit more attacking quality (or keep what we've got fit) and we could win the whole thing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 2 with 2195 viewswestwalesed

Excellent point.

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 2 with 2184 viewsjasper_T

Not sure about this Barrie McKay fella you know.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 2 with 2159 viewsawayjack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:34 - Oct 2 by jack2jack

Decent for live TV match and very loud.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 2 with 2157 viewsOldjack

Deserved all three

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 2 with 2154 views34dfgdf54

Bony with Mcburnie off him in this league would be sickening.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 2 with 2144 viewsCooperman

I like this league. It’s so refreshing in many ways.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 2 with 2106 viewslidojack

What a c*nty club they are. Proper tinpot.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Oct 2 with 2023 viewsjackrmee

Very good performance

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Oct 2 with 2017 viewsawayjack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 2 by Oldjack

Deserved all three

Yup. Happy with point but we missed too many sitters. On positive created loads of chances and Wigan couldn’t cope with fast pass / move style in 1st half and patches 2nd half. Lost control 2nd half but still good point. Ref was hopeless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024