Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jealousy is a terrible thing, but... 13:16 - Jan 21 with 6600 viewsMytch_QPR

I have to confess to liking the look of Brentford's new stadium (sorry if already posted):

Only issue is that it looks very hemmed in by rail lines so parking will probably be a pain and it looks as though all pedestrian access has to come through one route, so a real bottleneck.

Much as I love LR, it would be nice to see us get something similar up on Linford Christie's lunchbox (assuming we're still looking at that project).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Jealousy is a terrible thing, but... on 09:54 - Jan 22 with 1375 viewsTheChef

Jealousy is a terrible thing, but... on 09:32 - Jan 22 by CamberleyR

Admittedly they're old grounds that have been modernised but Villa Park and Molineux have got gaps in the corners.

Surely that's how football grounds should be, with four distinct stands.

I used to love Molineux but it's not the same now they've filled the corners in.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Jealousy is a terrible thing, but... on 13:11 - Jan 22 with 1277 viewsYorkRanger

Exciting and looks impressive. You would assume the planning will have made adequate provisions for access etc.

The capacity level is an interesting one when compared to our own dilemas about LR being too small to generate enough match day (and associated revenue).
Jealousy is a terrible thing, but... on 13:37 - Jan 22 with 1239 viewsfrancisbowles

Jealousy is a terrible thing, but... on 09:32 - Jan 22 by CamberleyR

Admittedly they're old grounds that have been modernised but Villa Park and Molineux have got gaps in the corners.

Yes CamberleR, and the coldest I've ever been at a match was midweek at Villa when we took a 2-0 lead with Cisse and Zamora upfront only to hang on for 2-2.
Jealousy is a terrible thing, but... on 13:44 - Jan 22 with 1225 viewsJuzzie

Jealousy is a terrible thing, but... on 19:43 - Jan 21 by DavieQPR

They did decrease capacity to increase Corporate area. Showing they are more interested in the money than the supporters.

Playing devil's advocate, it could also be in order to strike a balance with non match day revenue.
Jealousy is a terrible thing, but... on 19:24 - Jan 22 with 1081 viewsDavieQPR

Jealousy is a terrible thing, but... on 13:44 - Jan 22 by Juzzie

Playing devil's advocate, it could also be in order to strike a balance with non match day revenue.

They have the same problem as us. No parking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024