Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zac Clough 14:17 - Feb 2 with 3133 viewsswiggy

On re-signing we are told he’s fit and raring to go, but now sat in Park Inn atWalsall see he’s again not even made the squad. Was encouraged by signings and hopefully a better last 16 games but surely if Clough is fit and raring to go he should make squad in front of Wilbraham
Zac Clough on 14:20 - Feb 2 with 3085 viewsoff2div1

Maybe problem with paperwork
Zac Clough on 14:22 - Feb 2 with 3064 views14bowlers

Sat with Swiggy in the Park in. And agree with his comments. What is the point!!!!
Zac Clough on 14:23 - Feb 2 with 3031 viewsMancDale

One of the loan players has to miss out. Disappointed that Clough is the one not involved today though.
Zac Clough (n/t) on 14:25 - Feb 2 with 3020 viewsBlueDales

[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 14:25]
Zac Clough on 14:27 - Feb 2 with 2998 viewssweetcorn

Hill very rarely puts a new signing straight into the team. The players that have been at the club all week will have been working on a specific game plan i’d imagine. Clough signed late on 2 days ago, so i’m not surprised he’s gone with the options that have been there all week in that position..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Zac Clough on 14:27 - Feb 2 with 2992 viewsdalelee

Zac Clough on 14:22 - Feb 2 by 14bowlers

Sat with Swiggy in the Park in. And agree with his comments. What is the point!!!!

Hill needs to explain this because on the surface Clough's emission is bizarre.
I was pleasantly surprised when he returned, and months of rumours and confusion surrounding his non selection finally explained. Now I am more confused than ever..
Zac Clough on 14:31 - Feb 2 with 2947 viewsMolly

Zac Clough on 14:27 - Feb 2 by dalelee

I was pleasantly surprised when he returned, and months of rumours and confusion surrounding his non selection finally explained. Now I am more confused than ever..

Has Clough been strangely farting a lot?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 14:38]
Zac Clough on 14:31 - Feb 2 with 2943 viewskiwidale

Zac Clough on 14:27 - Feb 2 by dalelee

sweetcorn has explained it perfectly well clough only rejoined the squad 24 hours ago.

This is not the time for bickering.

Login to get fewer ads

Zac Clough on 14:36 - Feb 2 with 2878 viewsswiggy

Surely Bunney and Pyke only joined the squad in the last couple of days too but they’re included. Clough was hailed as a marquee signing the first time around and only went back to Forest on 7th Jan, surely he knows the squad better than the aforementioned Bunney and Pyke?
Zac Clough on 14:39 - Feb 2 with 2839 viewsD_Alien

Zac Clough on 14:31 - Feb 2 by Molly

Has Clough been strangely farting a lot?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 14:38]

Or a different type of emission?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Zac Clough on 14:40 - Feb 2 with 2835 viewssweetcorn

Zac Clough on 14:36 - Feb 2 by swiggy

Surely Bunney and Pyke only joined the squad in the last couple of days too but they’re included. Clough was hailed as a marquee signing the first time around and only went back to Forest on 7th Jan, surely he knows the squad better than the aforementioned Bunney and Pyke?

There’s quite a difference between clough’s inclusion and joe bumneys though isn’t there.. we have 9 different attacking options we can use. Where as bunney is the only LB at the club, his inclusion is forced.

I’d imagine pyke is included to use his pace when legs are tired..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Zac Clough on 14:42 - Feb 2 with 2818 viewsShun

Zac Clough on 14:36 - Feb 2 by swiggy

Pyke’s been playing for Wrexham up until last Saturday, Clough hasn’t. Neither has Bunney but we have fewer options in his position.
Zac Clough on 15:00 - Feb 2 with 2671 viewskiwidale

Zac Clough on 14:40 - Feb 2 by sweetcorn

There’s quite a difference between clough’s inclusion and joe bumneys though isn’t there.. we have 9 different attacking options we can use. Where as bunney is the only LB at the club, his inclusion is forced.

I’d imagine pyke is included to use his pace when legs are tired..

I like it when you're talking sense keep it up.

This is not the time for bickering.

Zac Clough on 15:15 - Feb 2 with 2611 viewsboromat

We'll have this every match its basically Clough or Pyke.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024