Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? 17:48 - Aug 3 with 27927 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 16:52 - Aug 4 with 2361 viewsSwansea93

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 15:26 - Aug 4 by TheKirkyLife

Quote from the BBC Article who are also reporting on this story.

"They are expected to be in the market for another forward once the Kalulu deal is completed."

Hogan or Cummings.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 16:59 - Aug 4 with 2308 viewssainthelens

Is this to cushion the blow as Baston is going?
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:00 - Aug 4 with 2292 viewsGaz_M

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 16:59 - Aug 4 by sainthelens

No
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:00 - Aug 4 with 2296 viewsnyc_swans

optimistic about kalulu. these are the kinds of signings that need to be made. young, obviously talented if he was on lyon, but lost his way so available for cheap. worth a punt to see if cooper can get the best out of him. club used to make signings like this...
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:00 - Aug 4 with 2292 viewsmagicdaps10

This French guy is a winger and supposedly quicker than Dan James.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:00 - Aug 4 with 2293 viewsSwansea93

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 16:59 - Aug 4 by sainthelens

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/borja-i-want-help-swansea-city-any-way-i-can

Doesn't sound like he will be off.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:01 - Aug 4 with 2281 viewsGaz_M

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 16:52 - Aug 4 by Swansea93

Hogan or Cummings.

Neither, hopefullymb
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:22 - Aug 4 with 2156 viewsBadlands

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49228499

Aldo Kalulu
All I can muster is WTF?????????

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:43 - Aug 4 with 1928 viewsAngelRangelQS

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 15:51 - Aug 4 by djdancarter

Oh well that puts paid to the old adage that anyone can look good from a highlights video
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:54 - Aug 4 with 1867 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:00 - Aug 4 by Swansea93

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/borja-i-want-help-swansea-city-any-way-i-can

Doesn't sound like he will be off.

Borja going nowhere, was given the option of a transfer or take a 50% wage cut to stay and he's chosen the latter...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:57 - Aug 4 with 1853 viewsPorthcawlswan

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:54 - Aug 4 by Swanjaxs

Borja going nowhere, was given the option of a transfer or take a 50% wage cut to stay and he's chosen the latter...

Good on him
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:10 - Aug 4 with 1775 viewslondonlisa2001

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:54 - Aug 4 by Swanjaxs

And how do you know that?
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:15 - Aug 4 with 1734 viewsthornabyswan

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:10 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

Footballer takes a pay cut when he doesn't have to sounds a bit far fetched to me
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 19:17]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:19 - Aug 4 with 1713 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:10 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

Wouldn't you like to know Mrs Knowitall... but I have my sources... ok with you 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:22 - Aug 4 with 1686 viewsplasjack

What school of economics do you get that from, dream on.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:23 - Aug 4 with 1671 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:15 - Aug 4 by thornabyswan

Footballer takes a pay cut when he doesn't have to sounds a bit far fetched to me
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 19:17]

Better believe it brother, still on a tidy wage mind but shows he wants to knuckle down

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:25 - Aug 4 with 1660 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:22 - Aug 4 by plasjack

What school of economics do you get that from, dream on.

Just saying mate, believe what you want cos I couldn't give a fùck about your opinion... have a nice day btw 👍

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:27 - Aug 4 with 1640 viewslondonlisa2001

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:19 - Aug 4 by Swanjaxs

Wouldn't you like to know Mrs Knowitall... but I have my sources... ok with you 👍

So, let me get this right, Baston has one year left on his contract. No offers have come in for him. We have to pay him his contracted amount for this season. He can negotiate a contract with a new club as a free agent from January. And he’s voluntarily accepted to cut his pay by half, even though he could stay here and be paid in full?

Your sources are pulling your leg.

Not sure why the need to be so rude by the way. I have absolutely no idea who you are.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:36 - Aug 4 with 1584 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:27 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

So, let me get this right, Baston has one year left on his contract. No offers have come in for him. We have to pay him his contracted amount for this season. He can negotiate a contract with a new club as a free agent from January. And he’s voluntarily accepted to cut his pay by half, even though he could stay here and be paid in full?

Your sources are pulling your leg.

Not sure why the need to be so rude by the way. I have absolutely no idea who you are.

Sorry if you think I was being rude... but...
You basically called my post bs so dont get your knickers in a twist when I come back at you, again I couldn't care less what you say (you do come over a little patronising though) .... what I've said is fact though 👍... Have a lovely day sweetheart x

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:39 - Aug 4 with 1561 viewslondonlisa2001

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:36 - Aug 4 by Swanjaxs

Sorry if you think I was being rude... but...
You basically called my post bs so dont get your knickers in a twist when I come back at you, again I couldn't care less what you say (you do come over a little patronising though) .... what I've said is fact though 👍... Have a lovely day sweetheart x

What on earth are you talking about. I asked how you knew that. I’m interested to know who it is in the club, if anyone, that is constantly leaking information. Whether correct or otherwise. It’s a problem that should be sorted out.

Again, I have no idea who you are, so doubt that I am, in fact, your sweetheart. Charming though you are.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:54 - Aug 4 with 1449 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:39 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

What on earth are you talking about. I asked how you knew that. I’m interested to know who it is in the club, if anyone, that is constantly leaking information. Whether correct or otherwise. It’s a problem that should be sorted out.

Again, I have no idea who you are, so doubt that I am, in fact, your sweetheart. Charming though you are.

And I don't know you from Adam love... anyway look outside the box... maybe I know someone on "the payroll" as to say, maybe I could be right on this? Trust me what I say is correct 👍 now go get yourself a glass of prosecco and chill ... sweetheart x

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:59 - Aug 4 with 1410 views34dfgdf54

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:54 - Aug 4 by Swanjaxs

And I don't know you from Adam love... anyway look outside the box... maybe I know someone on "the payroll" as to say, maybe I could be right on this? Trust me what I say is correct 👍 now go get yourself a glass of prosecco and chill ... sweetheart x

Not accusing you of lying, but why would Borja accept a lower wage? We won’t be renewing his contract even at 50% lower so he’s just basically giving us money for free.

I could understand if he waived bonuses like Routledge etc done last year to allow him to play but not just accept a pay cut when he doesn’t need too.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:01 - Aug 4 with 1396 viewsbryncochjack

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:00 - Aug 4 by magicdaps10

This French guy is a winger and supposedly quicker than Dan James.

A bit like Modou Barrow then?
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:02 - Aug 4 with 1385 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:59 - Aug 4 by 34dfgdf54

Not accusing you of lying, but why would Borja accept a lower wage? We won’t be renewing his contract even at 50% lower so he’s just basically giving us money for free.

I could understand if he waived bonuses like Routledge etc done last year to allow him to play but not just accept a pay cut when he doesn’t need too.

It's all true my friend, come from an extremely reliable source 👍 anyway believe what I say or not, up to you of course... have a good day

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:02 - Aug 4 with 1385 viewsPorthcawlswan

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:59 - Aug 4 by 34dfgdf54

I do suppose it helps both parties separate in the future though. No one wants him at the moment. By lowering his wages we can afford to play him which in turn puts him in the shop window for next year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024