Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread 12:34 - Oct 23 with 25203 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 15:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:33 - Oct 27 with 2299 viewsjamiewales

all I can find
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:34 - Oct 27 with 2297 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:20 - Oct 27 by dizietsma

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/54818/Swansea_City_vs_Cardiff_City.html

Many thanks - got it!
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:37 - Oct 27 with 2241 viewslonglostjack

Etheridge 😂😂😂

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:40 - Oct 27 with 2222 viewsjamiewales

Wont be sharing links anymore guys, they always vanish ones on here
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:49 - Oct 27 with 2130 viewsLeonWasGod

Frenetic stuff. Enjoying this so far.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:50 - Oct 27 with 2111 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ayew up for it today and loving it

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:53 - Oct 27 with 2042 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:50 - Oct 27 by PozuelosSideys

Ayew up for it today and loving it

We’ve been the better side without a doubt but we need to get more goals otherwise the last quarter is going to be unbearable.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 12:59]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:55 - Oct 27 with 2011 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:33 - Oct 27 by airedale

Routledge is such a good player imo, shame he’s only got half a foot to play with.

What, the half a foot pass for the goal??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:56 - Oct 27 with 1996 viewsTimTtam

In case any of the others aren't working, this stream seems to work:

https://mygoaltv.com/swansea-city-vs-cardiff-city-m25939

Server 2 works on my phone, but all work on laptop.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:58 - Oct 27 with 1951 viewsTimTtam

On the game, I caught from 20 mins onwards. We're not in control, but seem to be creating decent chances. They had space to shoot a few mins after we scored, but that's all they've really had in terms of chances. Their hoofball is worse than it was in the PL...

Dyer and Routs look very good. Nice to see Cooper yelling "for f*ck sake" too
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 12:59]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:03 - Oct 27 with 1880 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 12:14 - Oct 27 by phact0rri

this ref my goodness.

And the commentator had the gall to say that its good to have a strong ref🙄
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:12 - Oct 27 with 1812 viewsjamiewales

Scrappy second half
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:13 - Oct 27 with 1794 viewstheloneranger

C**diff an ugly team on the pitch and in the fvcking mirror.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:17 - Oct 27 with 1746 viewsjamiewales

Is Celina cam?
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:19 - Oct 27 with 1727 viewsMrSwerve

Smashed them the whole game and will concede a scrappy equaliser in the dying minutes.

Fûcking. Nailed. On.

We need to start killing games off while we have the chance.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:19 - Oct 27 with 1725 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:17 - Oct 27 by jamiewales

Is Celina cam?

Padden?
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:20 - Oct 27 with 1704 viewsdickythorpe

We're playing in their half and looking for that 2nd. Good stuff!!!
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:20 - Oct 27 with 1705 views1983

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:13 - Oct 27 by theloneranger

C**diff an ugly team on the pitch and in the fvcking mirror.

Anyone seen Patersons me time after we scored

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:20 - Oct 27 with 1703 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:19 - Oct 27 by MrSwerve

Smashed them the whole game and will concede a scrappy equaliser in the dying minutes.

Fûcking. Nailed. On.

We need to start killing games off while we have the chance.

It’s nearly ‘come alive time’ for Cardiff.

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:24 - Oct 27 with 1661 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:20 - Oct 27 by union_jack

It’s nearly ‘come alive time’ for Cardiff.

It’s so predictable but I hope I’m wrong this time.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:24 - Oct 27 with 1659 viewsjamiewales

Come on, they're shi t but we know how that ends touch wood.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:25 - Oct 27 with 1653 viewsunion_jack

Screw turning and we’re helping!

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:26 - Oct 27 with 1635 viewsFireboy2

Need to get petersen on, dyer and routledge are tiring.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:26 - Oct 27 with 1631 viewsjamiewales

Offfffff
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:26 - Oct 27 with 1629 viewsphact0rri

when you say taking one for the team, woodman's photo is now there.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024