Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread 12:34 - Oct 23 with 25222 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 15:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 20:53 - Oct 27 with 1460 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 19:56 - Oct 27 by Brynmill_Jack

The legacy of McBurnie lingers on.....

Haven't gone back but has anyone mentioned mcBurnie in the crowd, Joe Allen and Potter watching?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 21:15 - Oct 27 with 1387 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 20:53 - Oct 27 by Badlands

Haven't gone back but has anyone mentioned mcBurnie in the crowd, Joe Allen and Potter watching?

If Potter was watching, he must eyeing one of our players, the two faced c*nt.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 21:18 - Oct 27 with 1380 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 21:15 - Oct 27 by Flashberryjack

If Potter was watching, he must eyeing one of our players, the two faced c*nt.

This ^

With fecking bells on.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 22:02 - Oct 27 with 1297 viewsOldjack

McBurnie and Joe were at the game today yjb"!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 00:49 - Oct 28 with 1133 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 20:53 - Oct 27 by Badlands

I knew McBurnie and Allen were there, but Christ, Potter?!?! I understand him going to the PL, but the fact he lied to us and said we were a long-term plan was horrendous.

Just imagine if Potter was the manager today. We would've conceded twice late on from set pieces thanks to Nordfeldt, Grimes would've been at LB, and Ayew would've been out on loan.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 08:57 - Oct 28 with 995 viewswestside

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 11:44 - Oct 27 by bluey_the_blue

Cooper looks like a deformed Mr Potatohead.

Warnock was wearing his Halloween mask 👺
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 09:02 - Oct 28 with 980 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread (n/t) on 00:49 - Oct 28 by TimTtam

I knew McBurnie and Allen were there, but Christ, Potter?!?! I understand him going to the PL, but the fact he lied to us and said we were a long-term plan was horrendous.

Just imagine if Potter was the manager today. We would've conceded twice late on from set pieces thanks to Nordfeldt, Grimes would've been at LB, and Ayew would've been out on loan.

If people are stupid enough to believe it.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024