Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread 22:18 - Nov 20 with 16168 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 23 with 2567 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:24 - Nov 23 by Glyn1

I'm not watching the match but the stats on the BBC page are weird. We've had 64% of the possession but have committed 10 fouls to their 4, which is what normally happens when a team is defending. Seriously, what the heck is going on?

Ref not giving us much as usual.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 23 with 2590 viewsCaptain_Sham

Why are we so fking terrible at home. Apart from the Cardiff game we have been utter dogshyt since Brum.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 23 with 2540 viewstheloneranger

The fvcking wall was way out of place.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 23 with 2531 viewsNogginthenog

Why isn't our keeper covering that spot ffs
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 23 with 2433 views34dfgdf54

For how good Woodman has been his positioning was awful for that goal.

Toothless going forward unfortunately.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 23 with 2410 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 23 by Nogginthenog

Why isn't our keeper covering that spot ffs

Wtf was he doing behind the wall, the dull cvnt.

And wtf did vdh give the free kick away? If he kept his eyes on the ball and gone for it instead of the player he wouldnt have had to make the foul, yet another dull cvnt.

Wtf is up with us at home this season?
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:37 - Nov 23 with 2267 viewsPozuelosSideys

I can't believe Byers is gonna play the whole game.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:37 - Nov 23 with 2237 viewsSwanjaxs

How the fack is Byers not been hauled off!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 23 with 2207 viewstheloneranger

Do they wipe our players memory when it's international fortnight?? We've got no fvcking Idea how to get behind or through a team who put men behind the ball.

If Celina was a boxer, he'd be fighting at paperweight.

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 23 with 2161 viewsSwanjaxs

Grimes and Byers vying for knob of the match

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 23 with 2055 views34dfgdf54

Grimes, Byers, Bidwell and Naughton have had horrible games.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 23 with 2041 viewsPozuelosSideys

Milwall should have killed this off. We are absolutely trash at home. Even more so after international breaks. It happens every time so it's not a coincidence. What are they not doing on the training field. It's the same always. Flat, lazy. Can't pass, don't move. It's like they spend the break in a pub

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 23 with 1994 viewsLibertarian

We don’t know what to do in possession
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 23 with 1960 viewstheloneranger

How the fvck has Byers been allowed to stay on the pitch??

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 23 with 1932 viewsicecoldjack

We are a very poor team at the moment, cooper has no idea how to get us to break teams down at home.

It's all looking a bit one trick pony and has done for a while .

As the season goes on we look more and more clueless, some feat that like !
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 23 with 1944 viewsjackrabbit

Did I see a 5-0 prediction earlier in this thread! Hope springs eternal. Every home performance is worse than the one before. This one is dire. We have zero creativity, zero go-forward and zero energy. I’m scanning 3 or 4 matches since I keep losing the stream and this game is the worse of the lot. Why are we trying to play through the middle of a packed defence? Where’s the width? We need some quality and creativity because our league position is a false one.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 23 with 1906 viewsphact0rri

without Connor Roberts we have no pace at all.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 23 with 1893 viewsGammon

I’m sick of Potter and his gormless face.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 23 with 1866 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 23 by jackrabbit

Did I see a 5-0 prediction earlier in this thread! Hope springs eternal. Every home performance is worse than the one before. This one is dire. We have zero creativity, zero go-forward and zero energy. I’m scanning 3 or 4 matches since I keep losing the stream and this game is the worse of the lot. Why are we trying to play through the middle of a packed defence? Where’s the width? We need some quality and creativity because our league position is a false one.

I'm not sure it is. You watch, I'll bet you 10p (aye, big spender me!) We play very well against Huddersfield on Tuesday and get a result

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 23 with 1763 viewstheloneranger

No pace, No guts, No fvcking idea!!

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 23 with 1705 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 23 by Gammon

I’m sick of Potter and his gormless face.

Hahahahaha hahahah
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 23 with 1702 viewsPozuelosSideys

Naughton did ok and Ayew tried hard but got nowhere. The rest of them can go fck themselves today tbh

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 23 with 1683 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 23 by PozuelosSideys

Naughton did ok and Ayew tried hard but got nowhere. The rest of them can go fck themselves today tbh

I thought Naughton was absolutely awful
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 23 with 1679 viewsphact0rri

the mixture between no pace and and an entire team ready to get behind the ball made this a rather luckluster affair. onwards and upwards (hopefully).

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 23 with 1630 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 23 by PozuelosSideys

I'm not sure it is. You watch, I'll bet you 10p (aye, big spender me!) We play very well against Huddersfield on Tuesday and get a result

I hope so as im going, its the total opposite to last season, great at home and sh!te away.

Feel for you lot who have a season ticket.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024