Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread 22:18 - Nov 20 with 16608 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 02:32 - Nov 24 with 1289 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 20:54 - Nov 23 by Badlands

Woodman has been getting high ratings but what did he do to deserve them?
Very ordinary and his walll and positioning for their goal was questionable as was his attempt to punch.
Naughton - the pick of the back four although the doesn't say a lot
Wilmot - another getting praise for ?? Slow in thought and often way out of position. Nothing in front of him though. Decent enough.
Van der Hoorn - left to deal with two very big forward and a ref who kept penalising him for jumping. Not great but decent enough.
Bidwell - all over the shop and the way he got turned inside out was embarrassing.
Grimes - truly, ruby abysmal in every department. How is he captain? How is he being picked?
Byers - as above without the captaincy.
Celina - (see Byers)
Dyer - when he was given the ball he was well marshalled and left with little support but another who should not have come out for the second half.
Rutledge (and the left in general) was crowded out and when he tried a few flicks to change things they didn't come off.
Aye - worked his nuts off.
Peterson - made no impression whatsoever.
Borja - showed a glimpse of what he can do if given the ball.
Surridge - given no time to make an impact.

Cooper - poor team selection, awful tactics, shocking use of subs.

Hahaha, some good points... the rest was absolute horseshit.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 05:45 - Nov 24 with 1196 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 08:23 - Nov 23 by TimTtam

0-2 loss lump it on.

It's how we roll. Especially after the international break...

Oh dear. Not quite that bad, but it could've easily been.

The first half was horrible. Not going forward enough & giving the ball away far too easily. I thought we started better in the second half, but once we went down 0-1 we started panicking and went back to the first half levels.

Best players were Peterson and Ayew. Peterson looked threatening most times he touched the ball and most importantly ran at the defenders. Ayew was feeding off the scraps, but got into a few good positions.

Worst players were Byers, Celina, Routs, Dyer & Grimes. Byers loved giving the ball away to the opposition through a direct kick or by kicking it out of play. Celina lacked basic skills. Routs and Dyer also guilty of turning the ball over. Grimes tried, but his skills were pretty average yesterday.

Every week Cooper and the players talk about how they need to improve and stop the bad run of home results. Yet every single time it doesn't change anything, and the future games end up being the same. There's been enough games for me to see that it's just a lack of foot skills in the squad. We don't have enough quality all around.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 12:04 - Nov 24 with 933 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 05:45 - Nov 24 by TimTtam

Oh dear. Not quite that bad, but it could've easily been.

The first half was horrible. Not going forward enough & giving the ball away far too easily. I thought we started better in the second half, but once we went down 0-1 we started panicking and went back to the first half levels.

Best players were Peterson and Ayew. Peterson looked threatening most times he touched the ball and most importantly ran at the defenders. Ayew was feeding off the scraps, but got into a few good positions.

Worst players were Byers, Celina, Routs, Dyer & Grimes. Byers loved giving the ball away to the opposition through a direct kick or by kicking it out of play. Celina lacked basic skills. Routs and Dyer also guilty of turning the ball over. Grimes tried, but his skills were pretty average yesterday.

Every week Cooper and the players talk about how they need to improve and stop the bad run of home results. Yet every single time it doesn't change anything, and the future games end up being the same. There's been enough games for me to see that it's just a lack of foot skills in the squad. We don't have enough quality all around.

Could easily have been 2 as they had a clear pen refused (ref was sh*te generally). But then I thought the free kick leading to the goal was harsh.

Sh*te performance. Let’s put it right with the next two.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024