Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:33 - Nov 24 with 31210 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 18:51]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:45 - Nov 26 with 3086 viewskarnataka

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 26 by CopaMundial

Petersen playing as if it’s a training session, hasn’t had much of a chance this season and I can see why.

Having watched most of Saturday's game from the bench before coming on, maybe he's under the impression that that is how we play as every player played like it was a pre-season friendly on Saturday.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:45 - Nov 26 with 3066 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 26 by Flashberryjack

Haven't seen the replay, but my initial reaction was offside.

We're so weak in midfield, it's criminal, as is the standard of reffing.

I think Willmott was playing him onside, but very close

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 26 with 3044 viewsjojaca

I wish the players would cut out the short pass from goal kicks, we are not Man City. It's seems a great deal of effort getting into Huddersfield's half.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:48 - Nov 26 with 2971 viewsSwanjaxs

Two straight reds for me.

Hogg has persistently fouled since getting that yellow and still the ref bottles it

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:49 - Nov 26 with 2920 viewsCopaMundial

I’ve been a critic of Ayew in the past, but credit where credits due his work rate and commitment is fantastic, could be playing for a move in January but still.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:49 - Nov 26 with 2904 viewsSwanjaxs

VDH off Cabango on

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:49 - Nov 26 with 2905 viewsjack2jack

VDH not coming out for the second half.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:49 - Nov 26 with 2898 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:45 - Nov 26 by Swanjaxs

I think Willmott was playing him onside, but very close

Possibly, but as I said, I didn't see the replay, and none of our players were appealing for offside.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 26 with 2855 viewsAndy1300

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:49 - Nov 26 by Swanjaxs

VDH off Cabango on

What can we read into that?

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 26 with 2846 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 26 by jojaca

I wish the players would cut out the short pass from goal kicks, we are not Man City. It's seems a great deal of effort getting into Huddersfield's half.

They just need to push up 10 yards. We could play out from the back no problem before the rule change. No need to literally take the ball off the keeper’s toes, just play it out like we always have done.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:51 - Nov 26 with 2840 viewskarnataka

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 26 by jojaca

It's OK a few times a game but when the opposition know that's what you will do, it's easy to put pressure on and force errors. Mix it up ffs, keep them guessing.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:51 - Nov 26 with 2826 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Don’t bite me but it looked like the ball possibly could have touched one of our players into his path?

Lol that ain't worth biting. Like the fella below your post, initial reaction was the passer was more offside than the scorer

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:51 - Nov 26 with 2791 viewsCopaMundial

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 26 by Andy1300

We’re friar tucked
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:54 - Nov 26 with 2646 viewskarnataka

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 26 by Andy1300

Must have a knock, surely can't be tactical.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:05 - Nov 26 with 2256 viewsunion_jack

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:51 - Nov 26 by PozuelosSideys

Lol that ain't worth biting. Like the fella below your post, initial reaction was the passer was more offside than the scorer

Seemed on-side to me but only seen it once. The passage of play leading up to our goal the ball was out of play but allowed to go on resulting in a corner. So if theirs was OS then swings and roundabouts.

The two ‘red cards’, well that’s another matter. Terrible decisions on the face of it especially the VdH assault.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Nov 26 with 2249 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It's only been 15 minutes, but Kabango has been very impressive so far.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 26 with 2197 viewsMrSwerve

Cardiff 1-0 Stoke
Fulham 2-0 Derby
Huddersfield 1-1 Swansea
Luton 2-1 Charlton
Millwall 2-2 Wigan
Reading 0-0 Leeds (8pm)

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 26 with 2196 viewsCopaMundial

They should be down to nine men just to even things up, we are certainly playing with nine, Celina and Petersen are dreadful.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Nov 26 with 2136 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Poor team performance overall though

Look out of ideas already. No movement again

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 26 with 2008 viewsTNT

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:54 - Nov 26 by karnataka

Must have a knock, surely can't be tactical.

Didn't anyone see the challenge on him at the end of the first half? There've been some bad challenges on our players in the first half, and we've another game to be ready for in 72 hours.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 26 with 1985 viewsDippy

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Nov 26 by PatchesOHoulihan

Poor team performance overall though

Look out of ideas already. No movement again

We're dropping deeper and deeper.. Cooper sort it out

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 26 with 1994 viewsjojaca

I think we need to play like Cardiff and kick it long because there is no shape in our passing.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:14 - Nov 26 with 1887 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 26 by jojaca

I think we need to play like Cardiff and kick it long because there is no shape in our passing.

We're being out passed, out thought and out muscled.

Blow the whistle now ref.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 26 with 1795 viewsJonTheJack

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 26 by jojaca

We’re set up for that now because I’ll need walking through this change from Cooper.

Peterson was one of the only players to make something happen.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Nov 26 with 1694 viewsCaptain_Sham

I wish they would just hurry up and score. 90th minute defeats are lame.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024