Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:28 - Dec 15 with 29310 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 14:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 21 with 3521 viewsjack_lord

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 21 by BrynCartwright

I'd let Ayew shag my missus if I still had one!

I'd let him shag your missus too (if you still had one)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 21 with 3464 viewsDJack

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 21 by BrynCartwright

I'd let Ayew shag my missus if I still had one!

So it's your arse then...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 21 with 3459 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 21 by monmouth

Now DON'T blow it!!!!

Probably will in the last seconds of injury time.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 21 with 3460 viewskarnataka

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 21 by Dr_Winston

If Steven Benda is as good as Swindon fans seem to think we won't need Woodman.

If there is any truth in the reported interest in Benda from Prem clubs, our owners will sell him in a heartbeat and we will need another keeper when Freddie returns to the Toon.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Dec 21 with 3388 viewsmonmouth

Apparently we've not kept a clean sheet at Loot since 1925. Today would be a good day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 21 with 3320 viewsFireboy2

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Dec 21 by monmouth

Apparently we've not kept a clean sheet at Loot since 1925. Today would be a good day.

Oh great you have said it now monny.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 21 with 3217 viewsmonmouth

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 21 by Fireboy2

Oh great you have said it now monny.

It's reverse logic. It'll work. If not I'm getting the whisky out. Here's another one. They are shit and couldn't score in a brothel. Superstition can f*ck right off.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 21 with 3092 viewsOneill_77

another well deserved victory on the road
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 21 with 3073 viewsFireboy2

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 21 by Oneill_77

another well deserved victory on the road

Fvcking get in there.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 21 with 3039 viewsvetchonian

Cooper out

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 21 with 2909 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 21 by Fireboy2

Fvcking get in there.

Only saw 2nd half but we controlled it throughout.
Very good performance deserved 3 points.

Deserve plenty of credit for that and we are in a play off spot.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 21 with 2878 viewsOneill_77

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 21 by Fireboy2

Fvcking get in there.

Indeed
Can we please play our home games away - and thrive on our away fans' positivity, encouragement of the team and general joie de vivre. Outstanding stuff
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 21 with 2742 viewsmonmouth

Those 6 points were very very important to us. It's been a great week. I'm getting that we played well second half, which is even better news.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Dec 21 with 2672 viewsSwanjaxs

Byers yellow card should be revoked.

The ref was in a perfect position to see the challenge.

Watch the replay and see the black Luton player put his head in his hands after GB was scythed down...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Dec 21 with 2644 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 21 by Oneill_77

Indeed
Can we please play our home games away - and thrive on our away fans' positivity, encouragement of the team and general joie de vivre. Outstanding stuff

Our fans away are something else especially the games in or near London very impressive.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Dec 21 with 2644 viewsfelixstowe_jack

You can't revoke cautions.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Dec 21 with 2635 viewsunion_jack

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Dec 21 by Swanjaxs

Byers yellow card should be revoked.

The ref was in a perfect position to see the challenge.

Watch the replay and see the black Luton player put his head in his hands after GB was scythed down...

Can’t revoke a yellow.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 21 with 2593 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Dec 21 by union_jack

Can’t revoke a yellow.

Aye...

But I should be

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Dec 21 with 2418 viewsicecoldjack

Really poor game 1st half, 2nd half total turn around, we played superb ! And we also had to beat 12 men today, shocking ref.

Ayew is the difference, Routs did well to come on and steady things, both him and Ayew are great assets.

Luton are awful. Should have hammered them.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Dec 21 with 2404 viewsunion_jack

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 21 by Swanjaxs

Aye...

But I should be

Yes, I agree. The punishment for a failed appeal should be a one game ban to ensure only obvious bad decisions are looked at. May be a lot of work on a Monday for a panel given some of the reffing decisions we get week in week out.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:50 - Dec 21 with 2227 viewsjackrabbit

How much longer are we going to tolerate having Ayew in the side? He just doesn’t fit in with our style of play.....................apparently.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:39 - Dec 21 with 1952 viewskarnataka

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Dec 21 by icecoldjack

Really poor game 1st half, 2nd half total turn around, we played superb ! And we also had to beat 12 men today, shocking ref.

Ayew is the difference, Routs did well to come on and steady things, both him and Ayew are great assets.

Luton are awful. Should have hammered them.

Problem is, we don't hammer sides who are there to be hammered. Last week was a good example, 3-1 up against a 9 man team who were shocking when they had 11, if we'd gone for it, we could surely have had 5. The difference is, Leeds & WBA would have done and WBA may have got close to double figures. Different mentality see.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:02 - Dec 21 with 1849 viewssainthelens

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:39 - Dec 21 by karnataka

Problem is, we don't hammer sides who are there to be hammered. Last week was a good example, 3-1 up against a 9 man team who were shocking when they had 11, if we'd gone for it, we could surely have had 5. The difference is, Leeds & WBA would have done and WBA may have got close to double figures. Different mentality see.

Does it matter FFS? 3 points...just take it.
Some on here beggar belief.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 21 with 1841 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pleased with that. Could have beaten them by 3 or 4, but other than Woodmans rush of blood, we bossed it and were always in control.

We will miss Ayew if he goes. Props to Carrol, i liked what he did. He moved the ball quickly and turned to look forward most of the time in very little space. Other players should note!

That penalty.. lmfao. Dear me. Byers wont be sending that ref an xmas card.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:06 - Dec 21 with 1824 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:39 - Dec 21 by karnataka

We hadnt won for 8 games difficult to hammer sides when on a poor run.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024