Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:28 - Dec 15 with 29312 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 14:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Dec 21 with 4164 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If it goes straight to the game and not the list of 3 streams then click the back arrow to bring them up.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Dec 21 with 3981 viewsMrSwerve

Feels like a proper (shitty) lower league tie.

Great away support though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 21 with 3925 viewsmonmouth

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Dec 21 by MrSwerve

Feels like a proper (shitty) lower league tie.

Great away support though.

It is utterly dreadful, no getting away from it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 21 with 3508 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 21 by monmouth

It is utterly dreadful, no getting away from it.

Indeed, I may use it as an excuse to pour something stronger than tea.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 21 with 3264 viewsFlashberryjack

Any links please

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 21 with 3098 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 21 by Flashberryjack

Any links please

Don't do it to yourself.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 21 with 2882 viewsMuteswan

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 21 by MrSwerve

Don't do it to yourself.

Andy Legge on Radio Wales saying it’s a great game.🤔
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 21 with 2881 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Move the goal 6 inches to the right and we're up 2-0 so far.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 21 with 2841 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 21 by MrSwerve

Don't do it to yourself.

I'm a Swans supporter mun.....we're all uttel f*cking masochists.

Hello

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 21 with 2731 viewsTimTtam

From the combined 5 minutes worth of 20 second clips I was able to barely watch, it seems we're playing the same as always.

I'd say my prediction of a draw sounds right, although I didn't get to see much of Luton.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 21 with 2689 viewsBadlands

No Cabango or Surridge.
Are they injured? Getting no news here.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 21 with 2684 viewsTimTtam

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Dec 21 by A_Fans_Dad

If it goes straight to the game and not the list of 3 streams then click the back arrow to bring them up.

Links 1 and 2 are similar. I get 20 seconds if I'm lucky (usually with a looped feed to go with it) before it freezes. Sometimes it plays for a few more dozen seconds, but not often. Link 3 is awful.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 21 with 2405 viewsmonmouth

No footballing principles at all. Gunt Gunt f*cking Gunt. Neck braces needed at The Lego Shitty Stadium for both sets of fans.

Never mind that though, nick a goal Swans ffs.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 21 with 2148 viewsMrSwerve

We should be winning this against (with the utmost respect) relegation fodder.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 21 with 2127 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 21 by TimTtam

Links 1 and 2 are similar. I get 20 seconds if I'm lucky (usually with a looped feed to go with it) before it freezes. Sometimes it plays for a few more dozen seconds, but not often. Link 3 is awful.

Yep, gone completely now, with all the pop up attacks it is no longer worth watching.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 21 with 2126 viewsOneill_77

Sounds like we're battering them, fair play
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 21 with 2127 viewsjackrabbit

Need some pace and some committed attempts on goal. Our goal attempts thus far apart from Ayew’s side-netted effort have been almost apologetic. Somebody have a shot ffs.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 21 with 2101 viewsvetchonian

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 21 by monmouth

No footballing principles at all. Gunt Gunt f*cking Gunt. Neck braces needed at The Lego Shitty Stadium for both sets of fans.

Never mind that though, nick a goal Swans ffs.

Are you watching the game Mon?
From what I've seen so far we played some good stuff on the floor

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 21 with 2062 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 21 by jackrabbit

Need some pace and some committed attempts on goal. Our goal attempts thus far apart from Ayew’s side-netted effort have been almost apologetic. Somebody have a shot ffs.

The usual problem of lack of confidence.
Anybody around the penalty area with a clear shot should take it.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 21 with 2000 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Apart from the earlier diff game ours is the only without a goal.
We really need someone who knows where the back of the net is.
The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 21 with 1844 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Apart from the earlier diff game ours is the only without a goal.
We really need someone who knows where the back of the net is.

Borja was/is a goal machine. We need to supply him correctly.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 21 with 1787 viewsmonmouth

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 21 by vetchonian

Are you watching the game Mon?
From what I've seen so far we played some good stuff on the floor

My stream keeps going AWOL, so I've only seen really dire stuff and very little after half time. I've given up on it now. My PC hates me. I'm glad to hear that then mate. I'll happily recant. I hope we can put them away.

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 21 with 1781 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Crap Woodman what are you doing???

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 21 with 1770 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 21 by MrSwerve

Borja was/is a goal machine. We need to supply him correctly.

When was he a goal machine ?

Hello

The Official Luton Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 21 with 1731 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

16 attempts away from home time to get out the banjo and cow's arse.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024