Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV Mathew Bound 10:35 - Jan 19 with 5680 viewsthornabyswan

Mathew Bound on there yesterday which was a bit of a surprise.

Didnt he leave under a bit of a cloud training on his own when the Petty dispute was on going.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 13:59]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 15:54 - Jan 19 with 1542 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 15:48 - Jan 19 by Porthcawlswan

If he was on 3k a week you would have thought he was smart enough to put half of that away for a rainy day

That’s a huge amount for a league 2 footballer in the early 2000’s, probably still is nearly twenty years later . I’ve met him once in the Brynymor an was a nice bloke. Voting against the CVA though is still unforgivable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 15:56 - Jan 19 with 1534 viewsDarran

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 15:39 - Jan 19 by GeoffThom

He had Bill's and a family to feed anyone of us would do the same to survive
Fair play hes a nice fella

Well all the other members of the squad didn’t do the same.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 16:04 - Jan 19 with 1527 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 15:56 - Jan 19 by Darran

Well all the other members of the squad didn’t do the same.

And if the vote had gone the way he wanted it to the club would have gone bust and chances are no one would have got anything. So he’s probably not very bright either.

Poll: Tory leader

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 16:15 - Jan 19 with 1494 viewsDarran

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 16:04 - Jan 19 by exiledclaseboy

And if the vote had gone the way he wanted it to the club would have gone bust and chances are no one would have got anything. So he’s probably not very bright either.

Yep.

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 16:16 - Jan 19 with 1501 viewsthornabyswan

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 16:15 - Jan 19 by Darran

Yep.

Shouldn't have been on there

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 19:19 - Jan 19 with 1407 viewsDarran

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 16:16 - Jan 19 by thornabyswan

Shouldn't have been on there

It’s certainly an interesting one.

Swans TV on 10:27 - Jan 21 with 1266 viewsNotLoyal

Swans TV on 11:41 - Jan 19 by Darran

No there wasn’t at all he was one the only people that voted to put us out of existence.
Hollins also voted to see us go at the time but he’d messed his vote up by someone to vote for him.

I’ve got nothing against Boundy he’s always been very nice to me and especially my daughter.
I’ve seen him and chatted to him many times over the years even at the play-off final and he’s always been great.

The bit I’ve never been able to understand is this though.
On the Saturday of the week Tony Petty sacked the players we were playing Southend away,every player turned up on the Friday to get on the coach except one,that was Bound.
The following week at the famous night in the Patti Pavilion everyone of the squad was also there and they were individually called up on stage,introduced to the crowd and got a cheer,the last one to be introduced was Bound who then got a bigger cheer than everyone else put together.

I’ve never been able to work that one out though I’ve always said we’ve got some thick fuçking fans and NotLoyal who’s always hated Hollins but loves Bound has just proved.

You silly old cnt.
Hollins voted against the CVA because he was a greedy bastard as much as Bound was if you are to be believed.
I just mentioned Bound as someone I met and spent some time with, pre this issue and as a person nothing more.The only thick fck here is you and your inability to screw your head on correctly before answering in your usual ill thought out way.
Take a day off from the life you hate so much.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 13:29 - Jan 21 with 1211 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 14:48 - Jan 19 by icecoldjack

It was a strange one, bound voted against us, held out for 2,5k a week wages and fooked off to Oxford,yet is quite happy to pick up an appearance fee and carry on like he has no sordid history.

The flip side is that he is and was a professional, who's priority was always number 1 and his financial security for his family, many of us would act similar if they were owed thousands in wages etc.

I just think there are far more deserving ex players who could pick up a match day fee/wine and dine experience .

Bound and Smith were different class at the back fair play.

Didn't he renegotiate a lower deal initially to help the club then following this was then asked to take the 5p in the pound of his new deal?

Sure he said he would have agreed on the old contract but not the new..
Cant remeber the exact details - I'd had a couple of beers when I spoke to him
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 13:30]

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

Swans TV on 13:40 - Jan 21 with 1189 viewsDarran

Swans TV on 10:27 - Jan 21 by NotLoyal

You silly old cnt.
Hollins voted against the CVA because he was a greedy bastard as much as Bound was if you are to be believed.
I just mentioned Bound as someone I met and spent some time with, pre this issue and as a person nothing more.The only thick fck here is you and your inability to screw your head on correctly before answering in your usual ill thought out way.
Take a day off from the life you hate so much.

Fuçking idiot.

Swans TV on 13:53 - Jan 21 with 1184 viewsPhil_S

Swans TV on 13:18 - Jan 19 by thornabyswan

Yes perhaps we will have Tony Petty or Mike Lewis in for the next game.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 13:20]

Lets remember we managed to wheel out Tony Petty to help create Jack to a King

But ignored some of the real key players including Kenny jackett and Paulo Sousa.
Swans TV Mathew Bound on 14:25 - Jan 21 with 1150 viewsHighjack

Just going to leave this here

http://www.angelfire.com/nb/pettyout/crookreport.html

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swans TV on 15:05 - Jan 21 with 1121 viewsDr_Winston

Swans TV on 13:53 - Jan 21 by Phil_S

But ignored some of the real key players including Kenny jackett and Paulo Sousa.

Don't forget Mr and Mrs Martinez.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans TV on 15:07 - Jan 21 with 1114 viewsPhil_S

Swans TV on 15:05 - Jan 21 by Dr_Winston

Don't forget Mr and Mrs Martinez.

Ah yes where would we be without them

Shame the magic cashpoint shut down mind, we should place a blue plaque where that was
Swans TV Mathew Bound on 15:12 - Jan 21 with 1104 views34dfgdf54

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 14:48 - Jan 19 by icecoldjack

It was a strange one, bound voted against us, held out for 2,5k a week wages and fooked off to Oxford,yet is quite happy to pick up an appearance fee and carry on like he has no sordid history.

The flip side is that he is and was a professional, who's priority was always number 1 and his financial security for his family, many of us would act similar if they were owed thousands in wages etc.

I just think there are far more deserving ex players who could pick up a match day fee/wine and dine experience .

Bound and Smith were different class at the back fair play.

Our guest speakers don't get match day fee / wine and dine experience... Anything they have, they pay for.
Swans TV on 15:20 - Jan 21 with 1096 viewsDr_Winston

Swans TV on 15:07 - Jan 21 by Phil_S

Ah yes where would we be without them

Shame the magic cashpoint shut down mind, we should place a blue plaque where that was

I would dearly love to know just how the hell that thing cost over a million to make. Someone must have made a fortune because it's something BBC Wales could have knocked together for a fraction of that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans TV on 15:28 - Jan 21 with 1089 viewsPhil_S

Swans TV on 15:20 - Jan 21 by Dr_Winston

I would dearly love to know just how the hell that thing cost over a million to make. Someone must have made a fortune because it's something BBC Wales could have knocked together for a fraction of that.

Have you seen the price of cake and coffee in Costa?
Swans TV on 16:31 - Jan 21 with 1058 viewsthornabyswan

Swans TV on 13:53 - Jan 21 by Phil_S

Yes all a bit strange.

But it does make me wonder when stuff like Mathew Bound on Swans TV happens who makes the decisions and do they have any idea about the clubs recent past.

Swans TV on 16:57 - Jan 21 with 1036 viewsNotLoyal

Swans TV on 13:40 - Jan 21 by Darran

Fuçking idiot.

Tosspot w@nker.

OK I've changed it.

Swans TV on 17:18 - Jan 21 with 1015 viewsNotLoyal

And the amount of fiction in the film is even easier to reproduce.

OK I've changed it.

Swans TV on 17:22 - Jan 21 with 1007 viewsswancity

Thank you for your input and expertise Quentin Tarantino

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swans TV on 17:37 - Jan 21 with 995 viewsDr_Winston

Swans TV on 17:22 - Jan 21 by swancity

Thank you for your input and expertise Quentin Tarantino

That probably sounded funnier in your head Neddy. Maybe it was the echo?

Swans TV on 19:26 - Jan 21 with 943 viewsswancity

Swans TV on 17:37 - Jan 21 by Dr_Winston

That probably sounded funnier in your head Neddy. Maybe it was the echo?

How much did Zulu cost to make Jobs. Great film that is.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swans TV on 20:15 - Jan 21 with 922 viewsGaryjack

From memory BBC did just that some time before J2AK. A lot of the footage was actually lifted from their documentary, including Jenkins and Dineens interviews. As you say £1m? It was all take take take by this time wasn't it!
Swans TV on 20:17 - Jan 21 with 914 viewsDarran

Swans TV on 19:26 - Jan 21 by swancity

Do you really not understand what he’s saying?

Fućk. Ing. Hell.

Swans TV on 20:21 - Jan 21 with 911 viewsGaryjack

Swans TV on 19:26 - Jan 21 by swancity

£618,876. But it's not a patch on J2AK.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024