Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV Mathew Bound 10:35 - Jan 19 with 5681 viewsthornabyswan

Mathew Bound on there yesterday which was a bit of a surprise.

Didnt he leave under a bit of a cloud training on his own when the Petty dispute was on going.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 13:59]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 20:30 - Jan 21 with 1049 viewsNeath_Jack

Bound is a prick of a bloke and will never be forgiven.

I cannot stand people like him, every workplace has them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans TV on 20:38 - Jan 21 with 1035 viewsHumpty

Swans TV on 20:15 - Jan 21 by Garyjack

From memory BBC did just that some time before J2AK. A lot of the footage was actually lifted from their documentary, including Jenkins and Dineens interviews. As you say £1m? It was all take take take by this time wasn't it!

This one?

http://www.documentarytube.com/videos/swansea-city-the-fall-and-rise

Worth a watch, though pretty depressing seeing it all now.
Swans TV on 20:48 - Jan 21 with 1025 viewsGaryjack

Swans TV on 20:38 - Jan 21 by Humpty

This one?

http://www.documentarytube.com/videos/swansea-city-the-fall-and-rise

Worth a watch, though pretty depressing seeing it all now.

Yep that's the one.
Swans TV on 20:51 - Jan 21 with 1009 viewsDr_Winston

Swans TV on 20:17 - Jan 21 by Darran

Do you really not understand what he’s saying?

Fućk. Ing. Hell.

You sound surprised.

Trying to be a smartarse and failing miserably because he's a bit twp is Neddy's entire thing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans TV on 20:54 - Jan 21 with 1004 viewsDr_Winston

Swans TV on 20:15 - Jan 21 by Garyjack

From memory BBC did just that some time before J2AK. A lot of the footage was actually lifted from their documentary, including Jenkins and Dineens interviews. As you say £1m? It was all take take take by this time wasn't it!

Plenty of fingers were in the pie. No doubt a number of the key players in the production were very handsomely compensated for their time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans TV on 22:51 - Jan 21 with 933 viewsswancity

Swans TV on 20:51 - Jan 21 by Dr_Winston

You sound surprised.

Trying to be a smartarse and failing miserably because he's a bit twp is Neddy's entire thing.

And talking with a perceived air of authority on subjects you have very little knowledge or experience of is your thing it seems Jobs and I’d include football in that as well as films. Cheers Quentin. 😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swans TV on 06:51 - Jan 22 with 864 viewsDr_Winston

Swans TV on 22:51 - Jan 21 by swancity

And talking with a perceived air of authority on subjects you have very little knowledge or experience of is your thing it seems Jobs and I’d include football in that as well as films. Cheers Quentin. 😂

Why don't you answer Darrans question Neddy?

Swans TV on 09:34 - Jan 22 with 779 viewsDarran

Swans TV on 06:51 - Jan 22 by Dr_Winston

Why don't you answer Darrans question Neddy?

Exactly. He probably hasn’t seen the blockbuster.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Swans TV on 16:35 - Jan 22 with 694 viewsJacket

Swans TV on 15:20 - Jan 21 by Dr_Winston

I would dearly love to know just how the hell that thing cost over a million to make. Someone must have made a fortune because it's something BBC Wales could have knocked together for a fraction of that.

Getting all them buses out to recreate the drive down to London must have cost a few bob. Have you seen how much coach firms charge these days?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024