Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread 20:36 - Feb 22 with 54117 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:55 - Feb 26 with 3234 viewsmagicdaps10

Cooper needs to show some balls and call the ref out and just take the fine.

I am sorry but personally I would take a fine in my post match speech after that ref totally belittled football tonight.

Cheat..... End of.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:55 - Feb 26 with 3229 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:49 - Feb 26 by jojaca

Good effort tonight from the boys and didn't deserve the sucker punch at the end. We are still short on quality and another tough night for the attackers with little possession. Referee must have been awaiting on Fulham for his football acca.

We made the opportunities and had two clear penalties rules out by a man who is corrupt. There is no way he should be allowed to referee again until an investigation in to his finances, contacts and personal life is complete and then he won’t be allowed to ref because he is bent.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:55 - Feb 26 with 3232 viewsheadcleaner

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:51 - Feb 26 by sherpajacob

When it's that bad and that corrupt I'm genuinely surprised a,player doesn't lamp the referee.

Almost worth the ban, to put the focus on how biased he was.

The arrogant way he left the field after the game spoke volumes he turned his back on several of our players to shake hands with a Fulham player. I'm chuffin fumin after that. We defended well frustrated and attacked on the break and should have had a pen ourselves. for Ayew to be apoplectic like that spoke volumes and the ref knew it. He couldn't wait to have the card in his hand. Cooper should have been in his face at the final whistle sprinting on. I hope he makes a point of it in his press conf. Refs as bad as that shouldn't get to officiate games in front of thousands of people.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:55 - Feb 26 with 3230 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:47 - Feb 26 by sainthelens

All jokes aside, I thought being done by Citeh in the cup was suspect.....that eclipsed everything I've ever seen. No pen for Ayew and no foul on Gallagher before the goal.
We've been royally shafted.

And that was never a penalty for Fulham, I know we'll never know, but would he have deemed that a penalty if it were in the other box, I'm as sure as you can be that he wouldn't.

The ref was an utter f*cking cheat...and he knows it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:56 - Feb 26 with 3209 viewsswan65split

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 26 by jack2jack

Kit on BBC reckons he's had a decent game😐

What ! you mean Kit formerly of Robham ....oooops sorry Fulham?
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:56 - Feb 26 with 3197 viewssainthelens

Let's hope he refs one of our home games before the seasons out.
He'll wish he hadn't.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:58 - Feb 26 with 3098 viewsforkbeard

For those who’ve not seen our blatant pen appeal turned down.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:59 - Feb 26 with 3090 viewsunion_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:55 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

And that was never a penalty for Fulham, I know we'll never know, but would he have deemed that a penalty if it were in the other box, I'm as sure as you can be that he wouldn't.

The ref was an utter f*cking cheat...and he knows it.

Of course we know!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 26 with 2812 viewsmonmouth

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:59 - Feb 26 by union_jack

Of course we know!

Well, now they have to use that anger positively and start winning a few games in a row. There's really no point in dwelling on it and giving up. Get stuck in and show some real balls and beat teams. Theoretically, it's still very much on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:10 - Feb 26 with 2767 viewsjack2jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:58 - Feb 26 by forkbeard

For those who’ve not seen our blatant pen appeal turned down.

Penalty all day long and twice on Saturday.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:11 - Feb 26 with 2742 viewsTenbySwan

I hope we get the opportunity for revenge on Fulham in the play offs.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:15 - Feb 26 with 2670 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 26 by monmouth

Well, now they have to use that anger positively and start winning a few games in a row. There's really no point in dwelling on it and giving up. Get stuck in and show some real balls and beat teams. Theoretically, it's still very much on.

The referee was an utter disgrace tonight. It is a long time since I have seen such an inept performance. He was a total homer. How on earth he can a penalty after a very innocuous collision yet fail to give one for a blatent handball is beyond comprehension. It it was a goalkeeper who had handled it we would have said a world class save.
Then a defender takes out two of our players in one tackle and he wave play on.

He was useless throughout giving Fulham fouls every time they fell over but allowed Fulham to foul our players at will.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:15 - Feb 26 with 2664 viewsBadlands

Should have taken out chances but would never have got a point with this ref.
Question.
Battered and bruise, a brilliant save from Woodman following a ridiculous penalty award WHY NOT BRING ON A SUB TO DIRUPT THE FLOW?????????

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:18 - Feb 26 with 2585 viewssainthelens

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:15 - Feb 26 by Badlands

Should have taken out chances but would never have got a point with this ref.
Question.
Battered and bruise, a brilliant save from Woodman following a ridiculous penalty award WHY NOT BRING ON A SUB TO DIRUPT THE FLOW?????????

Goal was scored in the 95th minute when there was only 4mins added on. That cvnt would have played 99 mins to give em a chance.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:21 - Feb 26 with 2534 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:18 - Feb 26 by sainthelens

Goal was scored in the 95th minute when there was only 4mins added on. That cvnt would have played 99 mins to give em a chance.

Goal was actually scored in 93 minutes 30 seconds fulham then wasted two minutes celebrating and making a sub.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 26 with 2510 viewssainthelens

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:21 - Feb 26 by felixstowe_jack

Goal was actually scored in 93 minutes 30 seconds fulham then wasted two minutes celebrating and making a sub.

I stand corrected, doesn't alter much tho.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:23 - Feb 26 with 2490 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:18 - Feb 26 by sainthelens

I think Badlands means after the pen. Not sure if the ball went out of play though but I’m guessing it did.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:30 - Feb 26 with 2369 viewsBadlands

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:23 - Feb 26 by MrSwerve

I think Badlands means after the pen. Not sure if the ball went out of play though but I’m guessing it did.

I did.
Fulham brought on a sub after the goal ... its basic tactics.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:40 - Feb 26 with 2263 views1462jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:10 - Feb 26 by jack2jack

Penalty all day long and twice on Saturday.

Cheating ref and arse hole stewards
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:50 - Feb 26 with 2180 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Cooper quoted on BBC

Swansea City head coach Steve Cooper said: "A last minute or last second goal is always a tough one to take but the nature of the decisions that went us makes it even more frustrating.

"I've no disappointment or frustrations with the players, the opposite actually. They gave everything tonight and for four decisions to go their way and not ours is unacceptable really.

"To lose the game that way on those decisions is just unfair."

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:57 - Feb 26 with 2118 viewsLuther27

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:50 - Feb 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

Cooper quoted on BBC

Swansea City head coach Steve Cooper said: "A last minute or last second goal is always a tough one to take but the nature of the decisions that went us makes it even more frustrating.

"I've no disappointment or frustrations with the players, the opposite actually. They gave everything tonight and for four decisions to go their way and not ours is unacceptable really.

That’s it? Really?
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:59 - Feb 26 with 2108 viewsswan65split

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:50 - Feb 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

Cooper quoted on BBC

Not strong enough, he should have ripped into the Twot.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:00 - Feb 26 with 2083 viewssainthelens

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:57 - Feb 26 by Luther27

That’s it? Really?

It's a win win for him. Keeps the heat off.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:02 - Feb 26 with 2068 viewsjacabertawe

Cooper quoted on BBC

Cooper was clearly heard over the commentary saying an angry F word to the fourth official.
In fact, "taking matters further":
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fulham-a
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 23:05]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:07 - Feb 26 with 2024 viewsploppy

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:59 - Feb 26 by swan65split

Not strong enough, he should have ripped into the Twot.

Clearly, Cooper's not going to call the referee a cheat in front of the media. All that would do is get him a fine and maybe a touchline ban. No point. You've got to say it in such a way that those in authority know what you mean, without actually saying it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024