Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. 18:43 - Aug 4 with 21751 viewsmarkyd83

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/radio-dj-swansea-city-stadium-1871

This post has been edited by an administrator
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. (n/t) on 00:23 - Aug 9 with 7005 viewsmajorraglan

[Post edited 10 Aug 2020 0:54]
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 00:42 - Aug 23 with 6242 viewsAndyCole

Furthermore, odd how a once revered poster (by a sad few) is conspicuous by his absence on this thread, on this forum and the other.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 09:56 - Aug 23 with 6080 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 00:42 - Aug 23 by AndyCole

Furthermore, odd how a once revered poster (by a sad few) is conspicuous by his absence on this thread, on this forum and the other.

Name names. We had quite a few revered posters on this site

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 12:01 - Aug 23 with 5971 viewsHighjack

Are you suggesting Kev posted on here?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 12:04 - Aug 23 with 5965 viewsNeath_Jack

He's been banned from here that's why.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:07 - Aug 23 with 5883 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 12:04 - Aug 23 by Neath_Jack

He's been banned from here that's why.

Who? Kev Johns??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 23:21 - Aug 24 with 5520 viewsAndyCole

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 09:56 - Aug 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Name names. We had quite a few revered posters on this site

He who shall not be named. Unfortunately, as it goes.

It's pretty obvious though from his overly acute remonstrations, of late.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 00:15 - Aug 25 with 5491 viewsHighjack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 23:21 - Aug 24 by AndyCole

Voldemort posts on here???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 00:31 - Aug 25 with 5478 viewsAndyCole

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 00:15 - Aug 25 by Highjack

Voldemort posts on here???

Think darker. Say, 5 o'clock.

(Brad Bobley, no despite the resemblance)

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 06:31 - Aug 25 with 5431 viewsNotLoyal

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 12:01 - Aug 23 by Highjack

Are you suggesting Kev posted on here?

What would he post ?
Worth a thread 🤪😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 11:06 - Aug 25 with 5357 viewsBLAZE

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 23:21 - Aug 24 by AndyCole

Stop speaking in riddles mush and spit it out
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 15:33 - Sep 4 with 4886 viewsraynor94

Pleaded not guilty at Cardiff crown court.

No trial date fixed, judge said case wouldn't be heard in South Wales, released on bail.

The accuser has life long anonymity.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 03:01 - Sep 5 with 4619 viewsDJack

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 15:33 - Sep 4 by raynor94

Pleaded not guilty at Cardiff crown court.

No trial date fixed, judge said case wouldn't be heard in South Wales, released on bail.

The accuser has life long anonymity.

Your last sentence bothers me. Is that unconditional?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 06:41 - Sep 5 with 4592 viewsraynor94

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 03:01 - Sep 5 by DJack

Your last sentence bothers me. Is that unconditional?

No idea to be honest, that's how it was reported

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 15:39 - Sep 30 with 4175 viewsbritferry

Trial will be in April then

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/kev-johns-trial-child-sex-19023998

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 22:20 - Sep 30 with 4006 viewsthornabyswan

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 15:39 - Sep 30 by britferry

Trial will be in April then

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/kev-johns-trial-child-sex-19023998

6 months to wait for a trial hell of a long time that.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 23:38 - Sep 30 with 3959 viewsTenbySwan

Trial will be in Mold due to Kevin Johns being a well known public figure in South Wales making it difficult to find a jury that would not know of him and possibility of bias for or against.
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 00:32 - Oct 1 with 3938 viewsraynor94

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 23:38 - Sep 30 by TenbySwan

Trial will be in Mold due to Kevin Johns being a well known public figure in South Wales making it difficult to find a jury that would not know of him and possibility of bias for or against.

Like a razor

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:00 - Oct 2 with 3503 viewsCountyJim

I'm surprised this thread is allowed as a moderator myself on two sites the law is once a person is charged you should not comment on the case until after the trial or the person is found innocent before
Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:05 - Oct 2 with 3493 viewsDarran

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:00 - Oct 2 by CountyJim

I'm surprised this thread is allowed as a moderator myself on two sites the law is once a person is charged you should not comment on the case until after the trial or the person is found innocent before

It’s a sticky at the top of the page too.
Bizarre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:10 - Oct 2 with 3483 viewsonehunglow

Its clearly sub judice for any comments to be published regarding this impending trial.

This man faces a significant life changing charge and people really should refrain from commenting and gossiping about these salacious cases which the British love so much.

This thread have been strangled at birth and I ask Keith to do so.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:11 - Oct 2 with 3484 viewsCatullus

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:00 - Oct 2 by CountyJim

It's happened before, it'll happen again, not just on this site either.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:19 - Oct 2 with 3471 viewsKeithHaynes

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:05 - Oct 2 by Darran

It’s a sticky at the top of the page too.
Bizarre.

Please point out the areas referenced that are sub judicial, and that will affect the two areas which will make the criminal proceedings tainted ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kev John's charge with child sex offences. on 14:27 - Oct 2 with 3462 viewsKeithHaynes

I have actually locked the thread as clearly there are a few subscribers making comments that are without any knowledge of the areas of law they are talking about. I have reviewed the thread and there are no prejudicial statements that would or will affect a fair trial. Maybe one or two who believe they have a smattering of understanding of what is sub judicious in any case could bear that in mind before making attempts to mock or undermine this site.

Or indeed, post elsewhere.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024