Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale 13:15 - Oct 23 with 18898 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53184/match-preview-shrewsb

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 16:49 - Oct 24 with 2457 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hanging on.....come on lads not long now.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 16:49 - Oct 24 with 2414 viewsDaleiLama

25 minutes added time?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 16:50 - Oct 24 with 2402 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 16:49 - Oct 24 by DaleiLama

25 minutes added time?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 16:59 - Oct 24 with 2208 viewsDaleiLama

Yesssss. Held on. Great away win. Really gutsy performance that. Will do collective confidence the power of good.

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:00 - Oct 24 with 2174 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Another magnificent away win. Absolutely buzzing. Christ that was agonising hanging in there, but brilliant resolve by the lads.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:01 - Oct 24 with 2135 viewsSheffdale

What a great week. Sounded like a backs to the wall performance in last 15 but well played that team!
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:02 - Oct 24 with 2116 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 16:59 - Oct 24 by DaleiLama

Yesssss. Held on. Great away win. Really gutsy performance that. Will do collective confidence the power of good.

Fantastic!! These 6 points will go a long way, and the spirit in the camp must be as good as we've seen in recent years. Well done lads, well done BBM!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:02 - Oct 24 with 2121 viewsboromat

Great win!! On to a difficult home game now.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:02 - Oct 24 with 2118 viewswimborne_dale

Well done Dale !!!
Never in doubt 😉

Edgar Allan's Crow

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:02 - Oct 24 with 2114 viewsrochdaleriddler

Good performance, we’ve now beaten 2 really struggling teams on the road, bring on sunderland

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:03 - Oct 24 with 2091 viewsmikehunt

Oh goodness! Well done lads. Last two minutes commentary were unbearable. Crack open a bottle of Chateau Mouton Rothschild with my chips now.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:03 - Oct 24 with 2094 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 16:59 - Oct 24 by DaleiLama

Great 3 points with some brilliant defending. They seemed to win the battle in midfield but our defence stood up to everything that was thrown at them. Our 3 loanees at the back all look to have some quality about them which should help in these battles against fellow bottom 8 sides. Bola in particular really looks to have settled quickly & I think it was right today to start with Roberts partnering the Captain. Shrews will feel unlucky not to have got something, but who cares !!
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:03 - Oct 24 with 2083 viewsaleanddale

excellent 3 points...

well done lads.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:04 - Oct 24 with 2041 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:03 - Oct 24 by Nigeriamark

Great 3 points with some brilliant defending. They seemed to win the battle in midfield but our defence stood up to everything that was thrown at them. Our 3 loanees at the back all look to have some quality about them which should help in these battles against fellow bottom 8 sides. Bola in particular really looks to have settled quickly & I think it was right today to start with Roberts partnering the Captain. Shrews will feel unlucky not to have got something, but who cares !!

PS I'll give Bazuna MOM because apart from a fumble at the end, he commanded the box well & pulled out a worldy save
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:05 - Oct 24 with 2006 viewsJames1980

Sunderland just been beaten 3-1 by Portsmouth. We couldn't? Could we?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:06 - Oct 24 with 1995 viewsjudd

Superb result.

Well done Dale.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:08 - Oct 24 with 1951 viewsaleanddale

What a save from Bazunu.

Fantastic stop as important as any goal gives Dale all 3 points.

Bring on Sunderland now on Tuesday night.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:08 - Oct 24 with 1933 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:04 - Oct 24 by Nigeriamark

PS I'll give Bazuna MOM because apart from a fumble at the end, he commanded the box well & pulled out a worldy save

Toss up between him, rathbone and o Connell for me

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:09 - Oct 24 with 1911 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:05 - Oct 24 by James1980

Sunderland just been beaten 3-1 by Portsmouth. We couldn't? Could we?

And they had a centre back sent off for two bookings so he wont be playing on Tuesday.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:16 - Oct 24 with 1799 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:08 - Oct 24 by rochdaleriddler

Toss up between him, rathbone and o Connell for me

Lund and O'Connell for me

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:17 - Oct 24 with 1769 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:04 - Oct 24 by Nigeriamark

The tenner ifollow was worth it for that save alone. Looking forward to highlights on YouTube

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:18 - Oct 24 with 1764 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:09 - Oct 24 by isitme

And they had a centre back sent off for two bookings so he wont be playing on Tuesday.

Indeed, Luke O' Nien sent off.......nowt to fear Dale, get at them.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:34 - Oct 24 with 1583 viewsfunkkk

2 away wins on the bounce and neither were massively nervy. We look so much more assured with Bola and Roberts at the back. There's a definite gulf in class between the top 7-8 teams in the division and the rest. Hopefully we can keep picking up wins against those around us. Really pleased for Newby, just hope Beesley can grab a goal soon; he's a grafter but looks knackered / lacking in confidence. Tough game on Tuesday but hopefully the lads are fired up after the last week.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:45 - Oct 24 with 1482 viewsmilnrowblue

Not had a look to see if anybody else has mentioned it, but anybody else for Keohane player of the season so far? I slated him as a signing when it was first announced but he’s been phenominal so far this season. Lund in with a shout, but JK is quickly becoming one first on the team sheet, not to mention he’s been playing out of position for a year and bit.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:57 - Oct 24 with 1382 viewsjonahwhereru

Cos you know anyone with some football nouse knows will be down by Christmas ya know!! Really, because this squad has grit and know how to battle. Don’t want to get carried away because we are only one person away from playing our first choice team, but this is good so far. The bench is also looking stronger each week.
Some things BBM got stick for but has prove correct on:
Trusting 2 non league level players to step up
Offering McLaughlin a contract
Being able to mix up the game style.

Yep I rate our manager

UTD.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024