Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SOUL 02:25 - Nov 8 with 104636 viewsqpr_1968

love this tune


Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

5
SOUL on 16:37 - Nov 27 with 5819 viewstoboboly


Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

2
SOUL on 17:41 - Nov 27 with 5806 viewsqpr_1968


Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

2
SOUL on 00:38 - Nov 29 with 5769 viewsqpr_1968


Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

1
SOUL on 02:23 - Nov 29 with 5755 viewsSharpy36

Old meets new. Yes it`s stevie wonder, spinning Daft punk...


'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

0
SOUL on 09:19 - Nov 29 with 5738 viewswood_hoop



[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 9:23]
1
SOUL on 15:38 - Nov 29 with 5717 viewsTacticalR


Air hostess clique

1
SOUL on 10:00 - Dec 2 with 5672 viewswood_hoop

For all the clever bods getting those vaccines out....




and for those who have their doubts....

2
SOUL on 11:29 - Dec 2 with 5650 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Discovered this on 'Trial of the Chiago 7'.
Great film, watch out for the scene where this plays.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

1
Login to get fewer ads

SOUL on 11:59 - Dec 2 with 5647 viewsTacticalR

SOUL on 11:29 - Dec 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Discovered this on 'Trial of the Chiago 7'.
Great film, watch out for the scene where this plays.


In that song I misheard 'phoning' as 'boning'

Air hostess clique

0
SOUL on 12:01 - Dec 2 with 5644 viewsBrianMcCarthy

SOUL on 11:59 - Dec 2 by TacticalR

In that song I misheard 'phoning' as 'boning'


They reckon that the ear hears what it wants to hear, Tactical.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

2
SOUL on 12:05 - Dec 2 with 5639 viewsMick_S

SOUL on 09:19 - Nov 29 by wood_hoop



[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 9:23]


If we could get the team to come out for the second half in a Jungle Boogie styleeee, I think we could be ok.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

2
SOUL on 12:21 - Dec 2 with 5620 views18StoneOfHoop

SOUL on 09:19 - Nov 29 by wood_hoop



[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 9:23]


Sorry wood hoop it might seem pedantic
and a minor picky point but your William DeVaughn classic 'Be Thankful..'
audio and video version is pretty second-rate inferior.
If a job is worth doing it's worth doing well. Try this:


and another fave..

[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 12:40]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

1
SOUL on 12:52 - Dec 2 with 5604 viewswood_hoop

So many great additions by you folks....



If your still grooving......

1
SOUL on 12:58 - Dec 2 with 5596 viewsMick_S

Nice one (two) wh.

Galaxy has one of the finest intro's in soul/funk ever, imnho

As for Aaron Neville:


Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
SOUL on 17:45 - Dec 2 with 5574 viewsqpr_1968


Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

1
SOUL on 12:03 - Dec 3 with 5545 viewsTacticalR


Air hostess clique

2
SOUL on 12:11 - Dec 3 with 5536 viewstoboboly


Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

0
SOUL on 12:42 - Dec 3 with 5528 viewswood_hoop

SOUL on 12:11 - Dec 3 by toboboly



From a different planet these Northern Soul boys and girls, went to Wigan Casino ( mid 70's) once, just to see what the hulabaloo was all about.

Very very different to clubs us Southern Softies were used to, the music, the dancing, along with the garb they wore, to me at the time, like a Hillbilly shindig,

Whatever floats your boat.........


0
SOUL on 13:02 - Dec 3 with 5519 viewswood_hoop

Back to where's it at.......

1
SOUL on 15:01 - Dec 3 with 5498 viewsMick_S


Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
SOUL on 15:55 - Dec 3 with 5488 viewstoboboly






Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

1
SOUL on 16:32 - Dec 3 with 5486 viewscoldchilling

1
SOUL on 17:26 - Dec 3 with 5472 viewsqpr_1968


Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

1
SOUL on 17:34 - Dec 3 with 5466 viewsqpr_1968


Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

2
SOUL on 10:12 - Dec 4 with 5439 viewswood_hoop

Our first snowfall in east of England this morning.....


0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026