Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Whiteman 09:39 - Dec 30 with 9045 viewsGloucs_R

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-interested-in-doncaster-midfielder-white

Captain, 24, 130 games in the lower league

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ben Whiteman on 13:56 - Jan 7 with 2420 viewsDannyPaddox

Ben Whiteman on 13:38 - Jan 7 by mikeygunn

I hope this was in reference to Ched Evens. Who is the snooker player?!

Damian Grammaticas
Ben Whiteman on 14:06 - Jan 7 with 2343 viewsBucks_Ranger

We screwed this up already, they brought in a loan keeper from none other than Brentford instead, so Lumley leverage now gone
Ben Whiteman on 14:27 - Jan 7 with 2246 viewsdanehoop

Ben Whiteman on 14:06 - Jan 7 by Bucks_Ranger

We screwed this up already, they brought in a loan keeper from none other than Brentford instead, so Lumley leverage now gone

Think we brought back Lumley to be cover for Dieng now that Kelly is going to Motherwell. We are also looking for another loan for Barnes to get him more game time. Not ideal, but you can see what they are trying to do in getting game time and best use of what they have.
Sounds too like there may have been progress on Lumley's contract.

Never knowingly understood

Ben Whiteman on 14:36 - Jan 7 with 2192 viewsfrancisbowles

Ben Whiteman on 14:06 - Jan 7 by Bucks_Ranger

It's down to the player and it has been thought for a while that PNE were his preference.
Ben Whiteman on 15:36 - Jan 7 with 2012 viewsGloucs_R

From what I have read they have rejected two bids from championship clubs, both of a similar fee. One club has been told not to bother bidding again so the player clearly has a preferred destination and I would assume that is to remain in the North.

Their fans are saying he's worth £4m+

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ben Whiteman on 22:57 - Jan 7 with 1788 viewsLoftgirl

Ben Whiteman on 13:38 - Jan 7 by mikeygunn

I hope this was in reference to Ched Evens. Who is the snooker player?!

Why do people have a problem with Ched Evans? He was found not guilty in a re-trial and even received a large settlement from the law firm that represented him in the first trial.
I know mud sticks, but this seems unfair.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:57]
Ben Whiteman on 23:07 - Jan 7 with 1761 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ben Whiteman on 13:33 - Jan 7 by DannyPaddox

Anyone who prefers Preston to London is either a sex-offender or a snooker-player.

I watched a documentary about it’s bus station the other day. Took me a week to get over it.
Ben Whiteman on 23:14 - Jan 7 with 1742 viewsMyke

Ben Whiteman on 14:36 - Jan 7 by francisbowles

It's down to the player and it has been thought for a while that PNE were his preference.

Pandemic could also be a factor - London a more dangerous place than Preston in that regard
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Whiteman on 23:18 - Jan 7 with 1733 viewsdistortR

Ben Whiteman on 22:57 - Jan 7 by Loftgirl

Why do people have a problem with Ched Evans? He was found not guilty in a re-trial and even received a large settlement from the law firm that represented him in the first trial.
I know mud sticks, but this seems unfair.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:57]

even if he was 'not guilty' his behaviour was, well, i can't find the actual words i want to use.
The fella who came forward for the retrial was definitely not motivated by the award on offer for any information that could help overturn the original decision, no . He didn't feel the need to come forward for the original trial, though.
Ben Whiteman on 02:29 - Jan 8 with 1571 viewsLoftgirl

Ben Whiteman on 23:18 - Jan 7 by distortR

even if he was 'not guilty' his behaviour was, well, i can't find the actual words i want to use.
The fella who came forward for the retrial was definitely not motivated by the award on offer for any information that could help overturn the original decision, no . He didn't feel the need to come forward for the original trial, though.

I agree his behaviour is not what should be expected from a well paid professional, however, that is a long way from being a "sex offender".
Ben Whiteman on 06:27 - Jan 8 with 1470 viewsDixie_CT

Ben Whiteman on 23:07 - Jan 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

I watched a documentary about it’s bus station the other day. Took me a week to get over it.

Thought you would have been all over Preston with how the council have implemented the Community Wealth Building economic model under Matthew Brown.
Ben Whiteman on 08:43 - Jan 8 with 1290 viewsdistortR

Ben Whiteman on 02:29 - Jan 8 by Loftgirl

I agree his behaviour is not what should be expected from a well paid professional, however, that is a long way from being a "sex offender".

I don't suppose we'll ever really know. I think his admitted actions would be enough for any reputable business with community links and the ability to put someone in a position where they may be put on a pedestal and looked up to, would avoid this shit like the plague.

Still, he's with Trevor hemmings now, as long as the money comes in....
Ben Whiteman on 08:46 - Jan 8 with 1278 viewsnix

Ben Whiteman on 02:29 - Jan 8 by Loftgirl

The case turned on whether he could reasonably be seen to have believed that she consented beyond reasonable doubt. He had not spoken to the woman and she had not agreed to his turning up. It is such a high burden of proof, beyond reasonable doubt and doesn't mean that she consented (or had the capacity to do so being so drunk) or that he believed she consented, just that the prosecution didn't prove the case. Whatever we believe, turning up to have sex with someone you've never spoken to, not checking with them that they want this and not checking whether she's sober enough to agree to it is an extremely grey area and I don't have any sympathy for him whatsoever.
Ben Whiteman on 09:53 - Jan 8 with 1180 viewsrsonist

I'd missed that Preston have already snapped up Jayson Molumby on loan from Brighton, who is a comparable box-to-box that was excellent at Millwall last season. Adding Whiteman as well when they've already Pearson, Ledson, Browne, even Johnson (when we have er, nothing of that sort) would be bloody annoying.

Seems Warbs puts as much work into friendships as he does set pieces if Mlakar and Murray is the best Davie Weir can do for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024