Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watters to the scum? 20:14 - Jan 12 with 8118 viewsPolskijack

Just seen this on Stateside Jacks discord site. No idea if it is reliable or BS

"According to a friend who has a contact who works at Cardiff City, Watters is having a medical there tomorrow. Fee close to GBP2m, so we are priced out."
Watters to the scum? on 17:22 - Jan 13 with 1721 viewsGroo

Watters to the scum? on 16:30 - Jan 13 by pikeypaul

£2 million more than us it would seem.

I forgot the 🇺🇸came here to take us to the next level 😂😂😂😀😂😂

Not willing to spend a $ but happy to pocket £100 million from our parachute payments.

They and the sell outs are far bigger scum than anything up the road.

Just remember it was the deceit and greed of these bar stewards that made £21 million of the fans/trusts money worthless, while they rode off into the sunset with millions.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 16:40]

Why?

Did he have that medical? they've kept it very quiet.

Or was it all crap?

Edit:

I should add that the only bid for a player I see mentioned on their board is 250K for Ng which was rejected.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 17:24]

Groo does what Groo does best

Watters to the scum? on 17:33 - Jan 13 with 1694 viewspikeypaul

Watters to the scum? on 17:22 - Jan 13 by Groo

Why?

Did he have that medical? they've kept it very quiet.

Or was it all crap?

Edit:

I should add that the only bid for a player I see mentioned on their board is 250K for Ng which was rejected.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 17:24]

No, but Kieffer Moore has .

Take us to the next level? funniest thing I've ever heard,they are not willing to invest a penny.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 17:35]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Watters to the scum? on 18:44 - Jan 13 with 1670 viewsReslovenSwan1

Watters to the scum? on 17:33 - Jan 13 by pikeypaul

No, but Kieffer Moore has .

Take us to the next level? funniest thing I've ever heard,they are not willing to invest a penny.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 17:35]

I estimate the Trusts shareholding is worth around £8m. It is not "worthless" this is a myth. They do not have voting right to get their way but they never did. They got their way by dialogue and persuasion. Its called networking. This appears to have failed between 2015-2016. Both protagonists in this networking failure are no longer directly invloved thankfully.

The "our shares are worthless" myth was promoted by those those peddled the other myth that the Trust had "no other alternative" to legal action. Sitting tight and let inflation run its course is a much better alternative. Of course in 2017 the club was heamoraging players and it was reasonable to expect some very tough seasons. However I think it is fair to say the club has done very much better than expected. The "no other alternative " route is therefore now clearly false and as outdated as my Nokia phone. New thinking is required. Burnley with crowds of 15,000 and Jack Cork one of their star players worth £200m . Wow, Stand still for 4 years and you are lost in this game.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Watters to the scum? on 18:55 - Jan 13 with 1649 viewslondonlisa2001

Watters to the scum? on 18:44 - Jan 13 by ReslovenSwan1

I estimate the Trusts shareholding is worth around £8m. It is not "worthless" this is a myth. They do not have voting right to get their way but they never did. They got their way by dialogue and persuasion. Its called networking. This appears to have failed between 2015-2016. Both protagonists in this networking failure are no longer directly invloved thankfully.

The "our shares are worthless" myth was promoted by those those peddled the other myth that the Trust had "no other alternative" to legal action. Sitting tight and let inflation run its course is a much better alternative. Of course in 2017 the club was heamoraging players and it was reasonable to expect some very tough seasons. However I think it is fair to say the club has done very much better than expected. The "no other alternative " route is therefore now clearly false and as outdated as my Nokia phone. New thinking is required. Burnley with crowds of 15,000 and Jack Cork one of their star players worth £200m . Wow, Stand still for 4 years and you are lost in this game.

You’re an absolute idiot.

Answer the question I’ve posed on the other thread. Go on.
Watters to the scum? on 19:35 - Jan 13 with 1602 viewsAndyCole

Watters to the scum? on 20:27 - Jan 12 by Chief

Like Wilson again if it happens.

Nice to have but better value elsewhere.

And maybe potential recruits will see how Wilson's career is stagnating at a club with no footballing brand.

Watters looks like he has something about him with some of the lines he ran so maybe he'll see that west is best.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Watters to the scum? on 19:41 - Jan 13 with 1594 viewsChief

Watters to the scum? on 19:35 - Jan 13 by AndyCole

And maybe potential recruits will see how Wilson's career is stagnating at a club with no footballing brand.

Watters looks like he has something about him with some of the lines he ran so maybe he'll see that west is best.

Aye there's no doubt when Liverpool let Wilson go that they have given up any hope of developing him. Done purely because they were willing to take on all his wages at the expense of loaning him somewhere which would suit his style far more.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Watters to the scum? on 21:01 - Jan 13 with 1550 viewsNotLoyal

He won't go there, anyone who believes that guff is nuts.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Watters to the scum? on 21:31 - Jan 13 with 1525 viewsonehunglow

Money .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Watters to the scum? on 10:11 - Jan 15 with 1386 views34dfgdf54

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-cardiff-city-poised-to-beat-swansea

Looks like Polski was right
Watters to the scum? on 10:14 - Jan 15 with 1380 views34dfgdf54

Watters to the scum? on 10:21 - Jan 15 with 1360 viewsDr_Winston

If they've paid the £2m Crawley wanted then that's a gamble they're welcome to make. I wouldn't want us paying that kind of cash for someone with a track record as slender as his is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Watters to the scum? on 10:23 - Jan 15 with 1358 views34dfgdf54

Watters to the scum? on 10:21 - Jan 15 by Dr_Winston

If they've paid the £2m Crawley wanted then that's a gamble they're welcome to make. I wouldn't want us paying that kind of cash for someone with a track record as slender as his is.

Tan to his credit, as I said before, puts his money where his mouth is. He backs their managers for very little in return.

He must surely be demanding atleast play offs, even from where they are now.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 10:26]
Watters to the scum? on 10:35 - Jan 15 with 1338 viewsKeithHaynes

Watters to the scum? on 10:14 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

The first decent ‘believable’ rumour confirmed.
Max Watters see Harry Wilson.
See no future.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watters to the scum? on 11:52 - Jan 15 with 1273 viewsvetchonian

Watters to the scum? on 10:35 - Jan 15 by KeithHaynes

The first decent ‘believable’ rumour confirmed.
Max Watters see Harry Wilson.
See no future.

Then it is all about the money.....player has no ambition! We are better off without players like that.

YOu would think a player would consider what apart from the cash he gets from a transfer deal....comes to us for less wonga possibly Prem player next season......more Wonga but maybe if not relegated just a Championship player

If true then it really sums up the state of football

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Watters to the scum? on 12:23 - Jan 15 with 1240 views34dfgdf54

Watters to the scum? on 11:52 - Jan 15 by vetchonian

Then it is all about the money.....player has no ambition! We are better off without players like that.

YOu would think a player would consider what apart from the cash he gets from a transfer deal....comes to us for less wonga possibly Prem player next season......more Wonga but maybe if not relegated just a Championship player

If true then it really sums up the state of football

We won’t pay the money Crawley want and Cardiff will if these reports are true. The player hasn’t got a choice
Watters to the scum? on 12:52 - Jan 15 with 1207 viewsTenbySwan

They should be on a transfer ban until they pay for Sala.

When is that going to get sorted?
Watters to the scum? on 13:19 - Jan 15 with 1178 viewsraynor94

Watters to the scum? on 12:23 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

We won’t pay the money Crawley want and Cardiff will if these reports are true. The player hasn’t got a choice

Anus reckons £200k rising to £500k, perhaps we really didn't fancy him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Watters to the scum? on 13:24 - Jan 15 with 1172 viewsKeithHaynes

Watters to the scum? on 13:19 - Jan 15 by raynor94

Anus reckons £200k rising to £500k, perhaps we really didn't fancy him

Well,they won’t get him for that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watters to the scum? on 13:31 - Jan 15 with 1168 viewsVincent_Vega

if the bin dwellers are planning for league one then that's fine by me

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Watters to the scum? on 13:56 - Jan 15 with 1140 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He's a league 2 striker having a fine season. The only bit I've seen was the Leeds game last weekend. Very hard working, will run the channels all day but totally one footed. Went past the keeper on the left but used his right foot to stop the ball and turn which cost him time and the chance was gone. We should be looking for a good Championship striker who might make a Premier League squad player should we go up. We probably can't afford one to buy so loan may be the best option. Watters doesn't look close to the required quality to me. I may be wrong. I often am.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Watters to the scum? on 15:30 - Jan 15 with 1067 viewsDr_Winston

Watters to the scum? on 13:56 - Jan 15 by Joe_bradshaw

He's a league 2 striker having a fine season. The only bit I've seen was the Leeds game last weekend. Very hard working, will run the channels all day but totally one footed. Went past the keeper on the left but used his right foot to stop the ball and turn which cost him time and the chance was gone. We should be looking for a good Championship striker who might make a Premier League squad player should we go up. We probably can't afford one to buy so loan may be the best option. Watters doesn't look close to the required quality to me. I may be wrong. I often am.

I can remember Paul Chalmers having a run of something like 10-12 goals in less than 20 games. Didn't make him any good in the long run.

He may turn out great. He may turn out terrible. Either way I'm glad we haven't got ourselves involved in a bidding war.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Watters to the scum? on 16:11 - Jan 15 with 1019 viewsgrabsplatter

Watters to the scum? on 15:30 - Jan 15 by Dr_Winston

I can remember Paul Chalmers having a run of something like 10-12 goals in less than 20 games. Didn't make him any good in the long run.

He may turn out great. He may turn out terrible. Either way I'm glad we haven't got ourselves involved in a bidding war.

Martin Hayes was top scorer for Arsenal one season - no idea how!
Watters to the scum? on 17:49 - Jan 15 with 949 viewsReslovenSwan1

Surely Swansea ideally will be scouting these players as they leave Doncaster. They will be looking at capabilities. Two footed , fast, great control, hardworking and free of injuries for extended periods. Peterborough tend to be good at this,

Biotto Biabbi and big Corntney B-R were in this early stage development but did not kick on.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 17:50]

Watters to the scum? on 17:54 - Jan 15 with 939 views34dfgdf54

WOL.

Fee could reach £1m with a lot of add ons.
Watters to the scum? on 17:59 - Jan 15 with 919 viewsReslovenSwan1

Watters to the scum? on 12:23 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

"The player has not got a choice" is the type of drivel thatneeds a response.

The man is out of contract in June. He could probably play for any Championship of his choice.

If I was him I would speak to Mr Cooper and say. "Steve I love what you have done with Jamal and I want to play for you Sir to deveolp my game. I am not interested in hoofball at Cardiff."

The Turkish agent amanger of Crawley will tell him they "have £2m offer fom Cardiff. Get yourself over there". He simpy says he wants to "go the Swansea and he is not going anyhere else so you had better make a deal with them.". This is the strategy used by Roco Mesa.

That is.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024