Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watters to the scum? 20:14 - Jan 12 with 8629 viewsPolskijack

Just seen this on Stateside Jacks discord site. No idea if it is reliable or BS

"According to a friend who has a contact who works at Cardiff City, Watters is having a medical there tomorrow. Fee close to GBP2m, so we are priced out."
Watters to the scum? on 18:18 - Jan 15 with 1654 views34dfgdf54

Watters to the scum? on 17:59 - Jan 15 by ReslovenSwan1

"The player has not got a choice" is the type of drivel thatneeds a response.

The man is out of contract in June. He could probably play for any Championship of his choice.

If I was him I would speak to Mr Cooper and say. "Steve I love what you have done with Jamal and I want to play for you Sir to deveolp my game. I am not interested in hoofball at Cardiff."

The Turkish agent amanger of Crawley will tell him they "have £2m offer fom Cardiff. Get yourself over there". He simpy says he wants to "go the Swansea and he is not going anyhere else so you had better make a deal with them.". This is the strategy used by Roco Mesa.

That is.

Aw yeah and completely shaft Crawley who give him a chance out of any cash, and also risk getting a terrible injury second half of season which scuppers any sort of move.

You don’t half talk some complete b*llocks, I’m surprised you’ve recovered from Lisa making a mug out of you yesterday.

Edit - and it worked out well for Roque aswell
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 18:25]
Watters to the scum? on 20:02 - Jan 15 with 1532 viewsthornabyswan

Watters to the scum? on 18:18 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

Aw yeah and completely shaft Crawley who give him a chance out of any cash, and also risk getting a terrible injury second half of season which scuppers any sort of move.

You don’t half talk some complete b*llocks, I’m surprised you’ve recovered from Lisa making a mug out of you yesterday.

An article on newsnow claiming Watters is having a medical with us tomorrow and signing for 1 million quid.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watters to the scum? on 20:15 - Jan 15 with 1504 viewsthornabyswan

Watters to the scum? on 20:02 - Jan 15 by thornabyswan

An article on newsnow claiming Watters is having a medical with us tomorrow and signing for 1 million quid.

Ignore that the article says Swansea but when you open the link it says Scum Sun reporting it.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watters to the scum? on 20:51 - Jan 15 with 1447 viewsReslovenSwan1

Watters to the scum? on 18:18 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

I do not mind a bit of criticism. Its a forum is it not? You are not going to question the Trust strategy without personal attacks.

Firstly Crawley need to extend his contract and add a year on his 6 months remaining. The risk of injury is then all theirs. Alternatively they can squeeze as much money as they can and keep the player sweet. It is reasonable to believe they are not flush with cash. Watters has an offer on the table with Swansea and probably another with Cardiff. I may talk b*llocks but where would you go Risca.? Would you go to Cardiff to keep Crawleys director /agent happy or go to a club that will develop you and in with a decent chance of going t the Premier league? Please give your answer kindly.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 20:55]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Watters to the scum? on 20:55 - Jan 15 with 1429 viewsonehunglow

Watters to the scum? on 20:51 - Jan 15 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not mind a bit of criticism. Its a forum is it not? You are not going to question the Trust strategy without personal attacks.

Firstly Crawley need to extend his contract and add a year on his 6 months remaining. The risk of injury is then all theirs. Alternatively they can squeeze as much money as they can and keep the player sweet. It is reasonable to believe they are not flush with cash. Watters has an offer on the table with Swansea and probably another with Cardiff. I may talk b*llocks but where would you go Risca.? Would you go to Cardiff to keep Crawleys director /agent happy or go to a club that will develop you and in with a decent chance of going t the Premier league? Please give your answer kindly.

Neither do I but you should not be subjected to personal insults.

It is entirely possible to debate a subject -or should be- without perjoratives.

I will state my opinions whether some are impressed or hate it. If they turn on ME,then it show them in a poor light.

Cat ,Loh ,Chief and boundy are examples of really classy posters. The fact I might disagree with them is of nothing. If only all were like them.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Watters to the scum? on 21:57 - Jan 15 with 1362 views34dfgdf54

Watters to the scum? on 20:51 - Jan 15 by ReslovenSwan1

He’s under contract with Crawley. The club has an offer on the on the table from Swansea and Cardiff, if reports are true they are willing to pay more so Crawley will allow their contracted employee to speak to them, he only has an official offer of one club.

You’re asking a lifelong Swansea fan that question, a 21 year old from London has zero affinity to us and he’s signing for a club who valued him higher than we did.
Watters to the scum? on 22:21 - Jan 15 with 1325 viewsGeoffThom

Sun's report signing for us 1m medical tomorrow
Watters to the scum? on 22:21 - Jan 15 with 1324 viewsAndyCole

Freudian slip by WestBromNews - who state that West Brom have lost out to Swansea:

"West Brom miss out on striker target, £1m deal agreed — report :

....West Brom have missed the chance to sign Crawley Town striker Max Watters after the 21-year-old agreed a deal with Swansea City...."

Think they meant Cardiff.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Login to get fewer ads

Watters to the scum? on 23:14 - Jan 15 with 1263 viewsKeithHaynes

Watters to the scum? on 22:21 - Jan 15 by GeoffThom

Sun's report signing for us 1m medical tomorrow

Cardiff, there was no way we were going to overpay for a player with a few months decent Goal scoring.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watters to the scum? on 23:50 - Jan 15 with 1209 viewsReslovenSwan1

Watters to the scum? on 21:57 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

He’s under contract with Crawley. The club has an offer on the on the table from Swansea and Cardiff, if reports are true they are willing to pay more so Crawley will allow their contracted employee to speak to them, he only has an official offer of one club.

You’re asking a lifelong Swansea fan that question, a 21 year old from London has zero affinity to us and he’s signing for a club who valued him higher than we did.

He has a contract and he is under no obligation to go to the destination chosen by the agent /director of Crawley. He can go to the club of his chioce in June with better money. He can go to Swansea now or in June if he is bothered to do his research its a no brainer as a lifelong fan or not. Its his carreer. Its his choice. The statement "He has no choice in the matter" is false.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 0:04]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Watters to the scum? on 02:05 - Jan 16 with 1158 viewsDr_Parnassus

I fear this may be a ‘one that got away’. Young, natural goalscorers don’t grow on trees.

The good thing is that I can’t see him fitting in too well in hoofball land.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Watters to the scum? on 14:42 - Jan 16 with 1012 views34dfgdf54

Now confirmed.

Hopefully the dud of all duds.
Watters to the scum? on 14:46 - Jan 16 with 1002 viewsKeithHaynes

Watters to the scum? on 02:05 - Jan 16 by Dr_Parnassus

I fear this may be a ‘one that got away’. Young, natural goalscorers don’t grow on trees.

The good thing is that I can’t see him fitting in too well in hoofball land.

Definitely could be, but he has gone to Cardiff 😂

Watters to the scum? on 15:06 - Jan 16 with 955 viewsraynor94

1 down to Norwich already

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Watters to the scum? on 15:12 - Jan 16 with 953 viewspencoedjack

Watters to the scum? on 20:21 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

He’s shite anyway

As I said
Watters to the scum? on 15:15 - Jan 16 with 951 viewsonehunglow

The fact Wilson is stagnating is not the point.The point is he went to Cardiff as they could afford it .We couldnt.

Same with this Watters chappie who might turn out to be a good investment ,another one we couldnt afford.

Right now, we are missing out and the window is shortening ever closer. We have history for being dilitory .

Let's face it,we are hoping both Wilson and Watters prove to be duds and that doesn't help us at all apart from giving some comfort to our fans.

Watters to the scum? on 15:21 - Jan 16 with 935 viewsChief

Watters to the scum? on 15:15 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

The fact Wilson is stagnating is not the point.The point is he went to Cardiff as they could afford it .We couldnt.

Same with this Watters chappie who might turn out to be a good investment ,another one we couldnt afford.

Right now, we are missing out and the window is shortening ever closer. We have history for being dilitory .

Let's face it,we are hoping both Wilson and Watters prove to be duds and that doesn't help us at all apart from giving some comfort to our fans.

We could afford him.

If we'd wanted to.

I can understand our trepidation at the price they've paid.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Watters to the scum? on 15:23 - Jan 16 with 925 viewsonehunglow

Could we? I don't now.I haven't got my hands on the till.

This boy could prove to be a bargain and then we will have seen our backside.

I pray the Villa player comes to us.

Watters to the scum? on 15:25 - Jan 16 with 915 viewsDr_Winston

Watters to the scum? on 15:23 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

Could we? I don't now.I haven't got my hands on the till.

This boy could prove to be a bargain and then we will have seen our backside.

I pray the Villa player comes to us.

You don't "now" yet you're happy to declare that we couldn't afford him.

Says it all really doesn't it?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Watters to the scum? on 15:37 - Jan 16 with 880 viewsraynor94

Watters to the scum? on 15:15 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

Come on, what's this can't afford nonsense in both cases we offered a fair price , Cardiff have come in and paid way over the odds.

Well done my club

Watters to the scum? on 15:52 - Jan 16 with 852 viewsKeithHaynes

BTW top thread POLSki JACK.

Watters to the scum? on 15:55 - Jan 16 with 848 viewsonehunglow

If Harris really wants him,then Cooper must envy a club prepared to back the manager.

This is becoming a regulary feature of our club.

Loans are not the way forward for a future with ambition.

Watters to the scum? on 16:01 - Jan 16 with 836 viewsraynor94

Watters to the scum? on 15:55 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

If Harris really wants him,then Cooper must envy a club prepared to back the manager.

Perch, you just can't help yourself every post you make is a dig against the club, and let's be brutally honest you haven't got a clue.

Cooper, Woodman and Lowe, three of your favourite targets show how much you know.

I know you will comeback with woe is me, and everyone picks on me.

I wonder why.

Watters to the scum? on 16:03 - Jan 16 with 830 viewsonehunglow

Watters to the scum? on 16:30 - Jan 13 by pikeypaul

£2 million more than us it would seem.

I forgot the 🇺🇸came here to take us to the next level 😂😂😂😀😂😂

Not willing to spend a $ but happy to pocket £100 million from our parachute payments.

They and the sell outs are far bigger scum than anything up the road.

Just remember it was the deceit and greed of these bar stewards that made £21 million of the fans/trusts money worthless, while they rode off into the sunset with millions.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 16:40]

Its a constant question I pose Paul.Where has the money one.ALL of it. I do not believe it was all through high wages being paid.

Watters to the scum? on 16:08 - Jan 16 with 820 viewspencoedjack

Watters to the scum? on 15:55 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

Let’s just keep it so we have a future is it.

Shame the Basseys don’t stump up the 15 million they already owe in transfer fees.

As Jeff Stelling just said a good bit of business for Crawley ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024