Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Mitch 01:10 - Feb 5 with 11228 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m seriously stunned, this guy was gold, strong and a proper JB.



RIP mate.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
RIP Mitch on 04:19 - Feb 5 with 8730 viewsJack123

Poor lad, he had so much hope. And from what I have seen, he was so looking forward to that operation..

Absolutely terrible.

R.I.P

Mitch.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 4:25]

libera nos a malo

0
RIP Mitch on 07:28 - Feb 5 with 8668 viewsTreforys_Jack

RIP, terrible for his family, simply shocking.
0
RIP Mitch on 07:47 - Feb 5 with 8657 views34dfgdf54

I saw the tweet you have linked, and my first thought was that's a brave fella to go into an op like that and still be smiling, a lot braver than me. To then hear he passed away is absolutely sickening, no age whatsoever. My thoughts are with his family and friends, most notably his little girl.

RIP Mitchell.

YJB
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 8:30]
0
RIP Mitch on 07:51 - Feb 5 with 8654 views1462jack

Lovely bloke , Rest in peace Mitch one of life’s good guys
0
RIP Mitch on 08:26 - Feb 5 with 8608 viewsKilkennyjack

RIP. So sad to read this.

Beware of the Risen People

0
RIP Mitch on 08:33 - Feb 5 with 8600 viewsswan65split

RIP. So sad.
0
RIP Mitch on 09:30 - Feb 5 with 8543 views1983

Another youngster what an unfair world

RIP YJB

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
RIP Mitch on 09:35 - Feb 5 with 8532 viewsjohnlangy

Terribly sad.

RIP Mitch.
0
Login to get fewer ads

RIP Mitch on 10:06 - Feb 5 with 8485 viewsonehunglow

Just awful having to read that.
RIP fella

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
RIP Mitch on 10:52 - Feb 5 with 8449 viewsNotLoyal

Brave RIP.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

0
RIP Mitch on 10:58 - Feb 5 with 8432 viewsLohengrin

Gutted to hear the news this morning. Mitch was a pal of my nephew, I met him a few times. Top bloke.

RIP, young fella’.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

0
RIP Mitch on 11:40 - Feb 5 with 8403 viewsmax936

Shocking and desperately sad.

RIP Mitch, sleep well.
0
RIP Mitch on 15:08 - Feb 5 with 8308 viewsOptimisticJack

Tragic

RIP

Optimisticjack

0
RIP Mitch on 15:15 - Feb 5 with 8294 viewsswancity

Deepest sympathy to all of Mitch’s many friends, family and to everyone at local club Maltsters Sports FC. Very sad.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

0
RIP Mitch on 15:21 - Feb 5 with 8288 viewsandypitt56

RIP Mitch on 15:15 - Feb 5 by swancity

Deepest sympathy to all of Mitch’s many friends, family and to everyone at local club Maltsters Sports FC. Very sad.


I did not know Mitch but always sad to hear one of our own passing, thoughts go to his family and Friends. RIP YJB
0
RIP Mitch on 15:37 - Feb 5 with 8264 viewsonehunglow

RIP Mitch on 15:21 - Feb 5 by andypitt56

I did not know Mitch but always sad to hear one of our own passing, thoughts go to his family and Friends. RIP YJB


This year has not started well in this regard but it serves us as a timely reminder how life is so ephemeral and none of us can assume nothing.

Be happy people,as far a possible,and always remember what those who have left us would'nt give to be around.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
RIP Mitch on 15:44 - Feb 5 with 8263 viewsHumpty

I didn't know the lad but it's an absolute tragic situation. How old was he?

RIP Mitch.
0
RIP Mitch on 16:14 - Feb 5 with 8230 viewscackinthesackjack

I didn't know Mitch personally but I listened to him on the AiC podcast and he came across as such a lovely guy. He clearly did a lot of work in the community and to see that he leaves behind a young family, is heart breaking.

RIP Mitch

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

0
RIP Mitch on 17:26 - Feb 5 with 8176 viewsCatullus

I didn't know Mitch either, it's heartbreaking and tragic that his daughter will never know her dad who seems like a top bloke.

If anyone feels like helping the family there is a link,

https://www.justgiving.com/cro

I hope that's OK Keith.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

1
RIP Mitch on 18:07 - Feb 5 with 8139 viewsjackrabbit

I didn’t know him but these situations are always very sad - taken before his time. My thoughts go out to his family. RIP.
0
RIP Mitch on 18:39 - Feb 5 with 8116 viewsScotia

I didn't know him but it felt like I did from social media. A proper Swans fan. RIP.
0
RIP Mitch on 18:42 - Feb 5 with 8113 viewspencoedjack

RIP condolences to family & friends.

Far too young.
0
RIP Mitch on 20:05 - Feb 5 with 8006 viewsbritferry

RIP

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

0
RIP Mitch on 21:19 - Feb 5 with 7965 viewsFlashberryjack

Tragic, R.I.P. Mitch YJB

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

0
RIP Mitch on 21:26 - Feb 5 with 7966 viewsmajorraglan

I didn’t know him, but this is just terrible. Deepest condolences to his family and friends. RIP.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026