Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 44822 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:51 - Oct 28 with 1099 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:36 - Oct 28 by Gwyn737

I’m far more inclined to listen to that than I am to trust VAERS reporting. It reminds me too much of petitions that are equally open to abuse.

Here are the 2 studies that I posted before.

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/6M57qfcn5USY/

https://odysee.com/@en:a5/PK_Tot-durch-Impfung_english:a
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:23 - Oct 28 with 1087 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:44 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

That is why number 6 is important.
They are supposed to take all those trends that appear and establish the facts and report them.
Any idea how many Vaccine deaths have had autopsies, because I have no idea?

All will. Both in U.K. and US if any suspicion.

That’s why the UK figure of directly caused deaths based on death certificates was
Five at the last ONS report
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:25 - Oct 28 with 1086 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:51 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Here are the 2 studies that I posted before.

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/6M57qfcn5USY/

https://odysee.com/@en:a5/PK_Tot-durch-Impfung_english:a

They are not studies.
Post the primary stuff or it’s meaningless.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:28 - Oct 28 with 1085 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:08 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

No, it is not the actual autopsies, it is groups of doctors discussing their findings.

You do realise that would be illegal and break the Oath of Geneva. It has no credibility
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:45 - Oct 28 with 1065 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:28 - Oct 28 by Professor

You do realise that would be illegal and break the Oath of Geneva. It has no credibility

Please explain how if they do not name the people involved.

ps it is the Declaration of Genevea, not the Oath.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2021 17:52]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:45 - Oct 28 with 1064 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:25 - Oct 28 by Professor

They are not studies.
Post the primary stuff or it’s meaningless.

I meant Videos as you should know.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:19 - Nov 1 with 1017 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Latest data from ONS today.

Unvaccinated people are up to 32 times more likely to than fully vaccinated people.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:28 - Nov 1 with 998 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:45 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Please explain how if they do not name the people involved.

ps it is the Declaration of Genevea, not the Oath.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2021 17:52]

The oath is the sworn part of the declaration. If you have been to as many graduation ceremonies to hear it you will know.
Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:28 - Nov 2 with 922 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:19 - Nov 1 by felixstowe_jack

Latest data from ONS today.

Unvaccinated people are up to 32 times more likely to than fully vaccinated people.

Absolute baloney and you know it. You really do need to give your head a wobble

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:24 - Nov 2 with 908 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:28 - Nov 2 by RonaldStump

Prof, quoted it as well and it is all over the press.
Of course it is the most basic of bad statistical manipulations, comparing Un vaccinated deaths during the peak of the last wave when vaccines weren't even available and later to Vaccinated deaths from the end of the second wave onwards.

The current data shows actual difference in rate is between 3 and 9 times depending on age group, not 32, but is still a bonus.
Except of course all those "missing weeks" that they don't count because they consider the vaccination protection hasn't kicked in.

What they are not talking about is how some age groups of the Vaccinated are now spreading the virus at higher rates per 100,000 than the un-vaccinated due to waning immunity.
All age groups over 40 are spreading the virus faster than those un-vaccinated, which means that the immunity has gone negative for those vaccinated, exactly as forecast by all those anti vax Doctors and Virulogists.
Even the newly boosted over 70s are still negative.
Vax Mandates are totally useless and COVID cannot be eradicated and the pandemic stopped by these vaccines.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:59 - Nov 2 with 904 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:24 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Prof, quoted it as well and it is all over the press.
Of course it is the most basic of bad statistical manipulations, comparing Un vaccinated deaths during the peak of the last wave when vaccines weren't even available and later to Vaccinated deaths from the end of the second wave onwards.

The current data shows actual difference in rate is between 3 and 9 times depending on age group, not 32, but is still a bonus.
Except of course all those "missing weeks" that they don't count because they consider the vaccination protection hasn't kicked in.

What they are not talking about is how some age groups of the Vaccinated are now spreading the virus at higher rates per 100,000 than the un-vaccinated due to waning immunity.
All age groups over 40 are spreading the virus faster than those un-vaccinated, which means that the immunity has gone negative for those vaccinated, exactly as forecast by all those anti vax Doctors and Virulogists.
Even the newly boosted over 70s are still negative.
Vax Mandates are totally useless and COVID cannot be eradicated and the pandemic stopped by these vaccines.

Any evidence whatsoever for the third from last paragraph? I mean decent evidence not the usual rubbish.

Also has enyone ever said these vaccines can eradicate covid?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:33 - Nov 2 with 891 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:59 - Nov 2 by Scotia

Any evidence whatsoever for the third from last paragraph? I mean decent evidence not the usual rubbish.

Also has enyone ever said these vaccines can eradicate covid?

Do you mean the waning Immunity?
Well I don't think the source is very trustworthy as it is the UK Government, but if it is good enough for you then be my guest.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

Table 2. COVID-19 cases by vaccination status between week 34 and week 37 2021

Right Hand 2 columns.

Re "has enyone ever said these vaccines can eradicate covid?" yes prof for one we we first started discussing vaccines versus medicine, he said the only way to stop the pandemic was vaccines. Isn't that eradication
The Government also said that the lockdowns etc were a stopgap until vaccines stopped the pandemic, in fact practically the whole world has put all it's eggs in the one basket called vaccines.

The nasty anti vaxxer doctors and virulogists said it was madness to use non steralising vaccines in the middle of a pandemic, but nobody listened.

ps there is also this study from Sweden that has just been published (a preprint).

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3949410

and this one on adverse effects

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20211006/Large-study-of-COVID-vaccine-side-eff
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 14:46]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:20 - Nov 2 with 880 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:33 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you mean the waning Immunity?
Well I don't think the source is very trustworthy as it is the UK Government, but if it is good enough for you then be my guest.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

Table 2. COVID-19 cases by vaccination status between week 34 and week 37 2021

Right Hand 2 columns.

Re "has enyone ever said these vaccines can eradicate covid?" yes prof for one we we first started discussing vaccines versus medicine, he said the only way to stop the pandemic was vaccines. Isn't that eradication
The Government also said that the lockdowns etc were a stopgap until vaccines stopped the pandemic, in fact practically the whole world has put all it's eggs in the one basket called vaccines.

The nasty anti vaxxer doctors and virulogists said it was madness to use non steralising vaccines in the middle of a pandemic, but nobody listened.

ps there is also this study from Sweden that has just been published (a preprint).

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3949410

and this one on adverse effects

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20211006/Large-study-of-COVID-vaccine-side-eff
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 14:46]

This is what I'd like to see your evidence on:-

"All age groups over 40 are spreading the virus faster than those un-vaccinated, which means that the immunity has gone negative for those vaccinated, exactly as forecast by all those anti vax Doctors and Virulogists."

Bare in mind all of those vaccinated more than 6 months ago are entitled to a booster at a walk in centre too. But even excluding this I'd love to see your evidence.

Am I who received a booster 6 weeks ago more likely to spread the virus than an unvaccinated man of equivalent age and health?

No. Stopping the pandemic is not eradicating covid. You don't understand the basics.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 15:30]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:25 - Nov 2 with 874 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:28 - Nov 2 by RonaldStump

Just read the ONS data released yesterday. That is of course if you able to read and understand what you are reading.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:41 - Nov 2 with 863 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:20 - Nov 2 by Scotia

"All age groups over 40 are spreading the virus faster than those un-vaccinated, which means that the immunity has gone negative for those vaccinated, exactly as forecast by all those anti vax Doctors and Virulogists."

Bare in mind all of those vaccinated more than 6 months ago are entitled to a booster at a walk in centre too. But even excluding this I'd love to see your evidence.

Am I who received a booster 6 weeks ago more likely to spread the virus than an unvaccinated man of equivalent age and health?

No. Stopping the pandemic is not eradicating covid. You don't understand the basics.

There is no such thing as negative (adaptive) immunity. Whilst uncontrolled innate immunity is a common cause of pathology, adaptive responses increasing transmission is fanciful and frankly made up. There can be rare incidences of antibody or T cells enhancing disease (which is what AFD was suckered into believing by 'Dodgy' Dolores.

The vaccines don't simply stop working either-there is a decline in immunity, but to be frank this is still above a level we would have been happy with when starting out. It's complete idiocy.

As far as virologists (no U please), immunologists or doctors who are opposing vaccination. It's a handful. No doubt we will be told about eminent Nobel prize winner , 89-year old Luc Montaigner. Someone who also believes in homoeopathy and the lie that vaccines lead to autism.

If you don't see that over 95% of scientists and doctors are behind vaccination, then you are a fool.

What is a bit more controversial is vaccinating under 18s, there are a small but significant number who don"t support this. It perhaps breaks more like 80:20
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:52 - Nov 2 with 856 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:20 - Nov 2 by Scotia

Why don't you look at the data?
The baseline for immunity has to be those unvaccinated.
When the over 40s have higher case rates than the unvaccinated and there are many more vaccinated than unvaccinated unless all the unvaccinated that are left are super spreaders it means that the vaccinated are both spreading and catching COVID at higher rates than the baseline immunity.
The only way for that to happen is if their immune system is no longer as good as the unvaccinated.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:03 - Nov 2 with 857 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:52 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Why don't you look at the data?
The baseline for immunity has to be those unvaccinated.
When the over 40s have higher case rates than the unvaccinated and there are many more vaccinated than unvaccinated unless all the unvaccinated that are left are super spreaders it means that the vaccinated are both spreading and catching COVID at higher rates than the baseline immunity.
The only way for that to happen is if their immune system is no longer as good as the unvaccinated.

An attempt at diversion. I asked where your evidence was for this statement.

You clearly don't have any and have come up with some form of misunderstood nonsense. The data clearly states that most infection is in those of school age (who are less likely to be vaccinated) with 9% of comprehensive school pupils likley to be infected and 4 % of primary school pupils. The next highest is the age 35-49 group at just 1.8%.

So let me break it down.

1. Evidence that ALL groups over 40 are SPREADING covid faster than the unvaccinated.
2. Evidence that immunity "has gone negative" (whatever that means)
3. Evidence that this was exactly as forecast by anti vax Doctors and Virulogists (sic)
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 16:12]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:21 - Nov 2 with 846 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:41 - Nov 2 by Professor

There is no such thing as negative (adaptive) immunity. Whilst uncontrolled innate immunity is a common cause of pathology, adaptive responses increasing transmission is fanciful and frankly made up. There can be rare incidences of antibody or T cells enhancing disease (which is what AFD was suckered into believing by 'Dodgy' Dolores.

The vaccines don't simply stop working either-there is a decline in immunity, but to be frank this is still above a level we would have been happy with when starting out. It's complete idiocy.

As far as virologists (no U please), immunologists or doctors who are opposing vaccination. It's a handful. No doubt we will be told about eminent Nobel prize winner , 89-year old Luc Montaigner. Someone who also believes in homoeopathy and the lie that vaccines lead to autism.

If you don't see that over 95% of scientists and doctors are behind vaccination, then you are a fool.

What is a bit more controversial is vaccinating under 18s, there are a small but significant number who don"t support this. It perhaps breaks more like 80:20

What do you call immunity that is worse than natural uninfected immunity? Immune deficiency?
Whatever you call it that is what the Vaccinated are getting due to waning immunity according to the Government data.
Perhaps you have another explanation for this :-
40 to 49 Vaxxed 1,151.2 cases per 100,000 Unvaxxed 787.1 cases per 100,000
50 to 59 Vaxxed 912.3 cases per 100,000 Unvaxxed 634.4 cases per 100,000
60 to 69 Vaxxed 661.2 cases per 100,000 Unvaxxed 432.1 cases per 100,000
70 to 79 Vaxxed 492.0 cases per 100,000 Unvaxxed 359.8 cases per 100,000
80+ Vaxxed 403.4 cases per 100,000 Unvaxxed 386.1 cases per 100,000

Whatever is happening it makes a nonsense of vaccine passports.

"If you don't see that over 95% of scientists and doctors are behind vaccination, then you are a fool. "
Vaccines or COVID Vaccines, because thr majority of anti COVID Vaccine medical professionals are not anti all vaccines.
Perahps you would like to explain then why so many scientists and medical professionals are refusing to have COVID vaccinations against massive coercion and losing their jobsin the USA?
The numbers are higher than 5%.

So those stories about medical professionals opposing COVID vaccines are all lies then.
https://thenewabnormal513330780.wordpress.com/2020/12/20/100000-doctors-medical-
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 16:39]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:53 - Nov 2 with 835 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:03 - Nov 2 by Scotia

An attempt at diversion. I asked where your evidence was for this statement.

You clearly don't have any and have come up with some form of misunderstood nonsense. The data clearly states that most infection is in those of school age (who are less likely to be vaccinated) with 9% of comprehensive school pupils likley to be infected and 4 % of primary school pupils. The next highest is the age 35-49 group at just 1.8%.

So let me break it down.

1. Evidence that ALL groups over 40 are SPREADING covid faster than the unvaccinated.
2. Evidence that immunity "has gone negative" (whatever that means)
3. Evidence that this was exactly as forecast by anti vax Doctors and Virulogists (sic)
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 16:12]

So you didn't bother to go to the links that I provided or you cannot understand the data.
I am not going to link to the UK Gov data again, if you can 't be bothered to read the data in the table and understand it.
But here is the data from table 2.

40 to 49 Vaxxed 1,151.2 cases per 100,000 Unvaxxed 787.1 cases per 100,000
50 to 59 Vaxxed 912.3 cases per 100,000 Unvaxxed 634.4 cases per 100,000
60 to 69 Vaxxed 661.2 cases per 100,000 Unvaxxed 432.1 cases per 100,000
70 to 79 Vaxxed 492.0 cases per 100,000 Unvaxxed 359.8 cases per 100,000
80+ Vaxxed 403.4 cases per 100,000 Unvaxxed 386.1 cases per 100,000

It shows some form of immune deficiency as those vaccinated are spreading and catching the virus more than the unvaccinated.
You obviously don't remember me quoting those doctors months ago and I am not going to bother going back through all our posts to find it.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:05 - Nov 2 with 825 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Oh, look egg on their faces at PHE.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10155799/Stats-watchdog-scolds-PHE-re

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:19 - Nov 2 with 821 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:05 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Oh, look egg on their faces at PHE.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10155799/Stats-watchdog-scolds-PHE-re

That whole article is about the issues with the data and how it is misleading.

You’ve taken that graph and presented it diametrically out of context.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:42 - Nov 2 with 808 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:19 - Nov 2 by Gwyn737

That whole article is about the issues with the data and how it is misleading.

You’ve taken that graph and presented it diametrically out of context.

Do you know what "egg on their faces" means?
Yes, that is what the article says, but the numbers speak for themselves.
They are happy to accept the hospitalistaion and mortality data, but not the cases.
So they come up with excuses for why the data shouldn't be used.

"The Office of Statistics Regulation (OSR) ruled the UKHSA needs to more effectively highlight how behavioural differences could have skewed the figures.

Note the word "could", not is or does, because they are looking for an excuse.

"This includes the vaccinated being more likely to get tested because they are more 'health conscious'."
Which is patent uproven BS because they are vaccinated they have less to worry about, the unvaccinated ones are the worried ones.
Another excuse.
"It also suggests jabbed people may be socialising more freely, and thus are more likely to catch the virus".
Another non proven excuse.

This is a classic CYA response from the government when they realised what a massive mistake they had made showing the data which gets worse every time they report.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 19:09]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:41 - Nov 2 with 792 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:41 - Nov 2 by Professor

As usual you denigrate a great man.
"No doubt we will be told about eminent Nobel prize winner , 89-year old Luc Montaigner. Someone who also believes in homoeopathy and the lie that vaccines lead to autism."

500 million people use Homeopathy, apparently even the Queen's doctor is a a homeopathic physician. It is used in many countries including France & Germany.
As to vaccines not leading to autism, perhaps you can go one better than the US CDC who in court could not provide any clinical studies that proved that out of all the vaccines none have ever caused autism, they have even removed the statement from their website.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:52 - Nov 2 with 794 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:41 - Nov 2 by A_Fans_Dad

As usual you denigrate a great man.
"No doubt we will be told about eminent Nobel prize winner , 89-year old Luc Montaigner. Someone who also believes in homoeopathy and the lie that vaccines lead to autism."

500 million people use Homeopathy, apparently even the Queen's doctor is a a homeopathic physician. It is used in many countries including France & Germany.
As to vaccines not leading to autism, perhaps you can go one better than the US CDC who in court could not provide any clinical studies that proved that out of all the vaccines none have ever caused autism, they have even removed the statement from their website.

What do think of Andrew Wakefield?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:38 - Nov 2 with 780 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:52 - Nov 2 by Gwyn737

What do think of Andrew Wakefield?

The same as I think of Poul Thorsen, I doubt you have even heard of him.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 20:39]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024