Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be Honest Russy 15:33 - Sep 18 with 3955 viewsonehunglow

This job is above yiu.
Walk off into the sunset as we do nit deserve you .

In the meantime,get Naughton off and bring on Piroe and Ncham

Now

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Be Honest Russy on 18:15 - Sep 18 with 973 viewsReslovenSwan1

Be Honest Russy on 17:52 - Sep 18 by Catullus

Oh come on, Martin has to take the blame for the first half but gets no credit for the changes that sparked the second half revival? That is just plain unfair. Or do you believe the players decided to make those subs?
We have to learn from the first half but why can't we enjoy a pretty spectacular comeback?

PS, it does matter who we can get in. Saying it doesn't matter who our next manager in is as blind as blind can be. Sacking Martin after such a short time would be silly and send out a very negative message.
All of us were concerned at the first half performance but lets give some credit for the second half.

The strategy is set in stone from Martin to Allen, Winter and the US Ownership especially Mr Silverstein.

Some fans with a weak disposition will squeal a little.

I watched the Croatia u19 play wales on line two weeks ago. Their 18 year old kids were playing it around beautifully against Wales who's forwards could not lay a glove on them. This type of football saw Croatia country of about 5 million feature in the later stages of two World cups.

Cardiff are going the other way looking for the quick fixes recommended on here by some. In the long term it does not work.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Be Honest Russy on 18:20 - Sep 18 with 956 viewsCatullus

Be Honest Russy on 18:15 - Sep 18 by ReslovenSwan1

The strategy is set in stone from Martin to Allen, Winter and the US Ownership especially Mr Silverstein.

Some fans with a weak disposition will squeal a little.

I watched the Croatia u19 play wales on line two weeks ago. Their 18 year old kids were playing it around beautifully against Wales who's forwards could not lay a glove on them. This type of football saw Croatia country of about 5 million feature in the later stages of two World cups.

Cardiff are going the other way looking for the quick fixes recommended on here by some. In the long term it does not work.

I find myself in total agreement with you. I think we are at a time when stability and continuity are more important.
The financial problems that other teams are having are to our advantage, put another way, if football is playing financial 'chicken' now is not the time to blink, we've chosen a strategy, we've put a plan in place and spent a bit to enact it and now we need to be brave and stick with it.
Quitting now is for the weak willed! Though no doubt a few of us (definitely myself) had the shakes when the third went in!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Be Honest Russy on 18:29 - Sep 18 with 945 viewsjackrmee

Be Honest Russy on 15:38 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

Doesn’t matter.
We have the players but he is killing them,clearly.
We can’t play like he thinks we can.
We can’t let this go on.

Who…we have a million coming in soon. Pay him off. Simple.

He should go right now

Didn't you have a hissy fit when I said you were against the manager earlier?
My apologies. I can see you are fully behind him

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Be Honest Russy on 18:41 - Sep 18 with 920 viewsonehunglow

Be Honest Russy on 18:29 - Sep 18 by jackrmee

Hissy fit?
Fair play ,butt,you're even more clueless than I thought.You need a man with a red flag in front of you.

Be Honest Russy on 19:01 - Sep 18 with 886 viewsDr_Winston

Be Honest Russy on 18:29 - Sep 18 by jackrmee

Yeah. Richie's good at completely forgetting what he's previously said.

Doing it within the space of about half an hour is rapid even for him though. Let's hope that there's nothing wrong.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Be Honest Russy on 19:42 - Sep 18 with 850 viewsmagicdaps10

As you get older and wider... You realise that a hissy fit during a game can always come back to bite you.

This post falls right bang in the centre of that category.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Be Honest Russy on 19:44 - Sep 18 with 844 viewsKeithHaynes

Be Honest Russy on 19:42 - Sep 18 by magicdaps10

As you get older and wider... You realise that a hissy fit during a game can always come back to bite you.

This post falls right bang in the centre of that category.

Absolutely, I went on a diet 🤭😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Be Honest Russy on 19:44 - Sep 18 with 844 viewsdantheswansman

Some of the genius tacticians on here are wasted being nobodies sitting behind their PC playing Football manager, if they actually put their incredible minds into football in the real world it would be so much better, i feel they have wasted their entire lives only commenting on a football forum instead of lighting up the world with their insightful and amazing teams, why are they not doing that? oh yeah
Login to get fewer ads

Be Honest Russy on 19:53 - Sep 18 with 820 viewsmagicdaps10

Be Honest Russy on 19:44 - Sep 18 by KeithHaynes

Absolutely, I went on a diet 🤭😉

😂😂

I should have been wiser before I got wider 😅

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Be Honest Russy on 20:07 - Sep 18 with 800 viewsonehunglow

Be Honest Russy on 19:44 - Sep 18 by dantheswansman

Some of the genius tacticians on here are wasted being nobodies sitting behind their PC playing Football manager, if they actually put their incredible minds into football in the real world it would be so much better, i feel they have wasted their entire lives only commenting on a football forum instead of lighting up the world with their insightful and amazing teams, why are they not doing that? oh yeah

Oh Yeah,one of my favs.
Just for you ,Hun.

Be Honest Russy on 20:47 - Sep 18 with 763 viewsPrivate_Partz

Be Honest Russy on 17:39 - Sep 18 by KeithHaynes

Should have won that, hit the bar twice, two sitters for Piroe, Obafemi at the end. Them hitting the post and nit scoring was a game changer.

Very much so. I don't get this negativity, I really don't.
RM was brought in far too late and has had to change the team in real time as well as trying to blood in a host of new players. We had kept a few decent clean sheets after a shaky start and yes, the first half was a big set back. More than compensated by the second half fight back though.
The guy has been here 8 weeks or so. Lets give him a chance. I for one am excited by the project and look forward to 'Oliver's Army' on the march in midfield.
Now is nit the time to call for his head ;-)
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 21:01]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Be Honest Russy on 20:51 - Sep 18 with 754 viewsbuilthjack

Good substitutions, great comeback. Russ will learn a lot from the game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Be Honest Russy on 21:31 - Sep 18 with 720 viewsonehunglow

Be Honest Russy on 20:51 - Sep 18 by builthjack

Good substitutions, great comeback. Russ will learn a lot from the game.

He should have learned by now.

Be Honest Russy on 23:16 - Sep 18 with 686 viewsBoundy

Be Honest Russy on 21:31 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

He should have learned by now.

From which what football coaches manual is that statement from ? he learned quick enough today to make the changes , most teams in our position in the first 45mins wouldn't have turned that around today ., also i'm not a subscribers of " its only Luton Town" , when did we forget our roots to become billy big bo*****s.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Be Honest Russy on 00:05 - Sep 19 with 658 viewsWalterBoyd

Be Honest Russy on 18:41 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

Hissy fit?
Fair play ,butt,you're even more clueless than I thought.You need a man with a red flag in front of you.

You seem to add an insult everytime you interract with another poster.

And have a tendency to pout and strop and yes throw hissy fits.

More importantly, do you now know what ' not match fit means' .

Some dont learn through life, but repeat their same failures year after year, eat , sleep, rant, repeat. So although older, wasted the years given to them and are none the wiser.

This wisdom is just a general confuscious observation and not directed at any particular individual.
Be Honest Russy on 01:01 - Sep 19 with 645 viewsValeJack

Is there genuinely an agenda with some posters on here against genuine attempts to make positive change? Get a grip. He's had limited time to make a huge change that has been driven by the fans' desire to see passing football. Yes - Cooper did very well. Martin has lost a lot of the major players in terms of what made us successful recently. If we are in the bottom three at Xmas then yes - concerns are warranted. Right now just support the efforts of the players and management. Please.
Be Honest Russy on 01:17 - Sep 19 with 641 viewsWalterBoyd

Be Honest Russy on 01:01 - Sep 19 by ValeJack

Is there genuinely an agenda with some posters on here against genuine attempts to make positive change? Get a grip. He's had limited time to make a huge change that has been driven by the fans' desire to see passing football. Yes - Cooper did very well. Martin has lost a lot of the major players in terms of what made us successful recently. If we are in the bottom three at Xmas then yes - concerns are warranted. Right now just support the efforts of the players and management. Please.

Definite agenda. You will soon be accused of all sorts because you have supported the manager and team, their top 5 slurs are -

1. Must be a bully
2. Sent from another Swans site to infiltrate and spread positivity.
3. A bluebird for taking the mick
4. No understanding of football because they know it all and you must be clueless.
5. Stats prove everything you see with your own eyes are wrong.

P.s. The ones who will have a pop at you rarely if ever watch the Swans at the Liberty/ Swansea.com stadium.

They love watching Swans lose so it supports their ante Russ agenda.

Bonkers, too fat vetched to be a movie.
Be Honest Russy on 01:18 - Sep 19 with 634 viewsDr_Parnassus

There are some very dangerous identity games being played on this forum.

People are creating myths. The latest one is pretending that those that are concerned about the current situation are trying to oust the manager or some rubbish.

Every time one person says something *singular*, it is being attributed to everyone who has raised concerns.

Let’s stick with what each poster says and what each poster thinks, everyone is an individual.

Tell me one single thing I have said that is beyond the pale… I stand by every single comment I have made and I really don’t think a draw with Luton (yes Luton) marking our 7th winless game out of 8 suggests I’m incorrect.

If someone can find me a quote where I have said such shocking things against Martin, I would love to see it.

Thanks in advance.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 10:27]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Be Honest Russy on 01:25 - Sep 19 with 638 viewsWalterBoyd

Goodnight all. Last one up again. It's been a great day overall. 3-0 down and to not lose the match is fantastic.
See you all in the morning
Be Honest Russy on 01:31 - Sep 19 with 629 viewsDr_Parnassus

Yawn 🥱

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Be Honest Russy on 09:44 - Sep 19 with 560 viewsonehunglow

Be Honest Russy on 00:05 - Sep 19 by WalterBoyd

You seem to add an insult everytime you interract with another poster.

And have a tendency to pout and strop and yes throw hissy fits.

More importantly, do you now know what ' not match fit means' .

Some dont learn through life, but repeat their same failures year after year, eat , sleep, rant, repeat. So although older, wasted the years given to them and are none the wiser.

This wisdom is just a general confuscious observation and not directed at any particular individual.

You seem to have come up on the rails Walt.
As for hissy fits,there is a certain irony here but I'll let you have another look and see if you can get the jist.I doubt you have the capacity though.No offence ,just being frank. It's like people being referred to as utter morons which kinda makes some have hissy fits in the ame way some see Russy as not quite The Messiah.

As for insult, trust me,you have no idea what can do. hove me on ignore along with the rest of the clan

Be Honest Russy on 09:48 - Sep 19 with 556 viewsonehunglow

Be Honest Russy on 01:01 - Sep 19 by ValeJack

The agenda is to perpetuate long term tiffs from the previous site.
The same posters are at it as they were years ago but cannot post the purest filth that they could .Posters are absolutely selected for pnihment like,Dr P,Resolven and AC who receive much indignation.None of them reply with hate speech. Im rougher and more raw than them and less subtle ergo OHL gets it in bucket loads. (have a look at PS right now and you'll get the drift-or should)

Be Honest Russy on 09:53 - Sep 19 with 547 viewsonehunglow

Be Honest Russy on 01:18 - Sep 19 by Dr_Parnassus

There are some very dangerous identity games being played on this forum.

People are creating myths. The latest one is pretending that those that are concerned about the current situation are trying to oust the manager or some rubbish.

Every time one person says something *singular*, it is being attributed to everyone who has raised concerns.

Let’s stick with what each poster says and what each poster thinks, everyone is an individual.

Tell me one single thing I have said that is beyond the pale… I stand by every single comment I have made and I really don’t think a draw with Luton (yes Luton) marking our 7th winless game out of 8 suggests I’m incorrect.

If someone can find me a quote where I have said such shocking things against Martin, I would love to see it.

Thanks in advance.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 10:27]

Great post as it clearly shows the disingenuous warlocks on here.

Criticising managers and players and owners are what thee sites are about

Supporting the club does not mean swallowing wholescale rabbiting from an ingenue manager who SAYS its work in progress.

We were slaughtered for 45 mins yesterday a we were at Preston who didnt have the firepower to score more.

The initial selection yesterday was disgusting-as it was at Preston,as it was v Stoke See the trend? Nah

Get a life ,diggers, and look in the mirror. If you want love and your ego massaged get a private room.

Be Honest Russy on 10:12 - Sep 19 with 524 viewsItchySphincter

Be Honest Russy on 09:48 - Sep 19 by onehunglow

The agenda is to perpetuate long term tiffs from the previous site.
The same posters are at it as they were years ago but cannot post the purest filth that they could .Posters are absolutely selected for pnihment like,Dr P,Resolven and AC who receive much indignation.None of them reply with hate speech. Im rougher and more raw than them and less subtle ergo OHL gets it in bucket loads. (have a look at PS right now and you'll get the drift-or should)

I know you won’t agree with this but it’s all a figment of your imagination as far as I’m concerned.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 10:36]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Be Honest Russy on 10:18 - Sep 19 with 520 viewsjackrmee

Be Honest Russy on 10:12 - Sep 19 by ItchySphincter

I know you won’t agree with this but it’s all a figment of your imagination as far as I’m concerned.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 10:36]

I've never even been on the other site.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024