Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three the network 14:31 - Dec 31 with 837 viewsCountyJim

Anyone with experience of 3 ? ( Think they use O2 ) I'm with EE at moment brilliant network but can't get them to match a deal I've seen with a third party not a network so they won't match it

Cheers in advance
Three the network on 15:32 - Dec 31 with 815 viewsCatullus

We've been with 3 for several years. They used to be total garbage but now I would say they are OK. The prices aren't too bad but be careful which phone you get, they have some real rubbish, like the Nokia 1.3, easily the worst phone I have had.

The coverage here (Skewen) is OK but a bit patchy indoors.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Three the network on 16:03 - Dec 31 with 796 viewsCountyJim

Just got the Samsung 21 ultra 100 GB a month 45 quid 149 upfront used my Christmas ☃️ money
Three the network on 16:25 - Dec 31 with 791 viewsmax936

Three the network on 16:03 - Dec 31 by CountyJim

Just got the Samsung 21 ultra 100 GB a month 45 quid 149 upfront used my Christmas ☃️ money

45quid a month, you're off your chuff Jimbo, 15quid a month sim only I got, phone is a recon job by Apple, lad sourced it for me. think it was £280ish

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Three the network on 16:59 - Dec 31 with 778 viewsCatullus

Three the network on 16:25 - Dec 31 by max936

45quid a month, you're off your chuff Jimbo, 15quid a month sim only I got, phone is a recon job by Apple, lad sourced it for me. think it was £280ish

I think that's how I might go next time. I can get a recon for 200-250 and a 10 quid sim only with unlimited calls, text and data. it'll be worth the extra cost to have a phone that actually works.
Right now it's 17 per month for a truly rubbish phone. Over 400 quid over 2 years.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Three the network on 18:28 - Dec 31 with 753 viewsmajorraglan

Have always had Android, but when the most recent one broke I bought an iPhone XR for about £400, they’ve since been discontinued but you can get brand new ones for £280. Unless I break it, this phone should see me ok for a few years by which time I’ll get a cast off from one of the kids.

I have an £8 per month rolling 30 day contract which means I can bail out at relatively short notice should I wish to. My package provides me with unlimited calls and texts and 10gb of data which is plenty for me. For an extra £2 a month I can get 25gb, but don’t need it.
Three the network on 20:31 - Dec 31 with 728 viewsCountyJim

Three the network on 16:25 - Dec 31 by max936

Like my tech Steve and the 21 ultra is the best you can get at the moment price has dropped the 22 is out shortly
Three the network on 11:01 - Jan 1 with 669 viewsgadgetuk

Three use their own network of masts in the same way as O2, Vodafone and EE do. Coverage is high but like with other providers they do have blackspots.

Virgin mobile currently use EE masts but will gradually change over to O2 due to their recent merger.

Tesco mobile use O2

Not sure on the rest
Three the network on 11:12 - Jan 1 with 660 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

I must have been with 3 for over a decade now and absolutely love them. Their customer service is good and they are extremely helpful.

No issues with signal and I live and work in deepest West Wales.

Took out a new contract with them last month, Samsung Galaxy S20FE - 100GB data, unlimited calls and text for £28 p/month. I reluctantly have up my previous contract of unlimited everything for £22 p/month. Albeit that was an S7 phone.

You'll have no regrets.
Login to get fewer ads

Three the network on 08:22 - Jan 20 with 547 viewsCountyJim

Three the network on 11:12 - Jan 1 by SingUpNorthBank84

I must have been with 3 for over a decade now and absolutely love them. Their customer service is good and they are extremely helpful.

No issues with signal and I live and work in deepest West Wales.

Took out a new contract with them last month, Samsung Galaxy S20FE - 100GB data, unlimited calls and text for £28 p/month. I reluctantly have up my previous contract of unlimited everything for £22 p/month. Albeit that was an S7 phone.

You'll have no regrets.

Been with them 10 days now signal just as good as EE fairplay
Three the network on 08:54 - Jan 20 with 529 viewsItchySphincter

I have been with EE for years - unfortunately with three numbers on a business contract it makes no sense to leave and I tend to stay head after year for the convenience, but just recently my wife was searching for a new phone and contract and EE couldn’t get close to what she was offered elsewhere, even as an add-on to my plan. She ended up going with Carphone Warehouses’s virtual network which I think operates on 3 - she got a new iPhone with unlimited everything for 24 quid a month for 12 months. I don’t think anyone can match that to be fair. The network works okay for her.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024