Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. 17:22 - Jan 18 with 5195 viewsProfessor

Are 'nocebo' or effects not caused by the COVID vaccine itself a study finds:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2788172

In other words other conditions attributed to the vaccine but not caused by it or indeed imagined.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 10:04 - Jan 20 with 1013 viewsItchySphincter

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 09:43 - Jan 20 by Catullus

I had the AZ for the first 2 but Moderna for the boost and all I had was a sore head for a bit, a sore arm and I felt a bit grotty for a couple of hours. I've felt much worse after 6/7 beers and a curry.

Yeah, pretty mild but I think there is an element of folk expecting to feel bad because they’ve been told to expect it. Normally they’d just get on with things. I when I returned from a stint in Japan at the end of 2019 I had had most of the well know symptoms whilst out there and felt like crap upon my return for weeks. 🤷‍♂️

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 14:51 - Jan 20 with 956 viewsGwyn737

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 07:48 - Jan 20 by Scotia

I've also just noticed that one author is a member of SAGE and another the JCVI.

I think I'll take their opinion over that of DrThompson22 from Twitter via Novosibirsk.

Dr Thopmson22 looks an awful lot like Haralds Abolins...

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:04 - Jan 20 with 949 viewsScotia

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 14:51 - Jan 20 by Gwyn737

A binomial, binomial 21, 20, 19 year old Dr, with a Msc, BSc who is also a PhD candidate in the international society for optics and photonics in Cambridge.

These anti-vaxxers are impressive people. They may be on to something.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:09 - Jan 20 with 941 viewsA_Fans_Dad

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 07:42 - Jan 20 by Professor

Two points

1. The JAMA study clearly shows why VAERS is unreliable
2. The U.K. pre-print is the kind of study needed to actually assess risk. Shame AFD did not read it properly as it clearly states in the discussion that risk of myocarditis / heart issue is still greater in infection whatever he wants to spin. Again he interprets a study in a different way to the authors.

Pro tip-always read the discussion first

A nice bit of cherry picking there prof.
Quote from the summary.
"In summary, the risk of hospital admission or death from myocarditis is greater following COVID-19 infection than following vaccination and remains modest following sequential doses of mRNA vaccine including a third booster dose of BNT162b in the overall population. However, the risk of myocarditis following vaccination is consistently higher in younger males, particularly following a second dose of RNA mRNA-1273 vaccine."
And from the actual text Quote.
" Whilst the incidence rate ratios are higher sequentially following each dose of mRNA vaccine, the risk remains small in the overall population with an estimated 2 additional cases of myocarditis per million following a booster dose of BNT162b. Third, we report the risk associated with vaccination and infection in younger persons stratified by sex.
Despite more myocarditis events occurring in older persons, the risk following COVID-19 vaccination was largely restricted to younger males aged less than 40 years, where the risks of myocarditis following vaccination and infection were similar. However, the notable exception as that in younger males receiving a second dose of mRNA-1273 vaccine, the risk of myocarditis was higher following vaccination than infection, with an additional 101 events estimated following a second dose of mRNA-1273 vaccine compared to 7 events following a positive SARS-CoV-2 test.

Perhaps the prof should learn to read the whole bloody study instead of just the discussion like I did, because the discussion is just the message the authors want to send.

Just so everyone is clear on the wonderful, oh so brilliant prof's mistake Youngsters vaccinated twice have 101 events and with COVID have 7 events, only 14 times worse when double vaxxed.
or like scotia don't you believe 101 is bigger and worse than 7.
If I was a professor and made such a mistake I would be mortified with embarressment.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:23 - Jan 20 with 926 viewsA_Fans_Dad

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:04 - Jan 20 by Scotia

A binomial, binomial 21, 20, 19 year old Dr, with a Msc, BSc who is also a PhD candidate in the international society for optics and photonics in Cambridge.

These anti-vaxxers are impressive people. They may be on to something.

So, still no comment on the actual data that is supposed to be the title of the OP being nothing like over 50%?

You think VAERs is overstated when the professionals think it it is way understated and they are backed up by Medicare and Insurance company data.
This website displays and lists VAERs data but does not graph heart issues.
Which are shown as 15723 events.

https://vaersanalysis.info/2022/01/14/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-throug

You might also learn something by looking at this data on that website, but I doubt it.

https://vaersanalysis.info/2022/01/15/hot-lots-update-for-covid-19-jabs-data-thr
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:33 - Jan 20 with 930 viewsProfessor

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:09 - Jan 20 by A_Fans_Dad

A nice bit of cherry picking there prof.
Quote from the summary.
"In summary, the risk of hospital admission or death from myocarditis is greater following COVID-19 infection than following vaccination and remains modest following sequential doses of mRNA vaccine including a third booster dose of BNT162b in the overall population. However, the risk of myocarditis following vaccination is consistently higher in younger males, particularly following a second dose of RNA mRNA-1273 vaccine."
And from the actual text Quote.
" Whilst the incidence rate ratios are higher sequentially following each dose of mRNA vaccine, the risk remains small in the overall population with an estimated 2 additional cases of myocarditis per million following a booster dose of BNT162b. Third, we report the risk associated with vaccination and infection in younger persons stratified by sex.
Despite more myocarditis events occurring in older persons, the risk following COVID-19 vaccination was largely restricted to younger males aged less than 40 years, where the risks of myocarditis following vaccination and infection were similar. However, the notable exception as that in younger males receiving a second dose of mRNA-1273 vaccine, the risk of myocarditis was higher following vaccination than infection, with an additional 101 events estimated following a second dose of mRNA-1273 vaccine compared to 7 events following a positive SARS-CoV-2 test.

Perhaps the prof should learn to read the whole bloody study instead of just the discussion like I did, because the discussion is just the message the authors want to send.

Just so everyone is clear on the wonderful, oh so brilliant prof's mistake Youngsters vaccinated twice have 101 events and with COVID have 7 events, only 14 times worse when double vaxxed.
or like scotia don't you believe 101 is bigger and worse than 7.
If I was a professor and made such a mistake I would be mortified with embarressment.

Cherry picking one group and a single study when you knows full well other studies show much higher rates of myocarditis in all age groups with infection. Whilst there is a issue of (what is mild and transient) problems is young males, you know full well the authors recommend vaccination for all groups on balance

I don’t get what sick thrill you get from this idiocy.
What Felix says is right. Somewhere between 100k-200k of our fellow U.K. citizens are alive without the need for extreme lockdowns. It is the only workable solution
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:40 - Jan 20 with 922 viewsProfessor

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:33 - Jan 20 by Professor

Cherry picking one group and a single study when you knows full well other studies show much higher rates of myocarditis in all age groups with infection. Whilst there is a issue of (what is mild and transient) problems is young males, you know full well the authors recommend vaccination for all groups on balance

What Felix says is right. Somewhere between 100k-200k of our fellow U.K. citizens are alive without the need for extreme lockdowns. It is the only workable solution

Actually-
Are you not embarrassed to be taken in by right wing nutters and Russian/Chinese boys.
Do you not get what an idiot you look daily.

Are you not aware reasonable people are fed up of this nonsense?

Looking forward to a trip to the BET365’ with my daughter which can happen because of vaccination. Not any therapy or short lasting ‘natural immunity’
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:51 - Jan 20 with 919 viewsScotia

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:23 - Jan 20 by A_Fans_Dad

So, still no comment on the actual data that is supposed to be the title of the OP being nothing like over 50%?

You think VAERs is overstated when the professionals think it it is way understated and they are backed up by Medicare and Insurance company data.
This website displays and lists VAERs data but does not graph heart issues.
Which are shown as 15723 events.

https://vaersanalysis.info/2022/01/14/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-throug

You might also learn something by looking at this data on that website, but I doubt it.

https://vaersanalysis.info/2022/01/15/hot-lots-update-for-covid-19-jabs-data-thr

I don't think you're in any position to provide a resource for someone to learn something from. Especially another dodgy American, biased, falsely titled, anti-vax, right wing and spuriously funded website.

A website that considers this as justification for under-reported events.

https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazaru

Yes, a paper that considers data from 2007 - 2010. 10 years before the first Covid vaccine was administered.

Do yourself a favour and stop this. You're making an abject fool of yourself and putting yourself and others in danger.
Login to get fewer ads

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 16:08 - Jan 20 with 909 viewsCatullus

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 14:51 - Jan 20 by Gwyn737

So another anti vaxxer who is now a proven liar, a real Walter Mitty type pretending to be lots of things he isn't to spread misinformation to people who read his "qualifications" and so think he's an expert.

Seriously, when are these mugs going to WAKE UP!

I wonder, if somebody reported his social media claims to Cambridge would there be any repercussions for his lies and deceptions?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 16:55 - Jan 20 with 894 viewsA_Fans_Dad

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:33 - Jan 20 by Professor

You were wrong.
Why can't you just admit it.

You tried to embarress me with your expertise and ended up embarressing yourself.
Plus you should know by now that the concern over COVID mRNA Vaccine heart concerns are for the under 40s, not all age groups, if you don't where the hell have you been for the last 9 months?
This is not cherry picking one study, it is picking the very latest study with the most up to date data available.
There is no "sick thrill" from this, you seem to have a problem with your fellows posters knowing the truth.
Why is that?
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 17:00 - Jan 20 with 891 viewsA_Fans_Dad

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 15:51 - Jan 20 by Scotia

I don't think you're in any position to provide a resource for someone to learn something from. Especially another dodgy American, biased, falsely titled, anti-vax, right wing and spuriously funded website.

A website that considers this as justification for under-reported events.

https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazaru

Yes, a paper that considers data from 2007 - 2010. 10 years before the first Covid vaccine was administered.

Do yourself a favour and stop this. You're making an abject fool of yourself and putting yourself and others in danger.

They, like anybody else can only quote that study, because it is the only one ever done.
But we already know that it is still true, by anecdotal evidence from patients, patient's families and medical personnel that the data is not being entered in to the VAERs system the way it should be.
BUt of course you know better living here in Wales what is going on in the USA than those living there.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 18:47 - Jan 20 with 868 viewsScotia

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 17:00 - Jan 20 by A_Fans_Dad

They, like anybody else can only quote that study, because it is the only one ever done.
But we already know that it is still true, by anecdotal evidence from patients, patient's families and medical personnel that the data is not being entered in to the VAERs system the way it should be.
BUt of course you know better living here in Wales what is going on in the USA than those living there.

If its not appropriate they shouldn't use it.

It's not appropriate so it shouldn't be used.

There are more anti vax loons in the states than here, which makes their open reporting system less reliable, but I have first hand experience of the vaccine programme in the UK. In total I've had the side effects and procedure to report them explained to me seven times more with covid vaccines than any other vaccine I've ever had.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 18:49 - Jan 20 with 867 viewsScotia

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 16:08 - Jan 20 by Catullus

So another anti vaxxer who is now a proven liar, a real Walter Mitty type pretending to be lots of things he isn't to spread misinformation to people who read his "qualifications" and so think he's an expert.

Seriously, when are these mugs going to WAKE UP!

I wonder, if somebody reported his social media claims to Cambridge would there be any repercussions for his lies and deceptions?

A seriously don't think he's a real person. My money is on a Russian Bot.

Of course some believe "him" enough to share his post and refer to him as a Dr. Genuinely unbelievable.
More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 19:30 - Jan 20 with 848 viewsA_Fans_Dad

More than half of reported vaccine adverse effects.. on 18:47 - Jan 20 by Scotia

If its not appropriate they shouldn't use it.

It's not appropriate so it shouldn't be used.

There are more anti vax loons in the states than here, which makes their open reporting system less reliable, but I have first hand experience of the vaccine programme in the UK. In total I've had the side effects and procedure to report them explained to me seven times more with covid vaccines than any other vaccine I've ever had.

"In total I've had the side effects and procedure to report them explained to me seven times more with covid vaccines than any other vaccine I've ever had.

Because it is experimental and you are part of the Clinical Study Experiment.
They should be investigating every single serious adverse event as part of the study and they aren't.
Enough said.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024