Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 21:39 - Mar 13 with 18147 viewsNotLoyal

There’s no PH in Steven and there’s no ER in public, but don’t let that bother you, because he probably can’t play anyway. Shall we have a disco instead on the ashes of twitter, go insta or tocky tick. Everybody knows me 😂 Fat ladies singing too. Really, go and have a look.

Bonny Langford takes charge of Wednesday nights game

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57290/peterborough-unite

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57296/peterborough-unite
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57305/ogbeta-and-joseph-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57314

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57316/plenty-of-swansea-

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Mar 15 with 1783 viewsFlashberryjack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:48 - Mar 14 by pencoedjack

Peterborough are the worse team I have seen this season, nothing but a win is an acceptable result.

Prepare to be disappointed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Mar 15 with 1705 viewsonehunglow

Clubs that have not won for ages or in a bad run often come good against us. It might be a coincidence.

Assume nothing.

They will pressure us starting with Fisher who will still be stroking the ball 3 yards to his full back only to get it back and then stroke it to Grime who has run back 30 yards to stroke the ball sideways or into touch. It's what we do.

This lot need crushing and we can do that by being direct ,running AT them, and going forwards as opposed to sideways unless they reposition the goalposts to the touchline.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Mar 15 with 1652 viewsSTID2017

5 - 0 to us is my prediction
COYS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 07:11 - Mar 16 with 1528 viewsDr_Parnassus

2-1 Swans, Oba x2.

Theirs from a defensive passing gift

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 08:52 - Mar 16 with 1479 viewsMinesapint

3-0 Swans to win.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 08:56 - Mar 16 with 1478 viewsJohnw102

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Mar 15 by onehunglow

What will happen is a few of the more outspoken getting called all sorts and their comment deleted.
If it takes a defeat by Posh to wake up everyone then so be it.

Make no mistake,Martin will have an excuse.

Be fair to the man, you forget he didn't have a pre season. Don't know if that has been mentioned!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 09:36 - Mar 16 with 1439 viewsonehunglow

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 08:56 - Mar 16 by Johnw102

Be fair to the man, you forget he didn't have a pre season. Don't know if that has been mentioned!

I thought I'd deleted that.
Thanks for nowt

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Mar 16 with 1353 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 00:41 - Mar 15 by Dr_Parnassus

Peterborough last won in the league 15 games ago.

They are atrocious.

Are you sure it is 15 games?
It was 2:0 against QPR at home.
Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Mar 16 with 1309 viewsAlgorfajack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Mar 16 by A_Fans_Dad

QPR was the FA cup mate, not league 👍

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:02 - Mar 16 with 1275 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:07 - Mar 16 with 1262 viewsvetchonian

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:02 - Mar 16 by KeithHaynes

Unique is one word for it.......there are no other teams who play like it.....I expect the opposition team has to concentrate for fear of falling asleep

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Mar 16 with 1257 viewsraynor94

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:07 - Mar 16 by vetchonian

Unique is one word for it.......there are no other teams who play like it.....I expect the opposition team has to concentrate for fear of falling asleep

Change the record mun, we do get it, you don't rate Martin, you don't have to emphasise it on every post you make.

Because believe me, that's tiresome

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Mar 16 with 1241 viewsnantywatcher

The poorest team in the league at home to the most boring team in the league. With Arsenal v Liverpool on at the same time SKY's viewing figures should be interesting. I'm out playing tonight so I'm glad I don't have to make a decision.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Mar 16 with 1236 viewsDr_Parnassus

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Mar 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Stoke 2-2
Bournemouth 1-1
Huddersfield 3-0 loss
Hull 3-0 loss
Fulham 2-1 loss
Derby 1-0 loss
Reading 0-0
Preston 1-0 loss
Cardiff 4-0 loss
Sheff Utd 2-0 loss
Brum 2-2
WBA 3-0 loss
Coventry 4-1 loss
Blackpool 3-1 loss

14 games
0 wins
4 draws
10 defeats

You have to go back 15 games to the beginning of December to find their last league win against Millwall 2-1.

They also didn’t win the previous 7 before that game.

1 win in the last 22 league games.

9 points from the last 66 available.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 15:33]

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:36 - Mar 16 with 1212 viewsKeithHaynes

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Mar 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Stoke 2-2
Bournemouth 1-1
Huddersfield 3-0 loss
Hull 3-0 loss
Fulham 2-1 loss
Derby 1-0 loss
Reading 0-0
Preston 1-0 loss
Cardiff 4-0 loss
Sheff Utd 2-0 loss
Brum 2-2
WBA 3-0 loss
Coventry 4-1 loss
Blackpool 3-1 loss

14 games
0 wins
4 draws
10 defeats

You have to go back 15 games to the beginning of December to find their last league win against Millwall 2-1.

Bloody hell, we could win this 😂

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Mar 16 with 1187 viewsSTID2017

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Mar 16 by raynor94

Change the record mun, we do get it, you don't rate Martin, you don't have to emphasise it on every post you make.

It is easy to pick holes in Martin, the system, the players, whatever, but as you say starts wearing as the same ones post the same thoughts time after time after time ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Mar 16 with 1189 viewsFlashberryjack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:36 - Mar 16 by KeithHaynes

Bloody hell, we could win this 😂

Nah ! We always seem to be benevolent to teams with that kind of no wins record.

I wonder if they've also got a striker that hasn't scored for 30 or so games, if they have, this could be his, and Peterborough's lucky day.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 19:01]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Mar 16 with 1173 viewsKeithHaynes

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Mar 16 by STID2017

It is easy to pick holes in Martin, the system, the players, whatever, but as you say starts wearing as the same ones post the same thoughts time after time after time ...

It can be, we try to be more non judgemental when reviewing matches and decisions like team selection and training methodology. Corny is a past master of assembling reports and articles that reveal both sides of the equation. Mind you that’s the obvious starting point for a professional website.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Mar 16 with 1170 viewsDr_Parnassus

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Mar 16 by STID2017

Can’t be that easy surely? It’s taken you 35 games to agree.

If people are making the same points game after game, and it’s still not being changed - that’s concern in itself isn’t it?

I find it utterly bizarre I’m saying the same things after game 35 as I was saying after game 3.

That’s this season in a nutshell for you.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 16:25]

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:11 - Mar 16 with 1159 viewsonehunglow

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Mar 16 by raynor94

Not all see it as you Ray.
To be clear it is Posh who are the worst team

As for boring, we stand alone.

Nobody is excited by the way we play. We should be honest. We are hoping for Martin ,nothing more nothing less .

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Mar 16 with 1151 viewsvetchonian

I am entitled to my opinion.....

I m sorry it bothers the happy clappers and those who are too blind to see that there is no progression and only regression in this so called season of transition

We are crap to watch and not getting results....last season people were moaning how dull the football was despite us getting results whilst this season as has a pundit said last weekend he would rather paint the fence than watch us!

The man is not learning he is not prepared to change in the meanwhile he is taking our club close to the precipice yet many still believe he is the great hope.....
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 16:41]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Mar 16 with 1120 viewsonehunglow

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Mar 16 by vetchonian

I m sorry it bothers the happy clappers and those who are too blind to see that there is no progression and only regression in this so called season of transition

We are crap to watch and not getting results....last season people were moaning how dull the football was despite us getting results whilst this season as has a pundit said last weekend he would rather paint the fence than watch us!

The man is not learning he is not prepared to change in the meanwhile he is taking our club close to the precipice yet many still believe he is the great hope.....

Hope is the word vetch.
Nobody but nobody could convince me they have Faith in Martin as he has shown nothing to justify that .
I keep saying,we are hurting . Some admitbso,others won’t as they feel they’ll be seen as negative, part time fans or the type who don’t roll down the Hafod,half cut, to watch home games .
Away games used to be fun prior to Martin.
To see him clapping at Blackpool was worthy of the sea lions at Chester Zoo..

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:30 - Mar 16 with 1099 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Mar 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Stoke 2-2
Bournemouth 1-1
Huddersfield 3-0 loss
Hull 3-0 loss
Fulham 2-1 loss
Derby 1-0 loss
Reading 0-0
Preston 1-0 loss
Cardiff 4-0 loss
Sheff Utd 2-0 loss
Brum 2-2
WBA 3-0 loss
Coventry 4-1 loss
Blackpool 3-1 loss

14 games
0 wins
4 draws
10 defeats

Yes, I missed the "league" part of your post.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:33 - Mar 16 with 1097 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Mar 16 by Algorfajack

QPR was the FA cup mate, not league 👍

Thanks for the correction mate.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Mar 16 with 1088 viewsTreforys_Jack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Mar 16 by vetchonian

Yes, but your opinion has been virtually the same since day one, some of us "hoped" the possession football would develop into attacking winning possession football, then we were labelled happy clappers I don't tginkthere is anyone left on here who has any faith left in RM.
That's what supporters do, unless they have an agenda, you have been bizarrely bitter with the bloke since day 1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024