Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 21:39 - Mar 13 with 18148 viewsNotLoyal

There’s no PH in Steven and there’s no ER in public, but don’t let that bother you, because he probably can’t play anyway. Shall we have a disco instead on the ashes of twitter, go insta or tocky tick. Everybody knows me 😂 Fat ladies singing too. Really, go and have a look.

Bonny Langford takes charge of Wednesday nights game

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57290/peterborough-unite

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57296/peterborough-unite
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57305/ogbeta-and-joseph-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57314

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57316/plenty-of-swansea-

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:45 - Mar 16 with 1267 viewsunion_jack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Mar 16 by Treforys_Jack

Yes, but your opinion has been virtually the same since day one, some of us "hoped" the possession football would develop into attacking winning possession football, then we were labelled happy clappers I don't tginkthere is anyone left on here who has any faith left in RM.
That's what supporters do, unless they have an agenda, you have been bizarrely bitter with the bloke since day 1.

Perfectly put. Some never gave him a chance while most of us found it better to hope it would work than to write it off on day 1.

As you say, most, if not all, are now tending to have the same opinion as the early doubters.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:49 - Mar 16 with 1253 viewsTreforys_Jack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:45 - Mar 16 by union_jack

Perfectly put. Some never gave him a chance while most of us found it better to hope it would work than to write it off on day 1.

As you say, most, if not all, are now tending to have the same opinion as the early doubters.

Unfortunately it's looking like a bad appointment, what happens next though, can we afford to get rid, or do we continue to hope he comes good, not that I can see it, he seems too stubborn to change. 442 or 451 with real wingers, would be a start.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:53 - Mar 16 with 1236 viewsunion_jack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:49 - Mar 16 by Treforys_Jack

Unfortunately it's looking like a bad appointment, what happens next though, can we afford to get rid, or do we continue to hope he comes good, not that I can see it, he seems too stubborn to change. 442 or 451 with real wingers, would be a start.

I believe stubbornness is a trait if his which may result in him flogging a dead horse.

Getting rid would cost us, probably more than we are prepared to pay.

It needs someone at the top to reason with him and get him to step it down a bit.

He will of course blame it in recruitment if he’s not backed but if they do make funds available are we going to be throwing good money after bad?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:58 - Mar 16 with 1223 viewsTreforys_Jack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:53 - Mar 16 by union_jack

I believe stubbornness is a trait if his which may result in him flogging a dead horse.

Getting rid would cost us, probably more than we are prepared to pay.

It needs someone at the top to reason with him and get him to step it down a bit.

He will of course blame it in recruitment if he’s not backed but if they do make funds available are we going to be throwing good money after bad?

I don't think they'll trust him with any significant funds after the Fisher signing. He doesn't seem to be any better (and many would say he's worse) than Benda unfortunately. Our signings these days have to improve us as we can't afford flops.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Mar 16 with 1214 viewsChief

Rain putting the game going ahead in doubt!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:28 - Mar 16 with 1187 viewsKeithHaynes

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Mar 16 by Chief

Rain putting the game going ahead in doubt!

It’s got the go ahead as of 6pm, but ...

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:31 - Mar 16 with 1177 viewsraynor94

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Mar 16 by Treforys_Jack

Yes, but your opinion has been virtually the same since day one, some of us "hoped" the possession football would develop into attacking winning possession football, then we were labelled happy clappers I don't tginkthere is anyone left on here who has any faith left in RM.
That's what supporters do, unless they have an agenda, you have been bizarrely bitter with the bloke since day 1.

Excellent post, I'm no happy clapper, but we are where we are, I expected better but I'm prepared to give him longer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:39 - Mar 16 with 1138 viewsKeithHaynes

Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Mar 16 with 1120 viewsmagicdaps10

There has 100% been an agenda towards Martin with some fans on here from the first day he walked through the door.... 100%.

The season hasn't gone aswell as most have thought but the expectations of certain posters on here have been Truely unrealistic...... Some say we have a better squad this year, some think we should be in the play offs!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Mar 16 with 1110 viewsKeithHaynes

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Mar 16 by magicdaps10

There has 100% been an agenda towards Martin with some fans on here from the first day he walked through the door.... 100%.

The season hasn't gone aswell as most have thought but the expectations of certain posters on here have been Truely unrealistic...... Some say we have a better squad this year, some think we should be in the play offs!!!

If he got the swans in to the play offs and lost he would be useless.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Mar 16 with 1096 viewsKeithHaynes

Peterborough United: David Cornell, Ronnie Edwards, Frankie Kent, Sammie Szmodics, Jonson Clarke-Harris, Josh Knight, Oliver Norburn (captain), Ricky-Jade Jones, Joe Ward, Bali Mumba, Jeano Fuchs.

Substitutes: Will Blackmore, Mark Beevers, Jack Taylor, George Grant, Jack Marriott, Harrison Burrows, Joe Taylor.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Cyrus Christie, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Korey Smith; Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain); Hannes Wolf, Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Olivier Ntcham, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Finley Burns, Cameron Congreve.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Mar 16 with 1064 viewssw02sea

If the game goes on, I wonder how MARTINBALL with 76% possession, will fare on a rain sodden pitch ?
My Gawd, he may have to use different tactics!
Posh haven’t won in their last 14 games.
I think we all know what’s going to happen next 🙄
But let’s put a positive spin on things…. 1-5
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:00 - Mar 16 with 1032 viewsonehunglow

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Mar 16 by magicdaps10

100 per cent wrong.

There

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Mar 16 with 1017 viewsraynor94

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:00 - Mar 16 by onehunglow

100 per cent wrong.

There

Is it, you were certainly against him from day one

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Mar 16 with 995 viewsmagicdaps10

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:00 - Mar 16 by onehunglow

100 per cent wrong.

There

100% what I would expect from someone who I would put in the category I was explaining.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:14 - Mar 16 with 961 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Mar 16 by KeithHaynes

Peterborough United: David Cornell, Ronnie Edwards, Frankie Kent, Sammie Szmodics, Jonson Clarke-Harris, Josh Knight, Oliver Norburn (captain), Ricky-Jade Jones, Joe Ward, Bali Mumba, Jeano Fuchs.

Substitutes: Will Blackmore, Mark Beevers, Jack Taylor, George Grant, Jack Marriott, Harrison Burrows, Joe Taylor.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Cyrus Christie, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Korey Smith; Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain); Hannes Wolf, Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Olivier Ntcham, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Finley Burns, Cameron Congreve.

Still going with Fisher.
This man is not for turning. (sorry Maggie).
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 19:16]
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Mar 16 with 945 viewsjasper_T

Can't remember the last time we had a manager who didn't have "an obvious agenda against them from day one" on here. Some people take criticism of a manager's tactics very personally and can't wait to accuse others of acting in bad faith for voicing it. Even when it turns out they agree with the criticism. Proper fans are supposed to shut up and stay positive, innit. Do you even go to games?!?

I was "trying to destabilise the club" when Potter was here, tinkering with his lineup even game. It's all a bit silly.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:19 - Mar 16 with 941 viewsvetchonian

my criticism began about 4 games in and then I became more vocal after the Millwall and Hull games where we created nothing and yet so many were on here extolling how this was so much better than last season...
maybe people choose to forget but others too posted about this pretender and used the analogy of the emporers new clothes
I cant help it that I want to see us win and also appreciate good football but I could not see either happening under Martin and then I researched him and saw what MKDons fans had been saying and what he had said in interviews etc.
so no I wasn't anti him from day 1.. .

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:30 - Mar 16 with 885 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sad to see it is more important to some "fans" to attack other fans rather than discuss the "beautiful game".
Sad really.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:43 - Mar 16 with 821 viewsvetchonian

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:30 - Mar 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Sad to see it is more important to some "fans" to attack other fans rather than discuss the "beautiful game".
Sad really.

spot on I have said it before some fans on here receive the same vile that is thrown at away fans at games....just because they see things

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:45 - Mar 16 with 810 viewsTreforys_Jack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:43 - Mar 16 by vetchonian

spot on I have said it before some fans on here receive the same vile that is thrown at away fans at games....just because they see things

Have I sent you vile then? Or even bile if that's what you meant ?
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:51 - Mar 16 with 791 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fisher glued to his line yet again as the ball goes through the penalty area.
Do we have a Goalkeeping coach?
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:53 - Mar 16 with 781 viewsvetchonian

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:45 - Mar 16 by Treforys_Jack

Have I sent you vile then? Or even bile if that's what you meant ?

it wasn't aimed at you my comment it was a reply to add and there has been from some on here bile and bike usually reserved for our opposition fans

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:54 - Mar 16 with 779 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They already look more dangerous than us, we need to up our game.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:55 - Mar 16 with 773 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That is better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024