Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glastonbury 10:55 - Jun 23 with 3976 viewsbritferry

Nice day for them, can't wait for the rain on the weekend.

Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar and Paul McCartney will headline the event, while Diana Ross will take the stage for the Sunday Legends slot.

Macca's voice went years ago, so I hope they have the auto-tuner at the ready

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Glastonbury on 23:21 - Jun 26 with 859 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Glastonbury on 16:33 - Jun 26 by 1983

Diana Ross karaoke singing

That was particularly bad.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Glastonbury on 23:51 - Jun 26 with 821 viewsbritferry

Glastonbury on 23:14 - Jun 26 by demonk

On bbc 4 don't need I player

shoot I missed that and I even looked thru a few channels

and who is that Remi woman as a presenter? god she was awful, all she could do was shout

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Glastonbury on 08:58 - Jun 27 with 773 viewsonehunglow

The biggest insult was that chap with a Jesus crown of thorne on his head.
How can anyone get away with "bitch dont stop my vibe".

How.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Glastonbury on 10:11 - Jun 27 with 764 viewsjohnlangy

Glastonbury on 08:58 - Jun 27 by onehunglow

How.

It's a different language compared with what us old geezers speak. I try my best not to criticise. I just fast forward.
Glastonbury on 10:14 - Jun 27 with 759 viewsonehunglow

Glastonbury on 10:11 - Jun 27 by johnlangy

It's a different language compared with what us old geezers speak. I try my best not to criticise. I just fast forward.

Never understood how the n word can be used so freely.
I think it’s supposed to be irony like us and sheep worrying songs

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Glastonbury on 11:37 - Jun 27 with 733 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Glastonbury on 08:58 - Jun 27 by onehunglow

How.

It’s nothing new really. Just a rehash of old edginess. Punk offended in a similar fashion, Madonna did that song and video where it insinuated she was fellating Jesus. Prodigy were singing Smack my bitch up at Glastonbury nearly three decades ago. These new artists think they are making history and changing the world but it’s all been done a million times before.
Glastonbury on 20:43 - Jun 28 with 666 viewsbuilthjack

Every person that I know , except for two, who went to Glastonbury ( I know about 20), have come back with Covid.
There must be a lot of it about.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Glastonbury on 20:52 - Jun 28 with 653 viewsFlashberryjack

Glastonbury on 20:43 - Jun 28 by builthjack

Every person that I know , except for two, who went to Glastonbury ( I know about 20), have come back with Covid.

Similar Covid figures for the people I know that went to the Streophonics & Tom Jones concert.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Glastonbury on 21:35 - Jun 28 with 638 viewsbuilthjack

Glastonbury on 20:52 - Jun 28 by Flashberryjack

Similar Covid figures for the people I know that went to the Streophonics & Tom Jones concert.

We are not out of the woods yet.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Glastonbury on 21:55 - Jun 28 with 614 viewsFlashberryjack

Glastonbury on 21:35 - Jun 28 by builthjack

We are not out of the woods yet.

Not by a long chalk

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Glastonbury on 22:21 - Jun 28 with 592 viewsWhiterockin

As a matter if interest how ill are they. Covid is going to be with is for quite a while it just depends how ill people are.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Glastonbury on 22:31 - Jun 28 with 573 viewsbuilthjack

Glastonbury on 22:21 - Jun 28 by Whiterockin

As a matter if interest how ill are they. Covid is going to be with is for quite a while it just depends how ill people are.

A couple who live across the road are rough as hell. Had them on FaceTime , looked and sounded like death warmed up.

Glastonbury on 23:05 - Jun 28 with 555 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s odd, I went on a uk tour played to loads of people inside small venues in the main, sweaty punk rock gigs, very average hotels, and survived.

Is it down to cleanliness ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Glastonbury on 23:44 - Jun 28 with 539 viewsbuilthjack

Glastonbury on 23:05 - Jun 28 by KeithHaynes

It’s odd, I went on a uk tour played to loads of people inside small venues in the main, sweaty punk rock gigs, very average hotels, and survived.

Is it down to cleanliness ?

It's odd. I have been to a couple of wedding parties lately, close contact with loads.
Perhaps those Glastonbury people not washing for 6 days, the dirty buggers.

Glastonbury on 06:39 - Jun 29 with 526 viewsScotia

Same here.

One came home on early on Sunday because he felt rough and knackered, but didn't test until Monday.

The others are fine.

On another hand one girl who works for me has been off sick with covid for over a week.
Glastonbury on 11:18 - Jun 29 with 499 viewsBest_loser

Glastonbudget , the festival in Leicester for mainly tribute bands looks a lot of fun , just a few of the bands you can see there

Oasish
Antarticmonkeys
Fake that
Kaiser thiefs
Blurb
Bling of Leon
T texting
Fell out boy
Showaddydaddy
Glastonbury on 20:50 - Jun 29 with 467 viewsLuther27

Glastonbury on 22:21 - Jun 28 by Whiterockin

I know one who was asymptomatic and only tested as a friend caught it and notified her.
Glastonbury on 21:01 - Jun 29 with 453 viewscontroversial_jack

My sister has it at the moment. I saw here two days ago, so just waiting to see.I have have had 3 jabs and covid twice, so let's see what happens
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024