Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City in the FA Cup 19:08 - Dec 5 with 4621 viewsKeithHaynes

Kick off on the Sunday at 12.30.
Cardiff v Leeds same day 2pm.

Good thinking 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 19:41 - Dec 5 with 3678 viewsSTID2017

One word - madness
Friday evening or Sat 12.30 would have been better

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 19:49 - Dec 5 with 3667 views1983

And a rail strike

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 19:55 - Dec 5 with 3651 viewsSTID2017

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 19:49 - Dec 5 by 1983

And a rail strike

So all those fans on the M4 corridor.
Will be a lively day I think

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 22:33 - Dec 5 with 3564 viewsbuilthjack

This suits me just fine

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 23:55 - Dec 5 with 3531 viewsKeithHaynes

I could be wrong but I thought the strike dates ended at midnight on the 7th January ?
Which would mean the 8th will have trains running ?

If that’s right it’s even worse.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 06:35 - Dec 6 with 3472 views1983

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 23:55 - Dec 5 by KeithHaynes

I could be wrong but I thought the strike dates ended at midnight on the 7th January ?
Which would mean the 8th will have trains running ?

If that’s right it’s even worse.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Don't expect to rock up on the morning of the 8th January and see your booked train sitting there waiting for you, all these strike dates and times are tactical not just random.

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 09:00 - Dec 6 with 3419 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 06:35 - Dec 6 by 1983

Don't expect to rock up on the morning of the 8th January and see your booked train sitting there waiting for you, all these strike dates and times are tactical not just random.

You do not get a normal service after a strike, it takes a day or two to get things back to the usual timetable.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 23:03 - Dec 6 with 3262 viewsSwans9

Booked the train 755am on the day of the game which gets to temple meads at 1015am. Got a Travelodge for 30 quid. Surely a train of some type can get us to temple meads by 11. If there no taxi s I will be jumping on the Bristol airport bus if there is not enough time to walk to the ground.
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 06:15 - Dec 7 with 3211 viewsWhiterockin

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 23:03 - Dec 6 by Swans9

Booked the train 755am on the day of the game which gets to temple meads at 1015am. Got a Travelodge for 30 quid. Surely a train of some type can get us to temple meads by 11. If there no taxi s I will be jumping on the Bristol airport bus if there is not enough time to walk to the ground.

There is a train strike on Saturday December 17th, I would check the train cancellations to Bristol on the Sunday to get some idea. Sunday is often poor anyway, last Sunday after Saturdays strike was a lot worse.
Bristol City in the FA Cup on 20:53 - Dec 17 with 2888 viewsWhiterockin

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 23:03 - Dec 6 by Swans9

No 07.55 train running tomorrow morning after the strike. There are 2 trains still scheduled to run in the morning but these could be still cancelled. I know the game is not tomorrow but it is an example of how the strikes knock on.
Bristol City in the FA Cup on 20:54 - Dec 17 with 2884 viewsvetchonian

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 20:53 - Dec 17 by Whiterockin

No 07.55 train running tomorrow morning after the strike. There are 2 trains still scheduled to run in the morning but these could be still cancelled. I know the game is not tomorrow but it is an example of how the strikes knock on.

never mind Martin will ensure we dont progress

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 21:13 - Dec 17 with 2843 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 20:54 - Dec 17 by vetchonian

never mind Martin will ensure we dont progress

Be sacked by then.

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 18:54 - Dec 21 with 2611 viewsSwans9

When will the tickets sell out for this by the end of December?
Bristol City in the FA Cup on 20:15 - Dec 21 with 2577 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 18:54 - Dec 21 by Swans9

When will the tickets sell out for this by the end of December?

1800 initial association. 1100 sold so far.
If we want more we need to fill the 1800, quickly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 20:17 - Dec 21 with 2574 viewsbuilthjack

Everybody seems worried about trains.
Why not organise a bus? You would fill it quickly and make a few quid.

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 20:23 - Dec 21 with 2571 viewsPolskijack

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 06:15 - Dec 7 by Whiterockin

There is a train strike on Saturday December 17th, I would check the train cancellations to Bristol on the Sunday to get some idea. Sunday is often poor anyway, last Sunday after Saturdays strike was a lot worse.

When I was over for the Global Jacks convention. I booked trains from the Watford away game to Bristol then later onto Swansea. This was for the day after a strike. All of them were subsequently cancelled and I had to get buses. Fkng pain.
Bristol City in the FA Cup on 10:38 - Dec 22 with 2457 viewsSwans9

I booked the train but my back up will be the car because I have booked to stay in Bristol. Hoping there will be a train of some sort on the Sunday though.
Bristol City in the FA Cup on 07:13 - Dec 23 with 2284 viewsbuilthjack

1300 sold. Should sell the 1800 in the next 3 or 4 days.

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 19:19 - Dec 26 with 2086 viewsbuilthjack

## UPDATE##
2503 Final Allocation.

26/12 18.00pm. Over 2000 sold.
Get in quick or you will be disappointed.
Cheap tickets.

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 10:02 - Dec 27 with 1996 viewsbuilthjack

Close to a sell out

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 17:59 - Dec 31 with 1807 viewsbuilthjack

270 tickets left.
I met a guy last night in the queue for a cuppa, who is taking his 8 and 10 year olds to their first away game at Ashton Gate. I told him to make sure they wear ear defenders.
Oi carrnt read, oi carrnt roit, but oi …….

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 18:05 - Dec 31 with 1795 viewspencoedjack

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 19:55 - Dec 5 by STID2017

So all those fans on the M4 corridor.
Will be a lively day I think

I see Leeds have sold over 6000 tickets for the Bassey game, there will be more away fans than home.
Bristol City in the FA Cup on 19:55 - Dec 31 with 1741 viewsFireboy2

Will it be on the BBC iplayer red button?
Bristol City in the FA Cup on 20:00 - Dec 31 with 1737 viewsSTID2017

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 19:55 - Dec 31 by Fireboy2

Will it be on the BBC iplayer red button?

Can't see it showing as being on anywhere ? Strange

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 12:01 - Jan 1 with 1607 viewsJJJack

Bristol City in the FA Cup on 17:59 - Dec 31 by builthjack

270 tickets left.
I met a guy last night in the queue for a cuppa, who is taking his 8 and 10 year olds to their first away game at Ashton Gate. I told him to make sure they wear ear defenders.
Oi carrnt read, oi carrnt roit, but oi …….

Thank you for sharing this info Builth. Have just purchased 3 tickets for us Bristolian Jacks. Bargain prices- my son's cost £8 as he's under 22yo! Will be only our 2nd game this season as circumstances/money making it difficult to go to games. A good omen is the last time me and the boy went to a 3rd round game we stuffed the Villa 3-0 a few years back! COYS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024