Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys 22:00 - Jan 14 with 748 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fair play they withstood a massive Montpellier team who were superb with the ball and triumphed 35-29, with a bonus pint to boot. That’s the double over a very very good French team - who’d have predicted that! Icing in the cake was a try created and then finished by Justin Tipuric. Great to see although the pitch doesn’t look too good afterwards. I’m sure the grounds man will work his magic

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys on 22:03 - Jan 14 with 736 viewsAguycalledJack

Only watched the last 15mins and not really an ospreys or ( rugby) fan, but it was close so decided to watch.

My mates reckon would have got big odds on the ospreys beating the French champions home and away.

Well done Ospreys.
Ospreys on 22:33 - Jan 14 with 708 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys on 22:03 - Jan 14 by AguycalledJack

Only watched the last 15mins and not really an ospreys or ( rugby) fan, but it was close so decided to watch.

My mates reckon would have got big odds on the ospreys beating the French champions home and away.

Well done Ospreys.

Beating the French champions twice is a massive achievement. I’m shocked to be fair!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys on 22:54 - Jan 14 with 698 viewsSandanista

Excellent and exciting game. Brave decision to go for the corner.
Ospreys on 23:01 - Jan 14 with 693 viewsmajorraglan

Saw the last 25 minutes, big result from the Ospreys. Begs the question why they can’t win a few more league games.
Ospreys on 23:03 - Jan 14 with 689 viewsbuilthjack

Excellent win. Many there.?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ospreys on 21:11 - Jan 15 with 532 viewsKilkennyjack

Tipuric is some player - what a try 👏🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024