Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfers 18:25 - Jan 16 with 5241 viewssw02sea

It looks like the normal s#itshow of a transfer window from the shysters ? We must be the laughingstock of the league with their pathetic haven’t got a clue antics.
Transfers on 18:31 - Jan 16 with 2398 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea currently have a very impressive forward roster

Obafemi, Cullen, Piroe, Patterson, Whittaker all under contract with Joseph on loan. Do you want more forwards. ?

Deals will be done lose to the window closing.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Transfers on 19:42 - Jan 16 with 2300 viewsmax936

Transfers on 18:31 - Jan 16 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea currently have a very impressive forward roster

Obafemi, Cullen, Piroe, Patterson, Whittaker all under contract with Joseph on loan. Do you want more forwards. ?

Deals will be done lose to the window closing.

Its obvious that you've ignored the facts that Obafemi, Patterson and sadly Whittaker are persona non grata and its obvious that they won't play for Swans again, you good at ignoring stuff that doesn't suit your narrative though, so its to be expected.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Transfers on 19:44 - Jan 16 with 2301 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59366/what-the-hell-is-g

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Transfers on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 2292 viewsmax936

Transfers on 19:44 - Jan 16 by KeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59366/what-the-hell-is-g

Seems obvious now as to why we have a high turnover of recruitment staff, Potter and Cooper both become disillusioned at the Yanks lack of cooperation and one headed for the seaside and another for the hills of Nottingham..

Transfers on 20:00 - Jan 16 with 2266 viewsLuther27

Transfers on 19:49 - Jan 16 by max936

Seems obvious now as to why we have a high turnover of recruitment staff, Potter and Cooper both become disillusioned at the Yanks lack of cooperation and one headed for the seaside and another for the hills of Nottingham..

Nothing has changed Max. Didn’t they say not so long ago that RM remit was to bring on young players to sell rather than buy in talent?

After all these years they still have no understanding of how to negotiate in football. They still appear naive in allowing players contracts to run down expecting them to play out of their skins to get a new one rather than walk out as a free agent. Muppets.
Transfers on 20:19 - Jan 16 with 2221 viewsonehunglow

Transfers on 20:00 - Jan 16 by Luther27

Nothing has changed Max. Didn’t they say not so long ago that RM remit was to bring on young players to sell rather than buy in talent?

After all these years they still have no understanding of how to negotiate in football. They still appear naive in allowing players contracts to run down expecting them to play out of their skins to get a new one rather than walk out as a free agent. Muppets.

They are indeed.
We could hardly have been sold to much worse.

Clueless and devious

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Transfers on 20:32 - Jan 16 with 2208 viewsLuther27

Transfers on 20:19 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

They are indeed.
We could hardly have been sold to much worse.

Clueless and devious

I don’t think they’re clueless OHL but definitely devious….and very open about it since they’ve been here. I think us…the fans….are clueless as every season, every transfer window we expect better…and more honesty. It’s our fault.
Transfers on 20:36 - Jan 16 with 2190 viewsonehunglow

Transfers on 20:32 - Jan 16 by Luther27

I don’t think they’re clueless OHL but definitely devious….and very open about it since they’ve been here. I think us…the fans….are clueless as every season, every transfer window we expect better…and more honesty. It’s our fault.

It is.
We are allowing this to happen without a murmur

We prefer to insult each other . Madness

I’m sure I read criticism of them isn’t welcome

We need a whole new ownership and mindset

These people have cleverly lowered our aspirations . Brilliant and sinister

If they are genuine then their strategy for prem league return is laughable

Meanwhile poster rip into fellow fans because they are either old or N .

You couldn’t make this up

Login to get fewer ads

Transfers on 22:10 - Jan 16 with 2110 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfers on 20:00 - Jan 16 by Luther27

Is the right answer 👍

Transfers on 07:06 - Jan 17 with 1974 viewsbuilthjack

Will the Yanks out brigade come out of the woodwork?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Transfers on 07:27 - Jan 17 with 1951 viewsjojaca

None of us knows what's truly happening behind the scenes.

Even when you know, you never know?

Transfers on 07:42 - Jan 17 with 1923 viewsDr_Parnassus

Transfers on 07:06 - Jan 17 by builthjack

Let’s hope not. Still not entirely sure what they are being blamed for exactly.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Transfers on 08:38 - Jan 17 with 1869 viewsonehunglow

Transfers on 07:06 - Jan 17 by builthjack

I’ve never been in it.

Transfers on 09:02 - Jan 17 with 1850 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfers on 07:42 - Jan 17 by Dr_Parnassus

Let’s hope not. Still not entirely sure what they are being blamed for exactly.

How about not closing in on transfers as has been written, or renegotiation of transfers when they are agreed. And the losing players. We can’t spell it out any clearer. Want to know the real truth behind their persistent moving of the goal posts ? Ask the original trust back in 2017, the truth is out there.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Transfers on 10:06 - Jan 17 with 1779 viewsBadlands

Transfers on 09:02 - Jan 17 by KeithHaynes

How about not closing in on transfers as has been written, or renegotiation of transfers when they are agreed. And the losing players. We can’t spell it out any clearer. Want to know the real truth behind their persistent moving of the goal posts ? Ask the original trust back in 2017, the truth is out there.

Did that make sense in your head?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Transfers on 10:58 - Jan 17 with 1736 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfers on 10:06 - Jan 17 by Badlands

If your just going to be rude then have a few days off. Honest dialogue seems to be beyond you.
Hitting nerves with evidence is spoiling your day.

How about you come back with some sense and sensibility ?,

Transfers on 12:29 - Jan 17 with 1664 viewsSTID2017

Transfers on 09:02 - Jan 17 by KeithHaynes

Agree Keith.
Think many questions need to be asked of the owners regarding their intransigence on transfers in this window ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Transfers on 17:58 - Jan 17 with 1577 viewsReslovenSwan1

Transfers on 19:42 - Jan 16 by max936

Its obvious that you've ignored the facts that Obafemi, Patterson and sadly Whittaker are persona non grata and its obvious that they won't play for Swans again, you good at ignoring stuff that doesn't suit your narrative though, so its to be expected.

My narrative is that the US owners will not tolerate top talents being ignored year on year. Remember they were told by "club people" that Whittaker was a top prospect who is now doing the business.

Farming players out to run down their contracts like Garrick is not viable. It took Martin a season to play Cooper and Cullen who are outperforming Obafemi and Patterson who Martin has indulged.

Whittaker has to be used now. Either played or sold. If he is deemed good enough for Rangers to displace the likes of Morelos and Tom Lawrence on £30k a week why can he not displace Liam Cullen on <£4000 (?) a week? The owners are asking the same question as the fans.

This is a manager issue not an Owner issue in my opinion. This is my narrative.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2023 18:01]

Transfers on 18:02 - Jan 17 with 1561 viewsBoundy

More sense than a lot of the stuff you post

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Transfers on 18:12 - Jan 17 with 1529 viewsKeithHaynes

Have a break.

Transfers on 18:12 - Jan 17 with 1526 viewsBoundy

Transfers on 17:58 - Jan 17 by ReslovenSwan1

My narrative is that the US owners will not tolerate top talents being ignored year on year. Remember they were told by "club people" that Whittaker was a top prospect who is now doing the business.

Farming players out to run down their contracts like Garrick is not viable. It took Martin a season to play Cooper and Cullen who are outperforming Obafemi and Patterson who Martin has indulged.

Whittaker has to be used now. Either played or sold. If he is deemed good enough for Rangers to displace the likes of Morelos and Tom Lawrence on £30k a week why can he not displace Liam Cullen on <£4000 (?) a week? The owners are asking the same question as the fans.

You must have missed the fact that both Cullen and Cooper were introduced into the squad ,when Paterson and Obafemi could be bothered to play and who offered more at the time . Martin imo didn't "indulge" Patterson and certainly not Obafemi as we've seen or not recently .
Top talent as you described on another thread as being Whittaker is disingenuous and a tool to beat the Manager with , he's scored 9 goals in League 1 not the PL or even the C/Ship.Remember Max Watters ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Transfers on 18:15 - Jan 17 with 1520 viewsmax936

Transfers on 17:58 - Jan 17 by ReslovenSwan1

You've always been good at ignoring the real truth out stuff, so that load of guff isn't much different or a surprise.

Transfers on 18:25 - Jan 17 with 1510 viewsshingle

Do you remember when they started pushing for season ticket sales they were talking about definite in comings on the horizon lol knowing they had no intentions unless there were a few cheap as chips merchants available
Transfers on 18:34 - Jan 17 with 1490 viewsshingle

Transfers on 20:32 - Jan 16 by Luther27

Agree except change the us the fans to a lot of fans, we are not all naive and delusional and easily led although there are a vast amount of them types in our fan base but then you have a similar problem with those who have kept the Tories in power for 12 years whilst watching the NHS go down the pan.
Transfers on 18:40 - Jan 17 with 1483 viewsReslovenSwan1

Transfers on 18:15 - Jan 17 by max936

You've always been good at ignoring the real truth out stuff, so that load of guff isn't much different or a surprise.

So you reckon Martin wants him in his team? In Martin's opinion Whittaker's best place was somewhere else not at Swansea. He is quoted as saying this.

"When Martin was asked what he thought Whittaker's preference would be, he said: "I think his preference would be stay and play football where he's guaranteed every week I think.

"But he's our asset, he's the club asset and there is a bigger picture in terms of what Josh and Julian see in terms of his value, in terms of what he might be able to add here, and all that stuff. We will just have to wait and see. I'm quite relaxed about it either way."

The US owners are like the fans . They want to see player they bought actually play for Swansea. Martin has to make a decision to play him or move him on.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024