Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? 11:05 - Jun 7 with 4155 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 12:28 - Jun 9 with 672 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 12:08 - Jun 9 by OptimisticJack

That says it all.
How many more Bluebirds have voted for him on here.
Its not an accurate representation of the true fan base.
Polls such as this are dangerous and misleading.
Get rid of it in my opinion.

Opinions eh ?

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 12:39 - Jun 9 with 655 viewsdobjack2

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 12:04 - Jun 9 by bennytheblue

I voted for you to have him…..be a nice change with us playing a passing game and you lot kick n rush…I think flint is looking for a new club? You need a few lumps up there yeah?

I had you down as a dead cert voting for agent Jones. 😊
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 12:52 - Jun 9 with 636 viewsonehunglow

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 11:23 - Jun 9 by Fireboy2

I just cannot believe that over half the people who have voted would want that little t@#£ at our club.

Lucky this board does not represent the whole of the jack army.

Yeah,we need to drive them away for having an opinion.

Jones might come and you would have to support him .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 13:39 - Jun 9 with 617 viewsnantywatcher

So, people don't want Jones because:
They don't like his face.
He's short.
He celebrated winning a match away from home.
People believe he only knows one way to manage a football team
He's got this perceived hatred of Swansea City
Sorry but I don't find any of that as compelling enough to vote no.
Anything fresh to add?
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 13:41 - Jun 9 with 601 viewsonehunglow

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 13:39 - Jun 9 by nantywatcher

He's short.
Anything fresh to add?

He s ugly but not as ugly as Steve

If he is appointed,it would be popcorn time and many would have to take stock of their fanship.

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 13:54 - Jun 9 with 606 viewsdobjack2

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 13:39 - Jun 9 by nantywatcher

He's short.
Anything fresh to add?

Yes - he's been a failure away from Luton. So was his success at Luton down to him or Luton's recruitment?

Read Ashley Williams comments about Jones time at Stoke, sounded a bit Kevin Cullis. Google is your friend.
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 14:40 - Jun 9 with 575 viewsBoundy

He's short.
Anything fresh to add?

And your reason for having him is ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 17:07 - Jun 9 with 536 viewsBoundy

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 14:40 - Jun 9 by Boundy

I take you have none

Login to get fewer ads

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 17:13 - Jun 9 with 514 viewsWhiterockin

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 14:40 - Jun 9 by Boundy

It will piss off the majority of supporters.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 17:25 - Jun 9 with 489 viewsonehunglow

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 17:13 - Jun 9 by Whiterockin

Let’s see what happens before we cut each other to pieces ,eh.

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 18:46 - Jun 9 with 462 viewsshingle

Sadly i think it has or is very near to getting to the point of it will not matter who the manager is.
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 18:51 - Jun 9 with 449 viewsonehunglow

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 18:46 - Jun 9 by shingle

Sadly i think it has or is very near to getting to the point of it will not matter who the manager is.

You may well have a point there sadly.

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 19:29 - Jun 9 with 435 viewsbennytheblue

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 12:08 - Jun 9 by OptimisticJack

That says it all.
How many more Bluebirds have voted for him on here.
Its not an accurate representation of the true fan base.
Polls such as this are dangerous and misleading.
Get rid of it in my opinion.

There’s no friggin bluebirds on here, just me and Roathie……no one else is mental enough
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 19:31 - Jun 9 with 434 viewsbennytheblue

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 12:39 - Jun 9 by dobjack2

I had you down as a dead cert voting for agent Jones. 😊

I’m surprised he didn’t come here….bit bizarre. Never, in a million years did I think he’d end up down there. What next Tate coming here?
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 19:33 - Jun 9 with 430 viewsbennytheblue

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 17:13 - Jun 9 by Whiterockin

That was my belief, it would go titsup, you will end up 3rd from bottom going down instead of us 2 points in front. You go into admin and free fall out the league. See, I’ve seen the light…..
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 19:34 - Jun 9 with 428 viewsswan_si

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 11:32 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s made the shortlist.

Not trying to be a shortlist, but how tall is he.🤔😉
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 20:39 - Jun 9 with 390 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 19:34 - Jun 9 by swan_si

Not trying to be a shortlist, but how tall is he.🤔😉

Tonight, latest, not tall enough.

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 21:00 - Jun 9 with 356 viewsBoundy

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 20:39 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

Tonight, latest, not tall enough.

Nor good enough imo ,not for us anyway

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 21:05 - Jun 9 with 345 viewsSullutaCreturned

I may have had a change of heart, how much will it annoy bluebirds if he took us up?

Go on then,give him a crack. or give me the job, at least when I say I love it here I mean it.

Wherever here is. Where am I...who am I...who are you?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024