Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread Report ** 22:03 - Jul 31 with 19306 viewsModeratorC

And of course, Harrison Ashby.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60572/swans-draw-as-ntch

This post has been edited by an administrator
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED WEDS on 18:00 - Aug 2 with 3779 viewsDr_Winston

There are a few, known to most by now for sure, who revel in defeat far more than they ever enjoy victory. They're easily identifiable by their absence when we win and ubiquity when we lose.

They're tedious, but perhaps not as bad as the people who continually moan about things that are just wrong, like those who still moan about "asset stripping", or confidently stating that the club can't wait to flog Piroe for 50p.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 18:03 - Aug 2 with 3771 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 17:54 - Aug 2 by jack247

Never moan? Nah, sometimes it’s justified.

When it’s constant, it becomes tiresome and brings other people down.

Sorry, down arrowed by accident, can't even make ammendments ⬆️👍
Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 18:32 - Aug 2 with 3709 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 21:32 - Aug 1 by Dr_Winston

It won't sell out. 18,000 maybe.

I look forward to wild predictions of our imminent promotion if we win, and tedious declarations of our haplessness and pending relocation to League One if we don't.

You say you look forward to tedious declarations, you can not find them to tedious if you look forward to them then.
Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 18:34 - Aug 2 with 3709 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 15:18 - Aug 2 by KeithHaynes

Truth be known I have never met so many moaning, negative, whinging wet wipes in any support I’ve ever witnessed.

You need to get out more then lol
Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 21:06 - Aug 2 with 3531 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 18:32 - Aug 2 by shingle

You say you look forward to tedious declarations, you can not find them to tedious if you look forward to them then.

Tedious is the way forward

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED THURS on 16:59 - Aug 3 with 3226 viewsraynor94

Tough one to start, i think Blues are going to have a good season.

Hopefully we can pinch it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED THURS on 19:24 - Aug 3 with 3107 viewsdantheswansman

Absolutely play them off the park, 4-1 to the Swans
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED THURS on 20:31 - Aug 3 with 3042 viewsraynor94

Looks like Laird and Buchanan won't feature Saturday, former injured and latter not match fit.

Login to get fewer ads

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED THURS on 21:15 - Aug 3 with 2987 viewspencoedjack

I think Saturday will be the 1st home game of the season I have missed in over 30 years.

Roll on Bristol City when I’m back from SA 👍

Will be watching on the fire stick.

Swans 3 1
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED THURS on 09:54 - Aug 4 with 2789 viewsonehunglow

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED THURS on 21:15 - Aug 3 by pencoedjack

I think Saturday will be the 1st home game of the season I have missed in over 30 years.

Roll on Bristol City when I’m back from SA 👍

Will be watching on the fire stick.

Swans 3 1

Veilige reis
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 9:55]

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 13:19 - Aug 4 with 2666 viewsWhiterockin

Ashby has signed in time to play. Thanks Flynn Downes for highly recommending us.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 13:43 - Aug 4 with 2596 viewsonehunglow

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 13:19 - Aug 4 by Whiterockin

Ashby has signed in time to play. Thanks Flynn Downes for highly recommending us.

Moister still now

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 18:35 - Aug 4 with 2436 viewsowainglyndwr

I am feeling very optimistic about this season could be very exciting
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 06:37 - Aug 5 with 2212 viewsbuilthjack

There are about 1500 tickets left on sale.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 10:26 - Aug 5 with 2027 viewsowainglyndwr

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 06:37 - Aug 5 by builthjack

There are about 1500 tickets left on sale.

A little disappointing, we should be selling out this match full away allocation sold , first game of the new season
On the upside there were PSV fans buying tickets yesterday for todays match
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 10:41 - Aug 5 with 2009 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 10:26 - Aug 5 by owainglyndwr

A little disappointing, we should be selling out this match full away allocation sold , first game of the new season
On the upside there were PSV fans buying tickets yesterday for todays match

Weather may prevent a lot of walk ups.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 10:54 - Aug 5 with 1976 viewsWhiterockin

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 10:41 - Aug 5 by union_jack

A lot of families away on holiday as well. I know quite a few with seasons whose seats will be empty, but they will be counted.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 11:36 - Aug 5 with 1902 viewsangryjack

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 10:41 - Aug 5 by union_jack

And the yanks..like .e
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 11:36]
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 11:44 - Aug 5 with 1884 viewsswan_si

Just checked the weather, again as usual they got it wrong, winds in the mid 20s no rain forecast after 2/3, hopefully. 🤞
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 12:30 - Aug 5 with 1829 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 11:44 - Aug 5 by swan_si

Just checked the weather, again as usual they got it wrong, winds in the mid 20s no rain forecast after 2/3, hopefully. 🤞

It’s certainly better outside than I thought it was going to be.

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 14:11 - Aug 5 with 1618 viewsraynor94

Ntcham not involved at all

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 14:12 - Aug 5 with 1615 viewsswan_si

No mention of Ntcham, is he injured?
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 14:23 - Aug 5 with 1555 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 14:12 - Aug 5 by swan_si

No mention of Ntcham, is he injured?

No, but Rushworth starts🎉

⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 15:22 - Aug 5 with 1293 viewspencoedjack

Certainly more direct.

Pato should have scored then.
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **FRI UPDATE on 15:24 - Aug 5 with 1286 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Love having Lee Trundle doing color commentary. Offers a critical eye as opposed to being "rah tah" all the time.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024