Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon 22:48 - Aug 8 with 13835 viewsraynor94

Agreed to join Leeds on a season long loan

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Joe Rodon on 14:57 - Aug 19 with 751 viewsdobjack2

Joe Rodon on 13:13 - Aug 18 by SullutaCreturned

Not for the first time you are utterly wrong.

The "Englsih gutter press" don't want any England player to fail because it may mean the whole team does...they usually do mind.

Play for Cymru if you are not Welsh and you get derided by the gutter press for taking the easy route. Welsh supporters may love it but do Swansea fans love Bellamy, do Cardiff fans love Allen?

Choose England because you are English, it's that simple. Don't deign to play for Wales simply because you can claim to be an international. Vinnie Jones should never have been good enough for Wales just because he was 1/16th Welsh.

I'd rather Wales failed with a team of proper Welsh players than succeeded wth several footballing prostitutes.

Le Tiss is the exemplar there, one club, one country and with no regrets. He would easily have gotten in the Welsh team at the time but he's not Welsh so he didn't try.
Though why Resloven mentioned him I don't know, as far as I'm aware he didn't qualify for Wales anyway.

Born in Guernsey which does not have its own official FIFA national team. I believe that meant he was eligible for any of the 4 home countries at the time.
Joe Rodon on 19:29 - Aug 19 with 694 viewsSullutaCreturned

Joe Rodon on 14:57 - Aug 19 by dobjack2

Born in Guernsey which does not have its own official FIFA national team. I believe that meant he was eligible for any of the 4 home countries at the time.

OK, the next question is, was he asked to play for Wales?
Joe Rodon on 23:04 - Aug 19 with 638 viewsKilkennyjack

Joe Rodon on 18:15 - Aug 17 by SullutaCreturned

Brooks is hardly going to state he chose Wales because he could get a cap but England wouldn't have picked him! Maybe that was a genuine reason but the truth is he wouldn't have gotten senior England caps because he's not good enough.

Le Tissier was a very good player, he certainly would have played for Wales. He didn't choose the easyy route to a cap though.

Now I dont have a narrative, I responded to your post BUT you say that LeTissier chose England because he wasn't bright enough to pick Wales. What the heck is that insulting nonsense about?

Maybe LeTissier decided he wasn't at all Welsh? In your world though, him not taking the easy route is about his intelligence. Typical of you. Anyone who makes a choice you disagree with makes them thick. Have a word with yourself. Maybe read this LeTiss interview and understand his choice,

https://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/le-tiss-the-ultimate-one-club-man/178

There you go, LeTiss worried about happiness over money which is why he ultimately never left Southampton. With 8 England caps he doesn't seem to regret the international choice either.

Just remember who it was on this thread who first said the easier route to a cap was to choose Wales.

Jeff Thomas refers.

Beware of the Risen People

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024