Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread - Southampton (A) 20:13 - Aug 25 with 44679 viewsaston_hoop

I don't usually start these so hopefully I'll bring the luck. I just saw this and will leave it here just in case you fancy it....

2-2 for me. High scoring game

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 13:09 - Aug 27 with 1808 viewsMedwayR

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/162j3ic/leandro_bacuna_faked_an_injury_

I think Willock and his 'advisers' should have a read of that!

Poll: Who’s better?

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 14:57 - Aug 27 with 1682 viewsMatch82

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 21:53 - Aug 26 by ManinBlack

No this isn't what we were referring too. It was the reporter commentating on the Final Score programme at the final Whistle. What was written later came after we fed back the comments made on live TV.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 21:54]

Got it, thanks
Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:26 - Aug 27 with 1574 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 18:50 - Aug 26 by nix

I think the problem with him is he can't rely on him to track back or try and win the ball back. We can't carry those kind of players at the moment. We need our midfield and even our forwards to help our defence. Today, even Armstrong and Chair were quite involved in helping out in defence. It was why Andre Gray never worked even though he scored a reasonable number of goals.

I can understand this logic with respect to the starting 11 but surely Taylor can do a job for 15-20 minutes off the bench? It's a bit much to expect young, development players with little 1st team experience to rescue away games against top opposition.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2023 16:43]
Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:35 - Aug 27 with 1543 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 18:26 - Aug 26 by CLAREMAN1995

The problem runs deep with Richards IMO.He is healthy and appears to be working hard in the training videos yet does not even make the bench.
Either he does not give a fcuk or GA is trying to make a hard point by ignoring him.
We are desperate and to see a highly paid Pro not bleed blue and white or try and help out the kids is infurating.
Albert is way past it sadly ,will never effect positive change only negative I fear but at least he is giving his all plus a great role model for the young guns.

I wonder if the BHA fans think their chairman did a better job getting TR off the payroll for a season and £400k or getting £115m for Caicedo?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:48 - Aug 27 with 1506 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:35 - Aug 27 by PlanetHonneywood

I wonder if the BHA fans think their chairman did a better job getting TR off the payroll for a season and £400k or getting £115m for Caicedo?

QPR should be wary of buying young players from clubs like BHA because they will give youth a chance if they're good enough (Caicedo and Ferguson being the obvious examples). BHA's insistence on baking a permanent deal into Taylor's loan should've set alarm bells ringing at QPR.
Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 17:33 - Aug 27 with 1400 viewsMedwayR

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 16:48 - Aug 27 by Benny_the_Ball

QPR should be wary of buying young players from clubs like BHA because they will give youth a chance if they're good enough (Caicedo and Ferguson being the obvious examples). BHA's insistence on baking a permanent deal into Taylor's loan should've set alarm bells ringing at QPR.

As I understood it, we wanted it to be permanent from the off but negotiated a loan with obligation to buy for FFP purposes, basically kicking the can down the road.

Poll: Who’s better?

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 18:44 - Aug 27 with 1301 viewsHooping_Mad

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 17:33 - Aug 27 by MedwayR

As I understood it, we wanted it to be permanent from the off but negotiated a loan with obligation to buy for FFP purposes, basically kicking the can down the road.

Both of those scenarios make us look completely mental.

Should have been an option with first to buy agreement and a set fee. What's the point in negotiating anything else in a loan? the recall and the fee's and that about it.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 13:55 - Aug 28 with 939 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Match Thread - Southampton (A) on 17:33 - Aug 27 by MedwayR

Madness, if true. For an untried and untested player it's preferable to try before you buy instead of buy now pay later.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2023 13:56]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024