Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post match Sutton. 21:01 - Nov 11 with 1389 viewsbwildered

Start has you mean to go on. So the usual, just turn up scenario, seemed yet again order of the day. Common sense sadly lacking, goal kicks going no where and returning for the keeper hastily knocking a rolling ball forward, usually to whoever. Another example first four corners three never directly got in the box and keeper catches unoccupied by a challenge.
A game should have been put to bed at the end of each half, by young forwards found wanting by not hitting the target.
Bun fight at the end for the equaliser, scored by a Colchestrian make it all the more galling.
Ten out of twelve points for ME, will get him the job no doubt, but no more inventiveness than the previous sadly.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 7:54]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Post match Sutton. on 21:41 - Nov 11 with 1369 viewsthrillseeker

God I hope ME does not get the Head Coach/ manager job
Post match Sutton. on 09:52 - Nov 12 with 1261 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Just watched the highlights, of which there were virtually none, but the goal by Arthur Read was class and would have graced any era of Colchester United goalscorers for skill and technique.

Shades of Tony Adcock and Jamie Cureton in that little cameo.
Post match Sutton. on 11:27 - Nov 12 with 1239 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Actually, l have just watched this again - and repeated it half a dozen times. It's even better than l thought!

Shades of LUA LUA too!

Just brilliant.
Post match Sutton. on 11:54 - Nov 13 with 1101 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Post match Sutton. on 11:27 - Nov 12 by SparkfilmsTV

Actually, l have just watched this again - and repeated it half a dozen times. It's even better than l thought!

Shades of LUA LUA too!

Just brilliant.

It's a very, very good goal that's for sure. He first has the ball well inside his own half too.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Post match Sutton. on 15:12 - Nov 14 with 991 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Also good to see Hopper get an assist. Maybe his next one will be for Col U.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024