Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome 08:00 - Jan 9 with 1329 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61666/luke-williams-anal

Great article, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 08:23 - Jan 9 with 1281 viewsThornburyswan

Excellent piece of work.
Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 08:25 - Jan 9 with 1278 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Thanks for the great detail. It will be interesting to see what Williams decides with our current squad.
Sometimes a manager brings a fresh perspective and a player will thrive. Patterson seemed to be a case in point with Duff and Parker got a chance with Sheehan.
Williams seems positive and enthusiastic from his interviews there are some tests for him no doubt, for example three at the back has been a bit of a problem for the last couple of seasons, can he make it work?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 10:02 - Jan 9 with 1158 viewsKeithHaynes

First class reporting from Trystan 👏

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 10:22 - Jan 9 with 1120 viewsunion_jack

Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 10:02 - Jan 9 by KeithHaynes

Even better than that Keith! What a fantastic piece of work that is.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 10:31 - Jan 9 with 1099 viewsonehunglow

Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 10:02 - Jan 9 by KeithHaynes

No sh1t Keith.
I don’t need to read any other publication for news
You’re playing a blinder,son.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 10:48 - Jan 9 with 1052 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 10:31 - Jan 9 by onehunglow

No sh1t Keith.
I don’t need to read any other publication for news
You’re playing a blinder,son.

We do try 🤛

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 11:29 - Jan 9 with 994 viewsblackpooljack

It would be nice if this could be sent to LW and ask him to comment.
Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 11:56 - Jan 9 with 948 viewsunion_jack

Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 11:29 - Jan 9 by blackpooljack

It would be nice if this could be sent to LW and ask him to comment.

He can leave a comment in the comments section on Wales online later😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 12:22 - Jan 9 with 913 viewsAndyconky

Luke Williams analysed : The cause, the effect and the outcome on 11:56 - Jan 9 by union_jack

He can leave a comment in the comments section on Wales online later😂

Makes me a little embarrassed about my knowledge of the game. I just turn up, couple if pints, watch the game and its either good or crap.

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024