Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do we start to worry….. 18:47 - Mar 9 with 865 viewsfranksic1988

FG Rovers just 2 points behind ( although we have a game in hand ). At what point do we start to think we really are deep in a dog fight…. All the laptop analysis and jargon being spoken, systems and technical talk….. how are we finding it so hard to get a win… we struggle like mad to get goals… something needs to change and quick. I never see this coming after DC and NC were appointed. Does Colchester have deep rooted problems no one can solve!! The board did seem to back them in January. But since then it’s not gone well.
When do we start to worry….. on 19:10 - Mar 9 with 831 viewsMoor_Pinot

When do we start to worry? You ask.

I've been worried for four years.

This patient is very sick and whilst we now have the right management it's going to be a terrific effort to avoid the drop.
We don't know how to win and thus collaborative confidence is virtually non existent. But......win just one of these tight games and a lot can change.
Within that some of the players need to stop spinning that all is okay and actually own the situation. I'm not sure they all get that. It's them out on the pitch, management has begun the long mend but they cannot do it alone.

The patient will recover but I've always accepted that it's going to take a long time.

Moor Pinot

When do we start to worry….. on 19:26 - Mar 9 with 821 viewsfranksic1988

When do we start to worry….. on 19:10 - Mar 9 by Moor_Pinot

When do we start to worry? You ask.

I've been worried for four years.

This patient is very sick and whilst we now have the right management it's going to be a terrific effort to avoid the drop.
We don't know how to win and thus collaborative confidence is virtually non existent. But......win just one of these tight games and a lot can change.
Within that some of the players need to stop spinning that all is okay and actually own the situation. I'm not sure they all get that. It's them out on the pitch, management has begun the long mend but they cannot do it alone.

The patient will recover but I've always accepted that it's going to take a long time.

Yes I do agree it’s been bad for years… but we do have a lot of fresh faces in the team…. I’ll hang fire on right management quote. If we don’t start winning i don’t think we can count them as the rite fit….

Let’s hope they keep us up and have a season try and better us
When do we start to worry….. on 19:30 - Mar 9 with 819 viewsburnsieespana

It is still, just within our control but feel it is slipping away and we are in Deep shit!
[Post edited 9 Mar 22:42]
When do we start to worry….. on 22:38 - Mar 9 with 715 viewswessex_exile

When do we start? I’ve been worried for a while now! I’m still confident we’ll get out of this on the right side of the red line, but if we don’t take advantage of the massively imbalanced home games going forward, we’ll have only ourselves to blame.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

When do we start to worry….. on 22:48 - Mar 9 with 700 viewsthrillseeker

I am very worried now
[Post edited 9 Mar 22:48]
When do we start to worry….. on 22:59 - Mar 9 with 687 viewsdurham_exile

47 points seems an awfully long way off suddenly.

Thoughts tomorrow but one simple question in two parts.

Why did Jayden Fevrier not start the match and what does Bradley Ihionvien have to do get a start on Tuesday evening.

The second half today I was genuinely worried because I just couldn't see Colchester scoring despite possession which was often wasted.

The goals have dried up just at the wrong time although they were never more than a trickle at best before.

We must have two strikers in the side from the outset on Tuesday.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

When do we start to worry….. on 08:33 - Mar 10 with 591 viewsBLACKCAT

I would only start to worry if the Cowleys departed the club. While Danny and Nicky are at Colchester United I'm fully confident the future is bright.
When do we start to worry….. on 08:43 - Mar 10 with 582 viewsfranksic1988

When do we start to worry….. on 08:33 - Mar 10 by BLACKCAT

I would only start to worry if the Cowleys departed the club. While Danny and Nicky are at Colchester United I'm fully confident the future is bright.

Without sounding negative… they may be taking us down. I do think they have to start finding a way to get points… they do manage the team. If this was by other manager / management team. They would be getting slaughtered. Not only are we not getting results but we don’t seem to actually be getting any better. Even after lots of time “ on the grass “
Login to get fewer ads

When do we start to worry….. on 09:17 - Mar 10 with 555 viewsTheOldOakTree

A season ticket at the Community Stadium should come with a box of Diazepam.

Last 6 games, FGR 10 points, the U’s 4 points, if there are any U’s fans whose chutney locker isn’t cramping a bit, I guess they must have been in the SAS at some time.

At least we have the option of worrying, unlike Burnley, The Blades, Rotherham etc. where it’s ‘do not resuscitate’, with 10 games to go.

Clearly the rest of the league didn’t get the memo that we cannot go down because we have the Cowleys. Yesterday was a very dull 0-0 draw, spoilt by a piece of brilliance. Had Beckham hit that freekick, glory hunters would be banging on about it for weeks. The second goal, at the death, was a gift, as we rightly threw everything forward. We could just as easily robbed 3 points, but luck is not going our way at the moment.

Many things have improved greatly under DC and NC, but clearly they are not Clough and Taylor. How ever bad it gets, we cannot afford buyers remorse until May and as hard as it may be, we need to give 100% support.

We are now in a bare-knuckle fight to the death and unfortunately Cotterill is the sort of person to have in your corner when it’s getting nasty. Having said that, we are 2 points +GD ahead, a game in hand, few injuries and we have enough good players to stay up.

FGR can only survive if we let them.
When do we start to worry….. on 09:41 - Mar 10 with 539 viewsfranksic1988

When do we start to worry….. on 09:17 - Mar 10 by TheOldOakTree

A season ticket at the Community Stadium should come with a box of Diazepam.

Last 6 games, FGR 10 points, the U’s 4 points, if there are any U’s fans whose chutney locker isn’t cramping a bit, I guess they must have been in the SAS at some time.

At least we have the option of worrying, unlike Burnley, The Blades, Rotherham etc. where it’s ‘do not resuscitate’, with 10 games to go.

Clearly the rest of the league didn’t get the memo that we cannot go down because we have the Cowleys. Yesterday was a very dull 0-0 draw, spoilt by a piece of brilliance. Had Beckham hit that freekick, glory hunters would be banging on about it for weeks. The second goal, at the death, was a gift, as we rightly threw everything forward. We could just as easily robbed 3 points, but luck is not going our way at the moment.

Many things have improved greatly under DC and NC, but clearly they are not Clough and Taylor. How ever bad it gets, we cannot afford buyers remorse until May and as hard as it may be, we need to give 100% support.

We are now in a bare-knuckle fight to the death and unfortunately Cotterill is the sort of person to have in your corner when it’s getting nasty. Having said that, we are 2 points +GD ahead, a game in hand, few injuries and we have enough good players to stay up.

FGR can only survive if we let them.

Totally agree. We only need 2 wins and we are safe…. How FG Rovers walked away with a point at our gaff I’ll never know.

I still think some supporters need to take their head out their ass with DC NC magic escape route…. The players are going to have to dig us out of this.

Why does he not change it up and play Wilkinson. I’m sorry but hopper/ big John is not your answer. We have to play with the hand we have got now. But I still think at times DC NC could make a better fist of things. Let’s not forget they got a good few of their own signings in January.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024