Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? 11:42 - Mar 12 with 4883 viewsbennytheblue

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?460642-Prediction-v-Swansea-%93Fathers-of-

That should do it…..😂👍
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:33 - Mar 13 with 1318 viewsWhiterockin

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:04 - Mar 13 by YrAlarch

Please can you explain why 'in football terms' Cardiff is 'an utter irrelevance'.
I would have thought to have ALL our Football League Clubs, and the likes of Merthyr Town, performing strongly could only be of benefit to the promotion of interest in football generally in Wales.
Obviously Swansea City being the best!

Personally I don't want Cardiff or Wrexham to do well, I hope they crash and burn, the other Welsh clubs I hope they do OK.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:41 - Mar 13 with 1302 viewsonehunglow

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:33 - Mar 13 by Whiterockin

Personally I don't want Cardiff or Wrexham to do well, I hope they crash and burn, the other Welsh clubs I hope they do OK.

On the other hand ,O don’t mind Wrexham and hope they go up this season l
It’s a short trip for me to see is play them next year

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:52 - Mar 13 with 1298 viewsWhiterockin

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:41 - Mar 13 by onehunglow

On the other hand ,O don’t mind Wrexham and hope they go up this season l
It’s a short trip for me to see is play them next year

The media coverage that Wrexham get sets me against them. Some say Welsh clubs doing well is good for Welsh football in general, TBH there is only one club I care about. There is only so much money in Wales available to Welsh football teams, be it attendances, sponsorship, hospitality ect. If another club does well it can take away from the Swansea pot. I still believe our time in the Premier League was better for Wales and Welsh football than a group of clubs being relatively successful in lower leagues.

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 10:02 - Mar 13 with 1271 viewsonehunglow

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:52 - Mar 13 by Whiterockin

The media coverage that Wrexham get sets me against them. Some say Welsh clubs doing well is good for Welsh football in general, TBH there is only one club I care about. There is only so much money in Wales available to Welsh football teams, be it attendances, sponsorship, hospitality ect. If another club does well it can take away from the Swansea pot. I still believe our time in the Premier League was better for Wales and Welsh football than a group of clubs being relatively successful in lower leagues.

Morninwhitey
Yep,get your point there.
That said,they have been in the football basement for so long I think it’s a great achievement to get out of that hole .
Wrexham is a very very small city albeit with a sizeable catchment area football wise.trouble is most are Liverpool Everton or Man Utd “ fans”.

If I try to be objective,I really do think Swansea far exceeded any profile of Cardiff in the Prem,mainly as their stay was a brief sojourn. We were solid mid table and should have not only stayed but expanded . That we will annoy me until my dying day. Seriously. We threw it all away in unforgivable fashion.

We had / have enormous potential ,a world away from Wrexham “ city” and Cardiff s claim to pre eminence is simply down to tbeir capital status .
In the world stage ,Cardiff is known for rugby. Your average Kiwi in Invercargill will be well aware of Cardiff Millstad but ignorant of the Football outlet .

Anyway,it’s livened up on here . This is the derby and sone are acting as if it’s a jolly japes friendly against cousins in a warm brotherly Spirit . As I say, our fervour has dropped and the comments of alarch ,whilst sweet , worry me .

We need to tear into these chaps from the off and keep foot on the throat

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 10:38 - Mar 13 with 1222 viewsYrAlarch

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:52 - Mar 13 by Whiterockin

I don't agree that the 'pot' is limited. For example Wrexham's investment came from outside Wales and I don't see their continued success affecting the other Clubs. It's a pity that our outside 'investment' has not had the same impact in relative terms. Perhaps Zeta and Michael would step in.
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 10:42 - Mar 13 with 1213 viewsYrAlarch

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:16 - Mar 13 by onehunglow

I don’t think I will.
Peace and love
Fill in the dots

Thought not.
May all your bunions be happy.
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 11:01 - Mar 13 with 1169 viewsWhiterockin

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 10:38 - Mar 13 by YrAlarch

I don't agree that the 'pot' is limited. For example Wrexham's investment came from outside Wales and I don't see their continued success affecting the other Clubs. It's a pity that our outside 'investment' has not had the same impact in relative terms. Perhaps Zeta and Michael would step in.

I'm not talking about investment, I'm talking about supporters in Wales through bums on seats, sponsorship ect.

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 11:09 - Mar 13 with 1164 viewsYrAlarch

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 11:01 - Mar 13 by Whiterockin

I'm not talking about investment, I'm talking about supporters in Wales through bums on seats, sponsorship ect.

Sorry I misinterpreted your point about the 'pot' but I do feel there is room for greater success. Remember, it wasn't that long ago we had two Clubs in the Premier League. That had a big impact for football in Wales. It could happen again, as long as one of them is ours.
Login to get fewer ads

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 11:12 - Mar 13 with 1145 viewsWhiterockin

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 11:09 - Mar 13 by YrAlarch

Sorry I misinterpreted your point about the 'pot' but I do feel there is room for greater success. Remember, it wasn't that long ago we had two Clubs in the Premier League. That had a big impact for football in Wales. It could happen again, as long as one of them is ours.

That's fair but I'm selfish, I'd rather we had all the cake.

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 15:10 - Mar 13 with 1056 viewsKeithHaynes

Hi Benny, as it is your thread 👍 You should link it to your mates on whatever site you attend.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62130

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 17:50 - Mar 13 with 981 viewsbennytheblue

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 15:10 - Mar 13 by KeithHaynes

Hi Benny, as it is your thread 👍 You should link it to your mates on whatever site you attend.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62130

This post has been edited by an administrator

What mates? Lol
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 22:44 - Mar 13 with 880 viewsbennytheblue

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 06:23 - Mar 13 by 1983

What a pair cøckheads

Their family must be so proud of them

cardiff fans again

By far the worse thing is the jack bleating like a little baby after the event, accidentally exposed his shirt, scared of crowds bla bla yeah rightio the big man took a pasting and squealed like the fat guy in deliverance to anyone who’d listen trying to get them sent down. Should have sent the buffoon down for incitement
[Post edited 13 Mar 22:48]
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 00:27 - Mar 14 with 846 viewsKeithHaynes

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 22:44 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

By far the worse thing is the jack bleating like a little baby after the event, accidentally exposed his shirt, scared of crowds bla bla yeah rightio the big man took a pasting and squealed like the fat guy in deliverance to anyone who’d listen trying to get them sent down. Should have sent the buffoon down for incitement

Can’t condone their behaviour, but it would have happened here as well.

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 10:00 - Mar 14 with 759 views1983

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 22:44 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

Wow I have no words
What an idiot you really are.

I hope he blows all that compensation on watching Swansea City
[Post edited 14 Mar 10:01]

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 12:29 - Mar 14 with 711 viewsbennytheblue

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 10:00 - Mar 14 by 1983

Wow I have no words
What an idiot you really are.

I hope he blows all that compensation on watching Swansea City
[Post edited 14 Mar 10:01]

Your alright the 3 idiots were in court👍 it just cracks me up how the jack tries to play it all sweet and innocent, very sly, very stereotypical mind.
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 13:13 - Mar 14 with 674 views1983

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 12:29 - Mar 14 by bennytheblue

Your alright the 3 idiots were in court👍 it just cracks me up how the jack tries to play it all sweet and innocent, very sly, very stereotypical mind.

A bit like your Ely Trendy?

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 13:17 - Mar 14 with 667 viewsbennytheblue

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 13:13 - Mar 14 by 1983

A bit like your Ely Trendy?

Eh? You mean the one killed by a blow to the back of his head? From behind? At Wembley? I didn’t know him.
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 13:22 - Mar 14 with 655 views1983

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 13:17 - Mar 14 by bennytheblue

Eh? You mean the one killed by a blow to the back of his head? From behind? At Wembley? I didn’t know him.

Oh Yeah I remember that very sad , wasn't that when Annis Abraham came to Swansea asking us to help raise money for his family or something ?

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 14:59 - Mar 14 with 613 viewsKeithHaynes

That was all a bit odd, it was Mike Dye who was one of your lads as they said back then. I remember Annis jumping in straight away to say it wasn’t a Swansea fan who did it. I would imagine for a number of reasons.

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 15:56 - Mar 14 with 582 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 00:27 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

Can’t condone their behaviour, but it would have happened here as well.

Absolutely,
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 16:06 - Mar 14 with 571 viewsbennytheblue

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 14:59 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

That was all a bit odd, it was Mike Dye who was one of your lads as they said back then. I remember Annis jumping in straight away to say it wasn’t a Swansea fan who did it. I would imagine for a number of reasons.

A Villa fan wasn’t it? Think he only got a few years for that….shocking
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 17:28 - Mar 14 with 531 viewsvetchonian

not forgetting the Jack stabbed and killed after the Palace FA cup replay at Ninian Park by one of your lot.....that was premeditated we weren't even playing tyou

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 18:34 - Mar 14 with 493 viewsRhonddaSwans

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 17:28 - Mar 14 by vetchonian

not forgetting the Jack stabbed and killed after the Palace FA cup replay at Ninian Park by one of your lot.....that was premeditated we weren't even playing tyou

Why on earth was it played in Cardiff?

As a man in my 30s I couldn't even imagine this being allowed.

The bubble is never going to disappear for this game.

Also on a cardiff forum there are people bragging about being there that night.
😡

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23236

Poll: what is more Exciting

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 18:48 - Mar 14 with 487 viewsRhonddaSwans

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 13:22 - Mar 14 by 1983

Oh Yeah I remember that very sad , wasn't that when Annis Abraham came to Swansea asking us to help raise money for his family or something ?

Anus how he was ever an accepted football anything back in the 80s is mind boggling.

He seems like he tries to make money off his 'glory days'

As someone whos eyes glaze over when I here of football hooligans.

The only thing I think of is him and his mrs getting a hiding by a bunch of Newport fans.

They think their gangsters but sadly they are flogging a dead horse.
Kids aspiring to be like that knob head need to get their heads checked.

This day and age we are doxxed before entering a stadium. Online ticket purchase,
Then we have images of us taken via CCTV walking into a ground.

Then on the stands big brother is watching us.

Having a scrap at the football is not worth losing your liberty over.
The days of the hooligans are over , on a match day there might well be an odd scrap here and there but I am glad it doesn't happen on the scale of back before my time.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 18:54 - Mar 14 with 479 viewsbennytheblue

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 17:28 - Mar 14 by vetchonian

It was a palace fan ffs…..jeez surely you know that unless you never went to the vetch?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024