Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ 19:14 - May 22 with 8053 viewsRhonddaSwans

This is the official Euros thread.
I suppose we will all be putting our kilts on and supporting the mighty scots?

Keith please can you pin this bad boy.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: what is more Exciting

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 02:05 - May 25 with 1683 viewsRhonddaSwans

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 18:11 - May 24 by max936

I'd rather watch paint dry, it'll be on here though, the eldest will watch it and my Mrs loves the footie, so I'll be out voted, I've got a nice Cardie to knit though, so I'll be happy enough

Its called a hate watch max.
Southgate is the most boring manger of all time.

I just had a waistcoat Wednesday flashback ๐Ÿคฎ

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 14:45 - May 25 with 1603 viewsReslovenSwan1

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต on 16:09 - May 24 by trampie

I will never get over it, Wales blatantly cheated, not forgetting Yugoslavia either, Wales had a very good team then and who knows how far they could have gone in both Worlds and Euros at that time if they had not been robbed.

I watched the Yugoslavia game with Hadziabdic. The referee did not give two or three very soft penaltie. Otherwise fair. This was the era of route one football hard luck stories complaints about the referee masking over a wretched organisation. Yugoslavia played football.

Wise sage since Toshack era

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:05 - May 25 with 1581 viewsSgorioFruit

Scotland for me, C'mon the celts

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 19:08 - May 29 with 1345 viewsmax936

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:05 - May 25 by SgorioFruit

Scotland for me, C'mon the celts

They can naff off as well!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:34 - May 29 with 1300 viewsbuilthjack

Italy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 07:49 - May 30 with 1263 viewsThornburyswan

Netherlands
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 12:39 - Jun 2 with 1127 viewsRhonddaSwans

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 07:49 - May 30 by Thornburyswan

Netherlands

I have just done a lucky dip 20/1
On Ladbrokes.
I have let Ladbrokes pick my team for the euros.

Never guess who I got......

Clue , Its coming home Its coming

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:07 - Jun 2 with 1106 viewsWhiterockin

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 12:39 - Jun 2 by RhonddaSwans

On Ladbrokes.

Can you cash in at a profit?

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:13 - Jun 2 with 1090 viewsKeithHaynes

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 12:39 - Jun 2 by RhonddaSwans

On Ladbrokes.

The English media train has already started, a Scottish guy called talk sport and asked why theyโ€™ve had five hours of England build up and only seven minutes of Scotland. That alone makes me want to see them go out at the group stage.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:34 - Jun 2 with 1046 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:13 - Jun 2 by KeithHaynes

The English media train has already started, a Scottish guy called talk sport and asked why theyโ€™ve had five hours of England build up and only seven minutes of Scotland. That alone makes me want to see them go out at the group stage.

For those living in Scotland,is not their media the reverse of that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 20:55 - Jun 3 with 968 viewsRhonddaSwans

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:13 - Jun 2 by KeithHaynes

The English media are cringe when it comes to them.
Also the football coming home (for a euros)
Is ridiculous.
But being a football puritan by god their side is amazing.

If Wales could pick anyone outside their first 50 players we would be competing for tournaments.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:23 - Jun 3 with 950 viewsFireboy2

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 20:55 - Jun 3 by RhonddaSwans

The English media are cringe when it comes to them.
Also the football coming home (for a euros)
Is ridiculous.
But being a football puritan by god their side is amazing.

If Wales could pick anyone outside their first 50 players we would be competing for tournaments.

We have been for the last 5 tournaments, as we all know we just missed out on this one all because of our league 2 manager.

If LW was manager we would have qualified outright for this one.
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 08:16 - Jun 4 with 924 viewsAzzuriswan

Italy for me but they will probably go out before the final so I will then go France
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:04 - Jun 4 with 873 viewsbonymine

I was interviewed by SSN in Doha at the last World Cup on the day of our England game and my feeling throughout was that they thought we were there simply to make up the numbers (probably true but please cut out that โ€˜English arroganceโ€™ โ€ฆโ€ฆ.why does every other Six Nations country wish England to lose I wonder ??

An English โ€˜gentlemanโ€™ behind me with his family totally disrespected our anthem calling us everything under the sun so for the first time EVER when GSTQ was played I sat down back to the pitch & stared this Kent in his eyes he was a bit quieter after that !!

ABE for me this & every tournament ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š
[Post edited 4 Jun 21:12]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:47 - Jun 4 with 833 viewsmax936

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:04 - Jun 4 by bonymine

I was interviewed by SSN in Doha at the last World Cup on the day of our England game and my feeling throughout was that they thought we were there simply to make up the numbers (probably true but please cut out that โ€˜English arroganceโ€™ โ€ฆโ€ฆ.why does every other Six Nations country wish England to lose I wonder ??

An English โ€˜gentlemanโ€™ behind me with his family totally disrespected our anthem calling us everything under the sun so for the first time EVER when GSTQ was played I sat down back to the pitch & stared this Kent in his eyes he was a bit quieter after that !!

ABE for me this & every tournament ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š
[Post edited 4 Jun 21:12]

You heard the arrogance from some of the presenters on Talksport, I've stopped listening to the crap, presenters on there only talk about the clubs they support 90% of the time, the better presenters have now left.

Jeff Stelling, Agbonlahor Cundy, Bent, Matterface get right on my nerves. its changed and not for the better.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:53 - Jun 4 with 813 viewsReslovenSwan1

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:23 - Jun 3 by Fireboy2

We have been for the last 5 tournaments, as we all know we just missed out on this one all because of our league 2 manager.

If LW was manager we would have qualified outright for this one.

Page completely messed up the substitutions v Poland who were there for the taking. He removed all pace n forward areas taking off Johnson and Brooks and putting James at full back.

Wise sage since Toshack era

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:04 - Jun 4 with 798 viewsFireboy2

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:53 - Jun 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Page completely messed up the substitutions v Poland who were there for the taking. He removed all pace n forward areas taking off Johnson and Brooks and putting James at full back.

Yep he was and still is incompetent, we will go backwards if he stays on, we have a decent talent pool and he's going to ruin it.
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:30 - Jun 4 with 771 viewsDJack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:04 - Jun 4 by Fireboy2

Yep he was and still is incompetent, we will go backwards if he stays on, we have a decent talent pool and he's going to ruin it.

Yep. Going back to the Euro's game against Denmark when they changed shape to mark out Ramsey and starve Bale of any service...he had no clue as how to respond and carried on. Useless.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:32 - Jun 4 with 769 viewsFireboy2

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:30 - Jun 4 by DJack

Yep. Going back to the Euro's game against Denmark when they changed shape to mark out Ramsey and starve Bale of any service...he had no clue as how to respond and carried on. Useless.

And then the bellends at the faw gave him a 4 year contract ๐Ÿคช
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:43 - Jun 4 with 761 viewsKeithHaynes

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:32 - Jun 4 by Fireboy2

And then the bellends at the faw gave him a 4 year contract ๐Ÿคช

Thing is mate he will get at least two more years.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:52 - Jun 4 with 757 viewsFireboy2

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:43 - Jun 4 by KeithHaynes

Thing is mate he will get at least two more years.

That's what i and alot of others are worried about.
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 08:48 - Jun 5 with 711 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:47 - Jun 4 by max936

You heard the arrogance from some of the presenters on Talksport, I've stopped listening to the crap, presenters on there only talk about the clubs they support 90% of the time, the better presenters have now left.

Jeff Stelling, Agbonlahor Cundy, Bent, Matterface get right on my nerves. its changed and not for the better.

Frankly,I could not be less arsed about this tournament .
I think England will win it
Then,God help us .

Go fishing

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:10 - Jun 13 with 433 viewsRhonddaSwans

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 08:48 - Jun 5 by onehunglow

Frankly,I could not be less arsed about this tournament .
I think England will win it
Then,God help us .

Go fishing

Its football all summer bro what isn't to like.
I for one am relieved that we are not there under page.
Lets get excited for our British brothers.
I am sure the Scottish supported us when we were at the euros.

The hype of England does wreck talk sport though.
The amount of 'England' team combos I have Heard since April is massive.

Also if they win the euros it hasn't come home.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:18 - Jun 13 with 431 viewsjack247

I still look back at that qualifying group and think that under a competent manager, weโ€™d have been top two. Canโ€™t blame Page for the Poland game, but it really shouldnโ€™t have come to that.

A very average Turkish side made to look good by how inept ourselves and Croatia were.
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:21 - Jun 13 with 430 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:10 - Jun 13 by RhonddaSwans

Its football all summer bro what isn't to like.
I for one am relieved that we are not there under page.
Lets get excited for our British brothers.
I am sure the Scottish supported us when we were at the euros.

The hype of England does wreck talk sport though.
The amount of 'England' team combos I have Heard since April is massive.

Also if they win the euros it hasn't come home.

Trust me, many English folk are both pyssed off with football and the media hype of it all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024