Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ 17:16 - May 26 with 4651 viewsRhonddaSwans

Well done Russy.

What is your message to him and Southampton 😬

Poll: what is more Exciting

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 12:28 - May 28 with 839 viewsjack247

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 08:15 - May 28 by jackrmee

Martin embraced Jackness more than most. Also tried to get it throughout the players and club.
He was more of a Jack in one season than many have turned out to be, including Cooper.

Yeah, yeah but he’s gone now. He’s doing the exact same thing at Southampton.

He’s a strange one, he gets a lot of unfair criticism and a lot of unmerited adulation in my view. Certainly splits opinion. Time to let him go whichever side of the fence people are on.
The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 13:41 - May 28 with 773 viewsonehunglow

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 12:28 - May 28 by jack247

Yeah, yeah but he’s gone now. He’s doing the exact same thing at Southampton.

He’s a strange one, he gets a lot of unfair criticism and a lot of unmerited adulation in my view. Certainly splits opinion. Time to let him go whichever side of the fence people are on.

He is like a lover that jilted you

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 13:48 - May 28 with 766 viewsWhiterockin

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 13:41 - May 28 by onehunglow

More like a lover you dumped and they later won the lottery.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 14:14 - May 28 with 751 viewsjack247

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 13:41 - May 28 by onehunglow

I’m ambivalent towards him. I don’t get why some people are still so passionate on the subject either slagging him off or praising him.

He has an unusual playing philosophy, but results wise, he was run of the mill. We’ve had better and we’ve had worse.
The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 17:04 - May 28 with 678 viewsonehunglow

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 14:14 - May 28 by jack247

I’m ambivalent towards him. I don’t get why some people are still so passionate on the subject either slagging him off or praising him.

He has an unusual playing philosophy, but results wise, he was run of the mill. We’ve had better and we’ve had worse.

That’s a good way to be

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 17:32 - May 28 with 647 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 17:04 - May 28 by onehunglow

That’s a good way to be

He has been crying continuously since the win apparently. (I read a headline on line).

Call me old fashioned but i prefer a old school hard nut leader. He was a tough man as a player. He must have been as a centre back

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 18:14 - May 28 with 621 viewssons_of_omri

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 18:29 - May 26 by ReslovenSwan1

The man needs to pay his compensation to Swansea city as per his contract. He broke his contract. None of Potter, Cooper or Martin were sacked, They all walked breaking their deals. Cooper at least paid is compensation fee once he joined Forest.

Bang on that man! Great post
The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 18:56 - May 28 with 550 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 18:14 - May 28 by sons_of_omri

Bang on that man! Great post

They way I see it is in this analogy.

It is like I was a building contractor who completed a job and was waiting for payment after a good job. (say a patio)

The client (Martin) then says he only wants to pay half and creates excuses for not paying the bill and says I (as the builder) was rude to him and it is personal.

I then find out my family have been around his place for party using the patio that I built to celebrate the sale of the house (and patio) for twice the price he paid.

I would be quite keen to know who the 20 staffers who went to Wembley. I would like to know what they received. I would particularly like to check out if their loyalty to Swansea city has not been compromised.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 09:11 - May 29 with 415 viewsonehunglow

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 18:56 - May 28 by ReslovenSwan1

They way I see it is in this analogy.

It is like I was a building contractor who completed a job and was waiting for payment after a good job. (say a patio)

The client (Martin) then says he only wants to pay half and creates excuses for not paying the bill and says I (as the builder) was rude to him and it is personal.

I then find out my family have been around his place for party using the patio that I built to celebrate the sale of the house (and patio) for twice the price he paid.

I would be quite keen to know who the 20 staffers who went to Wembley. I would like to know what they received. I would particularly like to check out if their loyalty to Swansea city has not been compromised.

Old spats aside,you’re in a good run at the moment
Have an arrow

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 08:50 - May 31 with 264 viewsRhonddaSwans

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 13:48 - May 28 by Whiterockin

More like a lover you dumped and they later won the lottery.

that tickled me mate πŸ˜‚

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 09:12 - May 31 with 253 viewsonehunglow

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 08:50 - May 31 by RhonddaSwans

that tickled me mate πŸ˜‚

Just to make it clear I have never ill treated a lover in my life and certainly not dumped either of them

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 09:25 - May 31 with 247 viewsQJumpingJack

This has just been published - the story is behind a paywall but you can see a figure of Β£750,000 being mentioned

https://www.law360.com/commercial-litigation-uk/articles/1835238/swansea-city-hi
The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 04:35 - Jun 2 with 161 viewsRhonddaSwans

The Congratulations Russell Martin thread πŸ˜‚ on 09:12 - May 31 by onehunglow

Just to make it clear I have never ill treated a lover in my life and certainly not dumped either of them

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024